Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black English Dub?

Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black English Dub?
Author
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black English Dub? Reply with quote
When will Madman release the English dub of the movie, and will there be a chance that it will be released at the cinemas as well, or will will it only screen at a selected cinema like Reel Anime festival.
Mu: Youíre right about that. If anything you could use her as a girlfriend.
Natarle: Objection
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
One can only presume that since they've released 'Memories of Nobody' and 'Diamond Dust Rebellion' that if 'Fade to Black' becomes available that Madman will at least consider it.

That is usually dependent on an US release though and I haven't heard anything about a US release of 'Fade to Black' (and any information suggesting that such a thing is happening would be greatly appreciated).

As for Reel Anime... off the top of my head I can't think of any Viz properties that have gotten an Australian theatrical release, even as part of Reel Anime and about the only things that can hope for a theatrical release outside of Reel Anime or similar events are Ghibli Movies.
Tragic
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Knight of L-sama wrote:
One can only presume that since they've released 'Memories of Nobody' and 'Diamond Dust Rebellion' that if 'Fade to Black' becomes available that Madman will at least consider it.

That is usually dependent on an US release though and I haven't heard anything about a US release of 'Fade to Black' (and any information suggesting that such a thing is happening would be greatly appreciated).

All that is pretty much correct, at least by what they've done is the past as a basis.

As for a theatrical release, Naruto: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow got a release. As did Bleach: Memories of Nobody last year in October. It's always possible that it could make an appearance at cinemas. I'd assume it depends on when the release will actually be and whether it would be viable for Madman to screen it. All we can do is hope Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: