Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Discuss new Naruto Chapters (spoilers)

Discuss new Naruto Chapters (spoilers)
Author
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Discuss new Naruto Chapters (spoilers) Reply with quote
So has anyone read Naruto chapter 487 yet?
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yep
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
What are your thoughts on Sasuke wanting Itachi's eyes. I think that Sasuke might want to use Madara or Tobi like he used Orochimaru and Kabuto may hunt Sasuke for killing Orochimaru.
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I didn't understand the part about Samehada and Kisame infiltraiting the Lightning Village?
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same hopefully they explain it better next chapter. I am happy he is alive though.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chapter 487 which is suppose to be volume 52 that's NOT EVEN Published in a volume yet this is ILLEGAL and scanlation topic and the only way you can read that volume is illegally downloading it.

Stuff like this can't be talked about here on this forum.

The Forum Rule: DO NOT LINK or DISCUSS SCANLATIONS mean anything to you.

This topic will be locked.
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
Chapter 487 which is suppose to be volume 52 that's NOT EVEN Published in a volume yet this is ILLEGAL and scanlation topic and the only way you can read that volume is illegally downloading it.

Haha, oh wow. Who's this guy think he is? You're a sad person.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:

actually we can talk about the chapter just not were we read it or where to read it (or at least thats been my experience in the past ) so relax and besides how do you we dont import weekly shonen jump
and as for my thought anout the chapter it was dissipointing as usual naruto went down hill a while ago
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I forgot sorry this topic can be locked then.
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chika Akatsuki wrote:
I forgot sorry this topic can be locked then.

Nah, I'M TOO DUMB TO FIND OTHER WORDS TO USE SO I USE THE F WORD that. He's not even an admin. He's just some guy with a rod up his arse. Fair enough if an admin locks it. But he's not, so don't worry about it.
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We can discuss, but we cannot claim where we read it or downloaded it. If that were the case we couldn't talk about half the things we do here on the Madboards, especially over in the "General Anime" thread.

Contradiction much? SS3, you have talked about new chapters of Naruto and Bleach and even the current episodes in other threads previously too.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So does this meant that this thread is ok?
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sure does. It hasn't been locked yet anyway. Very Happy

I feel as if Naruto hasn't really gotten anywhere since after the Invasion of Pain arc. After that it has been pretty linear, progressing slowly, where we all know it's heading. I mean as if you did expect Kabuto appearing again, it was just when?, in this case the latest chapter. I am glad to see the Five Kage Summit is over, and everyone heading home. Here's to hoping it gets somewhere now though. But in spite of this, Bleach is worse.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
When I discuss Naruto I would discuss anthing that has been published SO FAR in either Shonen jump magazine (japanese or English) or Tankōbon (Japanse or English) is considered legal but stuff that's NOT published yet is illegal.

Hey I don't make up the FORUM RULES and RULES ARE RULES so quit flamin me just because I give word of warning about RULES of scanlations.
The Rules from the "Manga General" thread and here are pretty much the same and classed as the madboards forum rule.
So I don't think you can bend the rules just because were in a different topic.
The modurators may be slacking off a bit now days so you might take advantage of it until someone notices it.

As for Chapter 487 is Volume 52 and is not in Tankōbon yet so I know for a fact that it's not published yet.

Only 50 volumes have be Published in Tankōbon (japanese version in March 2010) so far, so how you got chapters of volume 52 and managed to read it is something to be questioned.

As for Shonen jump magazine release Japan may have release chapter 487 which would be in japanese so how you managed to read it in english which is done by some body's scanlation which is illegal.

Unless you can claim you have Shonen jump magazine (japan) and can read flient japanese writing.
Hey I can read japanese but even my abilities are a bit rusty with translations and I'm not that good, as simple stuff I can read but anything more wordy than that I would have to study more japanese writing translations.

So I think anything the published in Tankōbon I would consider OK for discussion, so anything up to volume 50 would be ok and MAJOR spoiler tags as only volume 47 in english was like only like a month or so ago and volume 48 not until june.
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
So I think anything the published in Tankōbon I would consider OK for discussion, so anything up to volume 50 would be ok and MAJOR spoiler tags as only volume 47 in english was like only like a month or so ago and volume 48 not until june.

Mate, what's the difference between being published in volume 50 or Weekly Shonen Jump? What makes 50 ok and the later chapters not ok?
That makes no sense. Why are you going on such a tirade about something that doesn't effect you? Do you yell at people for Jay walking, or just use those ninjutsu lessons you took to beat them down for their crimes?
Also, I suggest before you, "study more japanese writing translations" you should perhaps try to square your English grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
When I discuss Naruto I would discuss anthing that has been published SO FAR in either Shonen jump magazine (japanese or English) or Tankōbon (Japanse or English)

How can we see something that hasn't been published yet?! If it hasn't been published in Weekly Shonen Jump in Japan it hasn't been published at all, how can we discuss something that doesn't exist yet!?
Renton7
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This thread, Bleach Manga Discussion, over in the Bleach forums has been around for almost 3 years now, and it hasn't been locked. And how come we are allowed to talk about K-On! the anime over in the General Anime boards, when it isn't licensed here nor America? That hasn't been questioned, in fact the thread was created by a moderator.

We aren't linking to Scanlations, we aren't linking to illegal downloads etc. Who is to say we don't know fluent Japanese and we aren't import Weekly Shonen Jump? Maybe that is what we are doing, there is no claim as to how we know the information about the latest chapter, so we have nothing to get into trouble over. We are just discussing it.

Bleh. This is going way off topic - so simply put: If anyone doesn't want to talk about the latest Chapters of Naruto, do not post here, do not read here and you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited by Renton7 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Who is happy that Kisame is not dead?
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
When I discuss Naruto I would discuss anthing that has been published SO FAR in either Shonen jump magazine (japanese or English) or Tankōbon (Japanse or English) is considered legal but stuff that's NOT published yet is illegal.

how would we read the latest chapter if it hadnt been published?
if your going to make an argument atleast make sense. your not a mod so stop acting like one if a real mod has a problem with this thread they can close it .
and as mentioned above there are other threads such as the bleach and k-on! were we discuss stuff not yet released in english and they havent been closed and if you dont want to be flamed dont act al high and mighty and try and ruin a thread for eveyone else by making arguments were you contridict your self
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If mods don't do there job, then they don't realise the damage it can cause to their company if not acted properly as artists can sue for breach in copyright which is why the rule.
Madman don't want to be sued.

@Renton 7 Bleach is a just very crazy bad forum anyway as too many spoilers and people claiming they have seen such episode and read such a chapter when japan is a couple of seasons and volumes ahead of us.
We just can't keep up which is why Bleach forum is like that and there's nothing to stop it because of a gap large gap in releases of the series.
So Naruto forum is Not as bad as the Bleach forum.

Naruto on the other hand as were not that far behind in Tankōbon and even Shonen jump magazine version is always a few chapters ahead of the Tankōbon.
Anime is a bit different as we are only just starting Shippuden releases anyway but we already now what happenes because of the manga.

@oscilator
Volume 50 maybe in Tankōbon but the chapters of Shonen Jump would usually be a few chapters ahead of volume 50 because it has been published first in the magazine and so once those chapters have been shown in the magazine it would then be published in Tankōbon.
But even you would probably know this so why question it.
Magazine is always first.

But it's the people who scan the magazine before the Tankōbon is released are the ones who gets into trouble as they post them on the Internet and then pirated english scanlations starts and that's when people get caught discussing scanlations.

So when I say volume 50 is Ok because at least the Magazine has published those chapters beforehand and a Tankōbon has been released once those chapters are finished.

Bleach forum may be bad but turning the Naruto forum into the bleach forum and having it full of spoilers and scanlations.
This is not for my sake but everybody's and madman themselves so I'm not acting High or mighty about it as that's just silly as it's more about damaging the forum.

@Aussie-byron for Mocking my spelling or grammar you would have to be a grammar Nazi about wouldn't ya...hey I may laugh this off but I don't care if I'm not the best typist in the world when it comes to writing in forums, but the more you type the better you get.
So do we all need to have an English masters degree in reading/writing just to be on this forum do we. Rolling Eyes
Though if I did have a English masters degree and arts degree I could write and design my own manga then. Razz

But do you really want a forum full of scanlations? As you think about it Madman can get into trouble for users posting them which is why the rule.
So even if you don't get into trouble, Madman themselfs can get into trouble so things can get complicated for them if someone sue's them because they can't control there own forum.

I heard one forum got into big trouble over posting a video which the rightful owner sued anybody who had a copy on their website because the owner banned it.
Harsh yes, but owner go a lot of money out of the damages it caused.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
so in your logic talking about a chapter that was in a weekly jump but hasnt been releassed in english is against the rules but talikng about a chapter that was relleased in japan in Tankobon format but has yet to get an english release is ok?
that makes absolutely no sense there still reading a scanlation or posibly impoting the same as when its in weekly jump your constantly contridiction your self and where not saying its ok to break the frum rules where saying where not breaking the rules

oh and btw this thread will probaly get closed because its turned into a thread about scanlations whether that was the intention of the thread or not SS3 son goku turned it into one
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
LOL ahhhh I can see where your going with this.

But you also have to think about the are Japanese people living in Australia that buy the japanese versions in Kinokuniya bookstore as there is a japanese section for them.

Also english people do tend to learn japanese and buy japanese manga aswell so that another thing.

I have heard people here claim they have bought the japanese manga.
So do you take in account for them aswell when it comes to discussions?

I can buy japanese Tankōbon in Kinokuniya here in Sydney but I just choose wait and buy the english version anyway.

When I first join this forum I though so too it was odd that people here would disscuss japanese Tankōbon when the english was even released yet.
And how this forum is ok with it is madmans decision.

But even now you would question is it ok to discuss japanese Tankōbon in an english manga forum owned by madman in which is about the english translation of a japanese manga. Laughing

You probably have to ask the man Slykura himself on this.
As what are the limitations to discussing japanese Tankōbon which is not even released in english yet?

I really didn't want to turn this topic into a scanlation topic by you do kinda question the rules.

If sly come in here and says what the limitations are on discussing japanese Tankōbon's that aren't in english yet, then I would just follow what he saids.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
If mods don't do there job, then they don't realise the damage it can cause to their company if not acted properly as artists can sue for breach in copyright which is why the rule.
Madman don't want to be sued.

madman cant be sued because this thread no ones posting links to scanlations or posting copyrited material were just talking about a chapter that has been released legaly in japan

Quote:
@oscilator
Volume 50 maybe in Tankōbon but the chapters of Shonen Jump would usually be a few chapters ahead of volume 50 because it has been published first in the magazine and so once those chapters have been shown in the magazine it would then be published in Tankōbon.
But even you would probably know this so why question it.
Magazine is always first
But it's the people who scan the magazine before the Tankōbon is released are the ones who gets into trouble as they post them on the Internet and then pirated english scanlations starts and that's when people get caught discussing scanlations.

So when I say volume 50 is Ok because at least the Magazine has published those chapters beforehand and a Tankōbon has been released once those chapters are finished.
But do you really want a forum full of scanlations? As you think about it Madman can get into trouble for users posting them which is why the rule.
So even if you don't get into trouble, Madman themselfs can get into trouble so things can get complicated for them if someone sue's them because they can't control there own forum.

I heard one forum got into big trouble over posting a video which the rightful owner sued anybody who had a copy on their website because the owner banned it.
Harsh yes, but owner go a lot of money out of the damages it caused.

i know the magazine comes out before the tankobonim not an idiot i wasnt saying that my point was that for some reason you seem to think talking about a chapter that is in the magazine but yet to be in english is aginst the rules but talking about a chapter in tankobon that has yet to be releassed in english isnt against the rules your logic makes no sense and as i said madman cant get sued for havening a forum talking about a chapter of naruto were not talking about anything illegal were just talking about the actual chapter not were we read it and for all you know we could have imported jump noones posting scanlations were not breaking the law .
and using a forum that got sued for ACTUALY posting a copy writed vidio with out the consent of the owner as an example that madman can get sued when there is no pirated material being distributed were simply talikng about a chapter that has been realeased legaly in a japanese magazine

and i read your post after i had already posted this and i kinda seem where your coming from but i dont see how wether its in english or not would mater it dosent change the fact it is legaly availble and were not actual posting or discussing scanlations
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You have to prove that that chapter is legal release though magazine and not a english scanlation.

You claim you have read it but do you claim you and own the japanese magazine and not just a scan of the magazine, that is the question that has been asked from the start yet you have not showed any proof.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
so you have any proof i didnt read the magazine?
what im saying is its not against the rules to talk about a chapter of manga that has been releases no mater what langauge the release was in the rule about scanlations is about not talking about where to read the chapter or posting links to scan lations talking about the actaul content of the chapter and not where they read it isnt aginst the rules and shore as hell isnt illegal
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The thing is I having interrogating and testing you to see if your lying or not.
Guilty until proven innocent.

Proof of evidence such as the Shonen Jump Magazine # and/or anything about magazine contents.

Do I have to put you in a interrogation room and ask questions like:
Where you bought it?
How much did it cost?
Do you have the receipt as proof of purchase?

If you don't have any of these than your GUILTY Laughing

Maybe I'll start acting like Special Agent Gibbs when he starts interrogating suspects and next suspect for questioning is Chika Laughing

or Maybe I'll just feed you to the sharkticons no matter what the verdict. Laughing
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok for starters why would i have to prove to you if ireally ready it weekly jump or not ? your just some random guy on a forum and secondly the point is were not discussing scanlations were discussing the chapter its self not where we read and as long as we dont talk about reading the scanlations i dont se how were breaking any rulles any way we should stop talking about this your not going to back down and your ruining the thread for eveyone else so if you have a problem just dont post in this thread and if its against the rules a mod can close it but other wise just drop the subject
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Chika asked the question at the start of the topic and you answered Yep
But you contradict yourself NOT to read it and other scanlations and yet you answered you read it.

Yet you still discuss the chapter itself but you don't mention the of where the source of the material comes from.

Either was it from a review of some fan site or from a friend of a friend told me about it.
OR you actually have shonen jump weekly.
The source of the information is in question but even Slykura said you can't discuss the source of scanlation as others will want to read it and spread it around which is like piracy.
Strange rules in question there as someone can bend the rules but keep it in limits.
Like talk about but don't say where you got it from which is like saying "Steal it but don't get caught".

It's a crazy rule.

This will probably be my last post on this as even I had enough already on this as even I question Sly answer to the rules.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i never contridicted my self i never said were i read the chapter im not hiding anything all i said is i read the chapter here is no need for me to post where i read it my argument was never weather or not reading scan lations is wrong it was that we wernt talking about scanlations and i never mention were the source material comes from so your saying if i posted in thread about an anime i have post were i watched it and prove i watched a legal copy thats ridiculus al i was saying its alright to talk about the chapter hell theres probaly people who on this forum who read scanlations even when theres english releas
any way this is my last post on the subject .................probaly

so back to the actual subject of the thread is any one else really hoping naruto and susake end up killing each other

Last edited by oscilator on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Whoa hang on minute don't jump too soon to answer as I hadn't finished yet.

Just go about what Sly saids.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
so naruto lets talk about that (message sly and ask him if you care that much)
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If we ask him he'll just repeat what he said about scanlation LOL Smile

Go ahead and discuss it but it's like "Don't get caught" discussing such source of information.

I will refrain from talking about future events anyway as it IS a SPOILER.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah but thats why we had this thread so we wouldnt spoil people who arent up to the current chap
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why does SS3 Son Goku care so much to argue about this? It doesn't affect him whatsoever.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think that if they do fight something would break the fight up I gurrantee it.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SO what have I scared you rotten then LOL as I thought you would be discussing this.

But I do think your jumping the gun quite a bit in chapters as you won't find a lot of people reading that far ahead.

Also is doesn't hurt to wait until english releases as sometimes it best to find out and read it yourself.
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
SS3 Son Goku wrote:
SO what have I scared you rotten then LOL as I thought you would be discussing this.

But I do think your jumping the gun quite a bit in chapters as you won't find a lot of people reading that far ahead.

Also is doesn't hurt to wait until english releases as sometimes it best to find out and read it yourself.

Mate, let me assure you. NO ONE is scared of you.
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Argh you still mad about this...geez you really don't get it do you...I told you, you can discuss it as long as it's in the depth of Sly's rules but all you do is bad mouth me...GET OVER IT you DIVA.
People online are so hard to please these day's as they need to step away from the computer and take a breath of fresh air.

I swear people use the Internet to vent their angar...the Internet is worse social network in history and people exploit it in may ways...including pirating.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i figured lets start this thread back up whose read the last couple chapters personally i think the wars been a bit of let down so far its been 60% flash back 20% fights 20% talking zombies to death
(also ill try form refrain form turning this thread into a heated debate about the legality of talking about a chapter)
Aussie-Byron
Kenji Harima

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I dunno, looks like syphillis about to hit the fan. The main army is about to fight.
oscilator
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i just hope rock lee and neji actually do something
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been hearing a few things lately on the new volumes of Naruto and some new revelations but I'll keep it brief and spoiler free in a way.

On volume 50 we hear about Madara's plan which sounds pretty crazy to think if it could work.

Also later volumes on Naruto and Killer Bee are having some training time which I saw in Shonen jump magazine which is pretty serious 'Jinchuuriki training' for Naruto.

I did hear about Kabuto is going all weird out after being almost half himself and half Orochimaru.
Having Orochimaru abilities would make him more deadly than he was once before...Kabuto specialty is reanimate the dead so take a guess what that involves but in greater magnitude...Zombies...er well 'Edo Tensei Jutsu' YES that jutsu AGAIN...which we have seen since Orochimaru against Third Hokage. Razz
Such a terrible jutsu as even Third Hokage hated the thought of it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: