Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Suggestion for Madman webstore payment options.

Suggestion for Madman webstore payment options.
Author
Kagami Hiiragi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Suggestion for Madman webstore payment options. Reply with quote
I have received a Madman gift voucher and I also have a couple of Madcash codes. As the gift voucher and the Madcash all use codes then they are unable to be used when using the Madman webstore if it is to participate in something like the "Offer of the Month" or during any other sale such as the recent "10.10.10 Take 2" as these required codes as well and the webstore is currently set up to only allow the input of one code when going through checkout.

I don't know whether this is a technical restriction or a deliberate one but it would be good to allow the use of more than one code per purchase.
For example, if I got a couple of Madman gift cards as Xmas gifts then at present I wouldn't be able to combine them or use them during the majority of Madman's online sales (unless the actual price had been reduced on the product pages).

I know that elsewhere it was mentioned that this is unlikely to change but can this please be considered as a future improved feature of the Madman webstore?

If rejected as a possibility then could the product information for the gift vouchers reflect that they are unable to be used for the above circumstaces as the description currently does not offer any of that information?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: