Joined: 17 Jul 2003
|Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:51 pm Post subject: Database Developer - Work for Madman Entertainment
|Madman Entertainment (madman.com.au) is searching for a motivated Database Developer to join our team.
We are a Melbourne based publisher of niche movies and DVDs with a large catalogue that features Anime, Australian, Foreign Language, Independent and Cult titles.
As Database Developer you’ll be responsible for developing Madman's data warehouse and implementing a suite of automated and intranet-based reports to provide business intelligence across the company.
The role offers an excellent and unique working environment close to Melbourne CBD with plenty of fun perks. Expect wickedly smart, passionate and creative co-workers.
What you'll need:
- Strong knowledge of SQL, RDBMS and ETL (SQL Server 2000/2005)
- Excellent report design skills using Crystal Reports, Reporting Services or equivalent
- Experience with OLAP, multi-dimensional databases and MS Analysis Services
- Creative problem-solving and software engineering skills
The non-essential stuff that will help get you to the top of our list:
- Ability to program Java and/or .NET
- Web development experience
- Understanding of sales and distribution systems
- Enthusiasm for movies!
Does this sound like you? Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reference number 'DBDEV0309' in the subject line.