Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya & Nyoron~! (etc.)

The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya & Nyoron~! (etc.)
Author
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya & Nyoron~! (etc.) Reply with quote
Madman's December newsletter says it's been acquired. The entire title of this thread was one character too long for the Subject box. Typical Haruhi. Non conformist as always.

Yay more Haruhi!

EDIT - meh, there's another thread for the ONA series. You wanna keep this one? Use it specifically for the Madman release. Whatever. I'm being Kyon.
boredandlazy
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya & Nyoron~! (e Reply with quote
The Tragic Man wrote:
Madman's December newsletter says it's been acquired. The entire title of this thread was one character too long for the Subject box. Typical Haruhi. Non conformist as always.

Yay more Haruhi!

EDIT - meh, there's another thread for the ONA series. You wanna keep this one? Use it specifically for the Madman release. Whatever. I'm being Kyon.

Glad to hear it, the US version has been botched by only using Mono Audio for the japanese soundtrack and I trust Madman's release won't have this issue. It'd be even better if Madman could release this on Blu-Ray but I doubt they will. Also hopefully Madman will release this one collection rather than two like the US.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Something just occurred to me. If Madman waited until it got Disappearance, would it be more cost effective to do a complete Haruhi collection on Blu-ray? Licensing issues aside, of course. That would be the ultimate "God Box".
slasher000
BT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
when i read about this in the newsletter it was the first time i had heard of it but i will definetly buy it that way my haruhi collection will be more complete. Its always good to hear about new acquistions
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
So we get a special edition that comes with complimentary smoked cheese? Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: