Joined: 17 Jul 2003
|Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 am Post subject: Work at Madman - System Adminstrator/IT Support
|Madman Entertainment is on the look-out for a System Administrator/Technical Guru to join our IT team.
We are a Melbourne-based publisher of niche movies and DVDs with a large catalogue that features Anime (Japanese Animation), Australian, Foreign Language, Independent and Cult titles.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a unique environment close to the CBD with plenty of fun perks! You'll get hands-on managing Madmanís workstations, servers and communications network in the company of talented and enthusiastic co-workers.
What you'll need:
* Demonstrated hardware skills and experience troubleshooting hardware and network issues
* Skills configuring and administering Windows Server, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
* Experience providing all levels of technical support (from the basic through to the advanced)
* Ability to quickly learn new systems and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* A friendly approach to work and excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Other non-essential stuff:
*Hands-on experience with Mac OS X and/or Linux
*Enthusiasm for movies and animation!
Does this sound like you? To apply send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.