Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

What number volume on DVD...

What number volume on DVD...
Author
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: What number volume on DVD... Reply with quote
...starts the Arrancar episodes?
speedfreek19
Itsuki Koizumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Vol 27 it will be but it is apparent that it has been deleted and thats when the half season dvds will start from next year
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah Sly said this in the October releases thread.

So no more individual huh!

I was thinking of Starter set release of Vol 27: Arrancar arc as usual but seems things are changing.

This is gonna mess up the people collecting the season packs and starter kits just like Naruto started out.
If they're following in terms of Naruto: Shippuden then I'm not too worried about this but you no longer get a starter box.

I would prefer complete season collections instead but at least this is better than individuals.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
its in the october 2010 release thread if i remember right cause people were wondering when vol 27 would be out and then we were told that the packs are going to be the 13 ep ones. it kinda sucks cause i own 21 volumes al ready and starting to get the 13 ep packs will make the collection look weird (kinda like my naruto, vols 1 to 12 and the collections 5 to 14 atm)
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well for me I'm not worried because I stopped collecting Bleach at the end of Season 3 and going straight to season 6 but yeah it does mess you up big time when your collections look weird like Naruto 1-12 and then collection 5 onwards.
Crona
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's good for me as I didn't buy any of the individual volumes but I have the boxes released a while after.
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I went and bought the box 4 & 5 and all individual volumes of the DVDs when I saw Collection 4 on the November releases and only containing 4 DVDs instead of 7 like I was expecting. I was holding out for a limited edition run of boxs like they did with 1-3. Its a pitty that they are not continuing having the idividual volumes for Bleach, I know that it does take up a lot of shelf space but I like my dvd collections being the same. Tsubusa Cronicles I bought season 1 as a fatpack, season 2 was a boxet set at the time but I wait for fatpack to be released just for my collection to be the same even though I do like boxes. With the 13 episode collections I wish that they would have boxes similar to the old boxed sets.
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeh im considering buying bleach in collections starting from collection 1 and im going to try and find someone to buy my bleach volumes from me. same goes with my naruto volumes. it will give me a lot more room and i want my collection to look the same. im already annoyed with my Negima series 1 being a fat pack and series 2 being 2 slim packs
kbz333
Kiichi Goto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aww damn, I like the boxsets. How long before they get phased out and up to what number are they phasing them out at?

I currently have up to the 4th boxset, with a few dvds yet to buy for it, so would it be worth buying box 5 or not?
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
if i remember volume 26 will be the last one.
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
And box 5 only has 4 dvds compared to the amount of dvds which box 4 has.
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank god. This is how it should have been from the start. The episode counts are still far to piddly for a series of this length, but it's a move in the right direction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It is a good move but for those who already bought a lot of the volumes its going to cost them a lot if they want to have their series look good (like me)
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
slasher000 wrote:
It is a good move but for those who already bought a lot of the volumes its going to cost them a lot if they want to have their series look good (like me)

Well more fool you, really. It was pretty obvious something like this would happen eventually, with the DVD industry push away from single volumes and I remember Sly saying they wanted do this from the start.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: