Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

The Final Act

The Final Act
Author
Kiichi Goto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: The Final Act Reply with quote
Couple of questions.

When is it going to be released here? - I'm somewhat anxious for this.

Is it possible to get it released as a boxset? - I have the entire series in boxsets, don't wanna ruin the theme ^_^

And are we going to get it streamed here at Madman? - Again, anxious.
UncaBou
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Would it be possible to get an update / current status posted here please?
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am hoping that it will be sometime soon, been waiting forever for it to be released.
Andy_ubio
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been kinda half expecting/hoping that madman would have some kind of news or announcment about an actual release date at Supanova this weekend. (it is this weekend, right?)
It would make sense for them to have some news about it now, since Viz have finally solicited the first half season set on both DVD and Blu-ray in America. Plus we all know how Madman like to hold these sort of things off for Cons like Supanova.

Ps... Madman, get the BD rights too as I would much rather buy The Final Act from you, since the rest of my InuYasha collection is released but you guys. But if there is no available BD release I will import it (like I do with all the Sentai titles you guys release as DVD only) as it goes against my policy of buying a DVD when there is a readily available English friendly BD somewhere in the world.
UncaBou
Nia Teppelin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Like Andy_ubio, I also prefer Blu-ray (BD). When Samurai Girls was released I went looking only to learn Madman was not releasing it on BD. I much prefer to buy local, even when the import specials are on. However if it's a choice of getting the BD, I will import. Genuine High Def on a disk is very important to me. iTunes and other download formats are not my preferred medium as a collector.
So yes, I'd want the BD version of the Final Act.
Feball3001
Melfina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I will be purchasing Final Act on DVD even if it does get a local bluray release because I like to continue purchasing DVD version of shows I already have but hope they do a bluray release for those that want it Very Happy (If local release isn't anytime soon (withing a couple of months being rleased in the US) it is likely that I will purcahse blu-ray version from the US since I don't have any US Inuyasha it has nothing it needs to match up with)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: