Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors has a dub.

SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors has a dub.
Author
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors has a dub. Reply with quote
Well, I saw something I didn't expect in Hobbyco today.

SD Gundam Sangokuden BBW Episode 2... DUBBED.

They were still using the japanese names, Ryuubii, Kanyu, Sonken and such, which urked me here as it does in Ikki Tousen, but it wasn't a bad dub. I think it was from Singapore, it was of pretty good quality and NOT Ocean, nor do I believe it was from California or Texas. Most definitely NOT NY Either.

I asked the guy there, he said it was given to them by Bandai. They usualy air those BAKUC instruction Vids, also from Bandai. He said they were told to air it to test the water to see how it'd go over. He said that if it went well Madman would get it, I think he just threw out any Anime distributor he knew because Madman has never released a HK or Singapore dub aside from the admittedly bad G1J Transformers.

But yeah, it's apparently got some of it dubbed. Colour me shocked. I really hope it gets DVDs in Singapore atleast.
SGD_Eirikr
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
And they have the movie dubbed aswell. Saw it today when I was looking around. I do hope that some news comes from it and it's not just promotional instore material for english speaking countries.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: