Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Evangelion Movies - Value?

Evangelion Movies - Value?
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Evangelion Movies - Value? Reply with quote
Hey there. Obviously, I'm new to the forums. Now, I noticed a a re-interest of Evangelion movies on this forum, with many threads about the 2 movies. In one thread, a user said that an EoE DVD went up to $117. Now, I have 3 things I want to know about that, was it auctioned on Ebay AU, was the DVD used, and do you have the link still? (Some auctions can still be accessible if you have the direct link to it). Since it went up to $117, I'm thinking of selling both of my Eva movies. They are in average condition, with both containing minor scratches. The cases for both are in excellent condition, with no cracks. The DVDs play perfectly too. They were bought new from a retail store a couple years back and both films have not been viewed in whole, and a lot, since it was to violent for my taste. They have mostly been in storage for min. 3 years, but sometimes I move the cases into different places for storage. The DVDs are also Region 4 , which on some websites say are more rare or different to the Region 1 releases.

So, could anyone give a guess of how much these are worth? For now, I'm thinking in the 40's range, but I'm hoping higher!

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Also, if anyone is interested in buying it, please feel free to inquire me.
Blue Monday
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I no longer have the link to the afore mentioned auction, which was on EBay Australia some months ago now. I am sure you could easily receive over $50.00.
Andy_ubio
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey, yeah i would probabley be interested in buying End Of Evangelion of you.
AsukaShin
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay. PM me for more information as I don't think it's suitable to discuss this on a thread.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: