Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Naruto issue: Sound Ninjas

Naruto issue: Sound Ninjas
Author
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Naruto issue: Sound Ninjas Reply with quote
Are all Sound Ninjas evil?
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't know about evil... but they were all Orochimarus subordinates.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
was it really necessary to make this thread
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote
...I was just wanting to get that topic out of the way for once.

PS. Will there be a sound ninja in Naruto who is a good one, because usually, when I think sound ninja...it might send out a bad stereotype like this one... 'don't make friends with one, they usually work for Orochimaru or some other bad guy'.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
They all work for Oorochimaru so they are considered to be evil but there are two filler characters in the first series who were friends with Naruto. If that counts.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Hmmm... Reply with quote
...at least that might count. But still, I want a non-evil sound ninja character to team up with one of the leaf ninja groups (maybe we can write to the guy that draws the Naruto comics or the people who do the anime and suggest that).

PS. If a character like that comes to fruition, I want that Sound Ninja to spend some time with the members of Team Kurenai, or maybe who is now leading Team Asuma, or maybe a newly formed leaf village team. Can they have a Team 11 in Konoha? Plus the same character maybe have a few character flaws at first to work out, plus like Naruto, would he/she have to tell us what it's like to be hated as a Sound Ninja because they'll think he/she is like one of Orochimaru's people or the Sound Four/Five and he/she is sick of being treated that way, he/she wants to prove to the ninja world that there are some Sound Village ninjas/kunoichies that can be a force for good.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok for starters not to be mean but theres no way in hell kishimotos going to add a character into his manga and change his story because some foreigner wrote him a letter and Orochimaru's dead so the sound village no longer exists
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sound Ninja's are pretty much DOOMED for defeat...as Kishi once said.

The Sound Ninja clan are not even one of the "5" major Ninja clan's like the Leaf, Sand etc.

Later on in the manga Pain explains why the smaller ninja clans are againsts the major clans because of lack of support when needed when smaller villages are attacked and there villages used as battle grounds between wars of major ninja clans.

EVIL is NOT the word to use but the word HATRED is more the word as like Pain once said that smaller clans want revenge on the Major clans due to ninja wars effecting smaller village territories.
Hatred is created from ninja wars which creates death and suffering and Pain.

I suspect the The Sound Clan is almost the same as other smaller clans such as the Rain Ninja Clan but it is differs slightly because of Orochimaru created the clan from conducting experiements and collecting rare ninja prodigy's to his clan. eg Kimimaru and Juugo.

Orochimaru wants Prodigy's to expand his knowledge on all ninja jutsu's possible, even if it means capturing rare prodigy's like Suigetsu and Juugo and imprisonmenting them until needed.

As for the Sound Ninja clan, Kabuto still lurks about so I can't see the Sound Ninja fully eradicated if he still exists.
But for all we know Kabuto is probably the only Sound Ninja still around but he's just one man on the run.

I do expect he's return as Anko, Sado and Yamato as they are an ANBU team were seen tracking him in volume 47.

Where the rest of the Sound Ninja are I don't know but I do remember reading that Orochimaru had hidden bases around the area and had to flee certain bases when tracked by other ninja.
I suspect Kabuto would find new hidden bases.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kabuto and Orochimaru were the only people who knew about all the bases so I don't think he will have to make new ones. Kabuto is probably planning something he hasn't been seen for a while.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: