Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Zane's RP Take 2



Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Zane's RP Take 2
Author
Message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rena had to giggle at what their deadly rose had just said. Never let a good misconception get in the way of fun. With that, Rena faces their guide in black, being wary of her little hidden talent.

Oh, baby.

Rena places a gentle hand on the dark angels smooth, warm cheek. Rena then closes in, gazing into her eyes and whispers...

For you, I'd be a lady of any night.

Rena blows her kiss and winks. She giggles as she pulls away and starts looking around the room. Aside from being a fun little distraction, this also tells her that no one here knows what a gun is.

As for why I would know a noise like that... When I find my guns I might be able to show you. 'Cause something tells me I'll have an opportunity to do so.


ACTION: Rena looks for her guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Two doors, two choices. Ezra turned and looked as Rena, the cloaked May and Edwardo entered the closest room, the one where the crash and oddly sounded noise had come from. Perhaps a cat had caused the crash just then? Well no, that wouldn't be right, having a cat slink into a prison like this.

And what about the other noise just then? Rena seemed to know what it was, that was for sure. Watching her flirt with May, Ezra rolled her eyes, slightly put off by the way she acted. "To think, I'm trapped with her, two odd guys and an even stranger girl."

"Save the flirting for when we're out of here, ladies."

Sighing, Ezra followed the others into the closest room. "Hopefully I can grab my things and be out of here as soon as possible. I've wasted far too much time here with these people."



Action: Following the others into the closest room.
_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
After hearing Rena's reply May held out her hand as if about to grab Rena's throat.

"One more time just once more... and I'll have to kill you 'kay?"

With that she backs off and keeps a little distance from the amorous gunslinger of whom she wishes she could kill right now.

_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rena is used to tough talk. She hears it all the time. Granted this one can back up her words. Then again, so can Rena. Rena ceases her search for her weapons and stands before the beautiful merchant of death and smiles. Without warning Rena kisses her and pulls away, not backing down.

So what's stopping you?

Rena is used to taking gambles. She does it all the time. One day she'll make a gamble that won't go her way. She continues to smile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh that was the final... This was all May needed she quickly takes a swing at Rena but also altered her arm and fist in the process hoping to knock down this cat on heat.



ACTION: Hardened arm and fist to a metal compound I hope to punch Rena in the face. Razz
_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rena smiles. Good. Exactly what Rena was hoping for. Rena ducks and weaves, throwing a punch of her own.

ACTION: No metal fist, but a punch is a punch. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
In light of May and Rena's actions, Ezra facepalmed. Why did they have to do this now of all times?! We could be ambushed by more guards at any time, and without weapons or something, we'd be almost outmatched. Inhaling heavily, Ezra glared at both of them, the urge to knock both of them to the ground started to bubble in her mind. But no, that wouldn't be right. But then again...

"I thought I told you both to save that crap for when we're out of here..."

Ezra stepped forward and delivered a swift kick to May's side. Not enough to seriously hurt her, but with enough force to knock the minx off balance so she'd fall down, out of the way of Rena's counter attack.

"Keep acting like idiots and I'll do more then kick you. I promise you that."

Ezra showed the same cold stare to both May and Rena.



Action: Kicking May to the grouuuuuuund Razz
_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gothic_Pepsi
Kenji Harima


Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 1272
Location: Gold Coast.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Edwardo jumped back a little as the most recent addition to the prisoner escape squad mark seven threatened one of the others. This lady was a loose cannon, but hey, a cat fights a cat fight. Then again, I would rather not hang just because two... no three ladies got into a cat fight. If Edwardo wasn't in prison, this would be the most enjoyable day of his life.

This could be a welcome distraction for any guards that may break into the room, this would be a great moment to slip past those automatons that call themselves guards.

Then again, he did sort of owe the two that were originally imprisoned for taking out the captain...

By the life of me, I never thought that in a whole millennia I would ever break up a fight with three lovely ladies, but alas, today is a strange day. If you three don't quit this childish behavior we may all be in peril. There is two dead guards back there, and the way you two are acting we will surely be discovered before we leave this wretched place!

With that, Edwardo attempts to kick out one of May's back legs with a swift kick. 'Perhaps this will stop her once she see's she is out numbered by a fair margin. The cloaked one seems more like a bundle of unsteady explosive potions crafted by an insane alchemists as opposed to the charming blonde haired beauty. Perhaps she was also a thief?' Edwardo thought to himself as he put all his strength into his kick.


ACTION: Kicking one of May's legs out from under her. Or attempting to at least...
_________________
A great man once said "Quoting is the easiest and most effective way to appear intelligent.".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zane Truesdale
BT


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 1431
Location: Another place in another time...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
As they all arrive at the supply room Rena makes a comment which starts a whole chain of events. As May takes a swing, Rena to follows suit but before either could land their punch Ezra kicks May in the side to knock her down but as she falls, Edwardo delivers a kick to put her off balance but this makes May punch Edwardo instead as she goes down while Rena's swing just hit air.

As Edwardo falls back and hits the back of his head on the door frame and May crashes to the ground at Ezra and Rena's feet, a white animal possibly a cat/rabbit/ferret hybrid comes out from the shadows with its red eyes and ever happy/blank expression on it's face it speaks.

"Would any of you like to make a contract with me, you can get anything you wish in exchange..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

"Hurry or else we'll all be in trouble, so won't any of you make a contract with me?"

He asks as they hear the screams of a young girl who was clearly in pain and down the other end of the hallway but whilst they hear that they also hear screams of the guards as if they were mere little girls seeing a giant spider in the corner of their bedroom. While the group has been asked about making a "contract" they also see some of their possessions in this room but what will they do after reclaiming their gear?




*CURRENT SITUATION*
May has punched Edwardo who now has a broken rib and a slight concussion due to his interference
May is at Ezra and Rena's feet
Kyubey has addressed the group asking for them to make a contract where they get one wish in exchange for ???
Rena can see her twin guns and a bullet hole in Kyubey's tail which doesn't faze him
Ezra can see her armour but not her sword though there is a lower quality weapon next to her armour
Luc can see his twin-blades
May has no gear here and Edwardo's treasure isn't here
They can hear the screams of a young girl in pain as well as hysterical guards
The escapee group seems to be ignored due to those screams


OOC:
Have fun while you lot can Razz
_________________
"My world and reality are what I make of it, the only truths that matter are my own..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
One too many is a crowd, four would be a comedy if it was intentional. The slick talking man who comes across as some 1930's gigolo decided to intervene, as had the dour but tasty piece who's sweet flavour mixed well with that of her intended target. Instead, Rena hits nothing but air and both the Clark Gable wannabe and the passionate wild flower went down, with beardy copping a good right foot into the ribs. This would have been a great comedic scene if intentional, indeed. Before Rena can take total stock of the situation, something resembling cat...? Rabbit...? Whatever! Appears from the shadows and speaks to them. Well, if the dungeon, the guards, and the girl with the morphing limbs wasn't a good enough indication, then this sealed it. Somewhere along the line Rena had stepped well beyond the looking glass.

Oh, yay... A pokemon. Why not?

Even as... Whatever this is speaks, Rena spots her guns. As she goes to collect them, she happens to notice a rather fresh bullet hole is this thing's tail. A bullet to the tail and this thing isn't in pain? What the hell is he... She... Whatever? Before she can collect her thoughts, the sound of a girl screaming rings out from down the hallway, followed by the hysterical cries of the guards.

Okay... Girl screaming. Guards in a panic. That can't be good.

Rena wraps her gun-belt around her waste, un-holsters each gun, and cocks the slider of each. She walks towards the door, guns at the ready, and backs up against the wall next to it. She slowly edges her head out to see what was out there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lucky for Ezra, May went down fairly easy without getting punched by Rena. Unfortunately that bearded fellow had also attempted to kick May too after a lengthy monologue, which resulted in him getting hit, falling back, and injuring himself further on the door frame. "Huh, it's like watching domino's fall, a chain reaction in which everyone falls down. Fun." With the fight broken up Ezra's cold stare fell onto the odd white creature that had appeared before them.

It looked like a cat and rabbit had a ferret for a child really, and it's odd unmoving face with those red eyes made Ezra somewhat uneasy. "And it talks to, oh fantastic! Now, if fairy tales have taught me anything, it's that demons can take shapes and will do anything to get your soul. With that in mind, it's probably best to ignore the little creature."

A girl's scream was heard not long after the creature's appearance, followed by the hysterical screams of men, most likely the other guards.

"Oh by the gods, this days just keeps getting better and better, now doesn't it!"

Ignoring the white demon's talk of a contract, Ezra rushed to the other side of the room to fetch her armour and a weapon. "Gah, my sword's not here. Typical I suppose, just when I need it, it disappears on me." Slipping on her armour, Ezra grabbed the low quality sword next to it and followed Rena's lead.


_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Tragic Man
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 7111
Location: Tamworth, NSW

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Luc ignored the commotion caused by the other escapees. He spotted his weapons, and strode over to retrieve them.

As he strapped them on, he heard a new voice offering a contract, in exchange for which they could get whatever they wanted. He turned around to see a little white critter.

Oh, great, talking animals. What was this, a children's show? That popular entertainer Diznee specialised in that sort of gimmick.

The sound of a scream and the guards reacting to something was unsettling.

Sure, fine. Whatever. Give me a scabbard for this sword and I'll do whatever.

Sureley the strange, talking animal would be able to break them out of this mess.

_________________
Nullus Anxietas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
After getting back to her feet after being knocked down thanks to two of this "group's" members she decides maybe next time she'll just watch them if they're in danger and help at the last minute. As she was considering the situation something white came out and spoke about a contract and then there was the scream and cowardly sounding guards all of which can't be too good.

"Yay... more noise... As for your contract, I am not willing to make a deal with the devil so just leave me be."

With that she decides she'll at least go have a look at what is causing such panic whilst attempting to step down on Edwardo for getting in the way, after all the problem can't be too serious in a prison now could it?




ACTION: Moving to have a look at the cause of the panic whilst stepping on Edwardo in the process as well as refusal of the contract.

OOC: Poor, poor Tragic you have no idea what Luc has done or going to become. Razz
_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Gothic_Pepsi
Kenji Harima


Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 1272
Location: Gold Coast.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Edwardo hits the door hard, he is in great pain, but tries to hold it together as much as he can. Then some freaky cat-like creature jumps out of nowhere and asks if we would make a contract with him. Is this thing for real? He must be desperate to just come out and offer it like that. I felt like telling him things would pick up, but he seemed contempt. Best leave that little beastie to it's own devices.

Getting up, Edwardo attempts to limber up, but his cracked rip stopped him from doing that. He has been rather unlucky as of late, guess it's time to lay low and hang at the back of the group. These people were psychopaths, best not to cause more grief with people like this.

Edwardo slowly follows the group, keeping his eye on the crazy lady.

_________________
A great man once said "Quoting is the easiest and most effective way to appear intelligent.".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zane Truesdale
BT


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 1431
Location: Another place in another time...

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kyubey looks at Luc with his expressionless face and approves.

"Fine your scabbard but now you will become a mahou shoujo and fight witches and there is one nearby"

Withthat he gets down and moves to the entrance and looks back at Luc who now has a scabbard and a bright green gem-like object similar to a fabrige egg as well.

"You made a contract so will you fight the witch?"

With that May walks right past Kyubey and steps on Edwardo's shin before he could fully get up as she heads down towards the ruckus.After being stepped on adding further insult to his injuries Edwardo scrambles to his feet.

Ezra and Rena quickly ignore Kyubey for their gear and as they get it at the ready they slowly approach the door being cautious whilst May just heads out towards whatever it could be.

"You in pain, you have great magic potential especially since you can all see me. Will you make a contract with me if it meant no more pain?"

He says to the crippled Edwardo whilst also checking the other potential contractees. Besides the screams of the guards, sounds of a pleasure in killing and suicidal guyards are also heard amongst this chaos but the screaming of the girl has stopped...




*CURRENT SITUATION*
Kyubey granted Luc's wish providing a scabbard and Luc his soulgem
Luc can now become Mahou Shoujo Luc-chan Razz
May has left and is halfway down the hall after walking over Edwardo's shins
Edwardo is on his feet again after being stepped on
Rena has her guns back and Ezra has her armour back but also a rusty bastard sword +1
The girl's screams have stopped
It sounds like some guards are now homicidal while others are suicidal
Kyubey has propositioned Edwardo for a contract but has stated you all have magical potential


OOC:
Well I can try game now after this tough mod
@Tragic: You're brave making that contract Razz
_________________
"My world and reality are what I make of it, the only truths that matter are my own..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Tragic Man
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 7111
Location: Tamworth, NSW

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Luc had wanted a quick way out of this. But the critter had told him he'll become a "mahou shoujo" and fight witches. Witches he understood; the "mahou shojou" bit troubled him. If he understood correctly, it ment "magical girl." Oh, gods.

Luc put his hand in his pocket and had a surreptitious pat.

The animal-thing had also given him what looked like a gem. Luc put away the sword, and held the green object up to the light and examined it.

So what's this? Do I swallow it? Luc tried biting it, to see how hard it was.


ACTION: Luc is completely befuddled by Kyubey.
_________________
Nullus Anxietas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mahou Shoujo...? Magical Girl? Perplexed by this, Rena looks at the guy who just made the deal with the white talking plushie.

Um...?

Rena holsters one gun and gropes Swordboy's crotch. Sure enough, there were meat and two veg there. Guess he isn't hiding something. So how...? Rena looks at Kyubey.

Um? You do realise that he's...

Kyubey just maintains that creepy expressionless look on his face.

Never mind. I think I'll just go and shoot something.

Rena considered taking a much closer look at that gem that girly boy is holding. However, screams of terror and mayhem outside dictate now is not the time. Rena nods to her cellmate before kicking the door out, swiftly exiting and ready to shoot whatever is out here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It feels nice having my armour back, thought Ezra. The weight on her shoulders felt reassuring in a way, and reminded her of the things she had to do. Still, there was still the need to get out of the prison. So first things first, Ezra had to cut down whatever was causing those screams.

As she left the store room, something Kyuubey hit her, something the creature said to Luc. Witches. Those old hags from stories, where they curse you with poison apples, that was what a witch was, right? That means a witch had probably cursed the people screaming then.

Glancing down at the rusty sword she held, Ezra wondered if it was good enough to slay one. I guess it helps that I'm not a normal knight then.

Inhaling, Ezra followed Rena's lead, ready to slay whatever tried to stop her.

_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As she walks by she wonders what could change these guards so much and why had the screaming stopped? As she ponders this she moves closer to the other room completely defensive and prepared to fight if need be but she can't help but wonder what use does the clumsy wannabe smooth operator going to do as he showed no combat ability whatsoever and she doubted he could talk whatever was causing this out of it.



ACTION: Proceeded closer to the other room and pondered what can Edwardo do.

OOC: Edwardo prove yourself a man and become a mahou shoujo. Razz
_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Zane Truesdale
BT


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 1431
Location: Another place in another time...

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kyubey shakes his head looking at Luc.

"That is your soulgem as you no longer have your old ineffecient body so you have one more suitable for fighting witches"

He says in his usual emotionless voice before he turns to look at Edwardo as he misses watching Rena feeling to see if Luc was Luc or Luci but upon her "search" discovered he was indeed male before moving forward and kicking the door down.

"Why is it you all have such high potential I haven't seen anything like this before?"

Kyubey says confused as Edwardo relieves himself too scared and injured to move but as he says that Ezra and Rena can see May who is clearly ahead of them seemingly vanish just before she reaches the door at the other end of the hall but they spot something weird on the guards it looked like a stamp or a mark or something on the ones that had seemingly lost it but before they could do anything the two were charged by a guard each, Rena is missed by the halberd wielding guard who now has his back at Rena's back while Ezra has locked swords with the guard infront of her.

May walks forward as the scenery around her warps and disfigures looking like something torn from artwork though there was an abundance of what looked like portraits of a faceless prince along what seemed like castle walls while the ground was that of a flowery field, May can hear chatter of an unknown language ahead of her as well as noticing some strange ruins repeated all over the area.




*CURRENT SITUATION*
Kyubey is confused on why you all have such potential
Luc has been told his body has been replaced with a more witch-resilient body and yet he looks and feels the same
He knows the gem is called a soulgem
Edwardo has relieved himself
Luc was felt up by Rena
Rena was missed by a guard's lunge but is now back to back to one whilst Ezra has locked swords with another
The two have noticed a strange mark or stamp on those that have clearly lost it
May is inside the witch's barrier
May sees runic writing which translated read "I am waiting for you..." and "Serah"


OOC:
Edwardo didn't move in the allotted time and so relieved himself be prepared for stuff like that for when I mod and you haven't posted without telling me Razz
_________________
"My world and reality are what I make of it, the only truths that matter are my own..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gothic_Pepsi
Kenji Harima


Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 1272
Location: Gold Coast.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Edwardo waits for the group, and follows them should they move.
_________________
A great man once said "Quoting is the easiest and most effective way to appear intelligent.".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not more than a second after barging out, Rena some how manages to avoid being cleaved in half with a some kind of spear type weapon. A halbred? Are these the same type of guards they so easily gotten the better of? That didn't seem possible. Granted, she's painting with a broad brush and every place has their more zealous security,but this...? These guys are far more aggressive and a lot more bloodthirsty. Then there's the matter of those marks. They all had them, but jabba the hutt and his cronies didn't have them and far as she could recollect. Were the reason for this sudden switch? Before she knew it, she was back to back with one of them. Way too close for comfort. She ducks and swivels, sweeping him and firing as she turns.

ACTION: Tried to sweep and shoot the guard behind her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ezra found herself locking blades with one of the two guards that had charged forward, as May disappeared into the doorway ahead of them. Luckily Rena had been able to evade the halberd wielding guard, so Ezra turned her attention back to the brute she was stuck with.

"Not too bad for a guard..."

Holding her ground against him, she saw something on the guards neck reminiscent of a stamp, an odd mark. "A tattoo perhaps? No, it's on all of the crazy looking guards...Witches curse!" Mental alarm bells went off in Ezra's mind. "I really have to hope it's not infectiousness! If it is, I better finish this quick."

Biting into her lip, Ezra attempted to parry the guard and deliver a kick to his side much like she had done to May, but with more force in it.


Action: Parrying and then kicking the guard.
_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As she looks around she notices everything warped and twisted around her, she starts moving further in but as she proceeds it seems someone was a little too attracted to the person in these bad pictures.

"Where am I and what is with these horrid pictures?"

With that said she materialises two blades similar to Tenshi's Hand Sonic and as she proceeds grinds her blades along the walls shredding allot of the pictures and continues to wonder where is everyone and what was with the sudden change of scenery.




ACTION: Used Hand Sonic and has started to move deeper in while destroying the pictures.

OOC: I'm in trouble now aren't I? Razz
_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Tragic Man
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 7111
Location: Tamworth, NSW

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Seeing everyone else had entered the fray, Luc sighed and resigned himself to whatever happened. He unsheathed his sword and ran at the nearest guard, sword out to fend off attacking swings, or to pierce the guard, depending on when the guard noticed his attack.

ACTION: Luc entered the fray.
_________________
Nullus Anxietas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zane Truesdale
BT


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 1431
Location: Another place in another time...

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rena quickly ducks narrowly avoiding losing her head as the guard madly swings now infront of her as she has turned to face her attacker she fires popping off three rounds two of which hit and kill this guard while another goes a little off course. Ezra meanwhile with her sword locked with another she slowly moves her weight to one side to parry the guard whi works but when she goes to kick him she misses as he stumbles forward a little too much but lucky for her Luc moves forward quickly stabbing the disoriented guard in the throat.
Edwardo now noticing all have moved forward decides to follow withKyubey not far behind but as Edwardo moves forward the stray bullet misses him and hits Kyubey right between the eyes but before anyone could say anything Edwardo is approached by a servant girl whom also has this strange "mark".

May moving forward destroys hundreds of posters but as she does she can hear something not too far in the distance and as she approaches what looks to be a big dango family is conversing with one another and they didn't sound pleased...




*CURRENT SITUATION*
Rena killed the guard and appears to have killed Kyubey as well
Ezra parried her guard but her kick missed but Luc stabbed the guard killing him
Edwardo has been approached by a servant girl but she too has the mark on her
There are more guards around they just haven't spotted you within the chaos yet
May has destroyed hundreds of posters and has spotted an angry dango family


OOC:
@Nagisa - Meet the familiar Razz
@Edwardo - What will you do?
_________________
"My world and reality are what I make of it, the only truths that matter are my own..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Good, Luc had dealt with the guard. And Rena had finished off the other too, along with killing the odd white creature. "Ah well, at least it won't try and make a contract with me now." Turning, Ezra gave a thumbs up to the two of them.

Keeping her sword unsheathed Ezra took a moment to glance around.

"Dealing with these guards is pretty easy so long as we all watch each other's back. So stay close."

Something nagged in the back of Ezra's mind though. "I wonder where that other fellow is right now? Ah well, I'm sure he can take care of himself, or make a smart decision to keep himself alive, at least."

Keeping on her guard in case of more of those crazed guards, Ezra began to move forward. She was hopeful that she'd be able to catch up with May in time, just in case this Witch had anything else up it's sleeve.


Action: Moving forward after May
_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gothic_Pepsi
Kenji Harima


Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 1272
Location: Gold Coast.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Edwardo slowly encroached the fray, making sure to keep his distance in case anything got out of hand, taking a few steps forward, Edwardo narrowly avoids an extremely fast projectile. He didn't see it, but he heard it, the small cat thing wasn't so lucky, as it hit it squarely between it's eye's. But before he could usher a curse word, a strange woman approached him. A servant of some sort, judging from her appearance, but he did notice that she had a strange marking on her hand. Not knowing what she was capable of, Edwardo attempted to remain friendly.Giving a small bow, Edwardo ushered, in the most friendliest manner, a simple conversation starter.

Hello. My name is Edwardo, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Not the most charming of words, but being injured like he was, he couldn't afford anyone to get offended by him, so he kept the marking on her hand out of the conversation.

_________________
A great man once said "Quoting is the easiest and most effective way to appear intelligent.".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rena was on target with the guard. Not so with the white powder puff. As she got up, she didn't feel too bad about it. Rena can't put her finger on it, but something that can get shot in the tail and not so much as show an inkling of pain... Rena is reluctant to complete that train of thought. Even with all that has happened so far, it seemed way too fantastical. She chalks it up to bad luck on that thing's part and goes after her cellmate who is in pursuit of little black riding hood. "Too bad...", Rena thinks, "It might have been safer if I had been cast as the big bad wolf." Rena grins. "Well, only by a little bit."

ACTION: Follows Ezra after May
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
May spots the weird group of things and decides these things might not be as simple as that walking pick up line she met earlier. Keeping Hand Sonic active she looks for another opening before making any decisions.

"Maybe there is another way to whoever created this freaky place...?"

She ponders as she surveys the area for another pathway before deciding on a massacre or a sneak approach.




ACTION: Checking the area keeping Hand Sonic active as a precaution.
_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Tragic Man
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 7111
Location: Tamworth, NSW

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Luc surveys his handiwork. He wasn't fond of killing humans, but it appeared that's what he needed to do right now. There were other guards around, but they hadn't noticed what had happened, yet.

That strange woman had disappeared somewhere, and the mysterious woman looked to be following her. The strange critter that had given Luc the green gem thingy had been shot by the lady with the guns, and the womaniser he'd been incarcerated with was now chatting up another woman.

What to do.

Hanging around here was foolish, so Luc sighed and moved off after the women.

Anywhere else is better than here.


ACTION: following Rena and Ezra.
_________________
Nullus Anxietas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zane Truesdale
BT


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 1431
Location: Another place in another time...

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As Ezra moves forward she notices allot of the guards are eemingly insane and just as she crosses into the witch's barrier she feels something touching her from behind...

Rena and Luc move forward following Ezra and just before they cross into the barrier which is unknown to them they witness one guard being over confident in his approach to Ezra but as they take one step forward they too are in the barrier along with the crazed guard.

Meanwhile as Edwardo gives a small bow to the servant girl he recieves a swift kick to the jaw which had a resounding cracking noise as her foot connected to it. As Edwardo stumbles back from the kick he notices Kyubey eating Kyubey andthe suddenly witnesses the servant pull a knife out and getting ready to stab Edwardo.

As May looks around for another pathway she notices one but it was after the dango that the path split so it seemed she would have to go through the dango but would she be able to alone?




*CURRENT SITUATION*
Ezra has a guard feeling her up lucky for her she is wearing her armour
Rena and Luc can see the guard
Ezra, Rena and Luc are in the barrier and can see the posters as well as allot of shredded posters scattered on the walls and the floor/flowerbed
May is still in her position unmoved
Edwardo has witnessed Kyubey eat Kyubey
Edwardo has suffered a kick to his jaw which is now possibly broken
Edwardo sees the servant girl prepare to come at him with a stab


OOC:
@Edwardo you won't die so soon there are two possibilities besides a smart move on your part to keep you alive
@Ezra you were warned Razz
@May too bad I said meet the dango family remember Twisted Evil
_________________
"My world and reality are what I make of it, the only truths that matter are my own..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Walls covered in posters, several torn; maybe by the their little dark temptress, in a very surreal environment. Rena had well and truly gone beyond the looking glass. The posters look very garish and disturbing. Rena didn't envy the muse who inspired them, even not knowing what the writing is. She steps forward and spots...

Get your hands off my girlfriend!!

Rena takes aim and fires at yet another crazed guard that's getting way too fresh with her delicious cellmate, shooting him in the groin.


ACTION: Contributing to population control.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Forgetting to be more observant of her surroundings, Ezra stared off at the odd world within the barrier. The scattered posters, seemingly shredded and strewn throughout the place, along with faceless portraits and the flowers beneath her feet; everything seemed so unrealistic to Ezra, like it was ripped straight out of her childhood fantasies.

Unfortunately, Ezra's forgetfulness came back to bite her when one insane guard started to get a little too personal with her.

"You little son of a-"

Turning with gritted teeth, Ezra swung her sword with as much force as she could manage to put into it, in hopes of seriously maiming the poor sap who'd touch her like that.


Action: Turning to cut down the guard.
_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Tragic Man
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 7111
Location: Tamworth, NSW

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
At least it wasn't the prison.

Luc looked around and saw the posters everywhere. What the hell is this...? Where the thell is this?

The posters were unsightly and barely recogniseable. Luc approached one and picked at it. Ugh.

Luc turned around to watch the women dealing with the guard who'd appreached them. He drew his sword, just in case.


ACTION: waiting for the guard to be delt with, or to jump in as needed.
_________________
Nullus Anxietas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
May watches the colourful dango go about their business, she hoped to spot an opening in their movements not knowing just what these things were capable of or if they were what caused the chaos before this twisted wonderland. As May lies in wait she watches them not flinching not returning her weapons no she stayed on high alert checking the dango and her surroundings not wanting to be ambushed.



ACTION: Lies in wait waiting for an opening whilst surveying her surroundings.
_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Gothic_Pepsi
Kenji Harima


Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 1272
Location: Gold Coast.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Giving the bow, the woman responded with a sturdy kick to his jaw, which resulted in Edwardo being injured once again, sending him spiraling backwards. What Edwardo beheld next was the last thing he would expect to see. That small white thing was being eaten. Eaten by... itself?

Edwardo couldn't dwell on the weirdness that was presenting itself to him, he had to work on survival, survival that was being threatened by this woman, who had produced a knife.

Woah! Woah! Woah! What did I do to you?

Edwardo scampered back, away from the woman, gaining some distance between the two of them. '****, if only I had a weapon' he thought to himself 'I knew I should have been a bard instead of a scoundrel...'.


ACTION: Getting the hell away from the slave girl.
_________________
A great man once said "Quoting is the easiest and most effective way to appear intelligent.".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zane Truesdale
BT


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 1431
Location: Another place in another time...

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As Rena fires at the horny guard, Ezra slashes and the poor sap loses both his head and his family jewels as Luc watches. Luc however had noticed some of these posters looked like they were trampled on by someone who was a light weight but the path was pretty linear as well like they were on rails anyway for the time being.

May spots an opening in the dango straight down the middle which could lead her to the cross roads but what path would she take if she did dare to attempt it?

As Edwardo scampered back he was rushed by the servant girl who stabbed him and left him there bleeding out slowly after that she yanks the knife out lays down on Edwardo's body and whispers in his ears.

"If I can't have you..."

Followed by her slitting her own throat with Edwardo still conscious but getting blurry vision and now with the added weight of the dead servant girl, Kyubey moves toward him and asks.

"Will you make a contract with me or will you?"

But as he hears the little questing beast's question he also hears footsteps they sounded softer and calmer but they were heading toward him he sees a silhoette it was clearly female and wearing some armour but there was no weapon...

The mysterious girl approaching seemed to be unaffected by the weirdness going on but she seemed calm, quiet and no threat.




*CURRENT SITUATION*
Ezra and Rena took care of the groping guard
Luc notices the path is linear and the posters were walked all over
May has spotted an opening but hasn't decided on a path to take or whether to attempt it
Edwardo is stabbed and bleeding slowly, he is on the brink of death
The servant girl is dead and on top of Edwardo
Kyubey has asked if he wants to make a contract again
A newcomer has appeared or is it just Edwardo's delirium?



OOC:
@Gothic - I'd take Kyubey's offer or try an attempt with the silhoette although I have something "fun" planned if you do neither Twisted Evil
_________________
"My world and reality are what I make of it, the only truths that matter are my own..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Even though Rena's shot hit it's mark, this rather brave if stupid idiot would suffer a double beheading. Her gorgeous cellmate certainly didn't split hairs, just necks.

Lost his head. Both of 'em.

Rena winks at her cellmate and blows away the smoke billowing from the gun she had fired. Now that she thinks about it...

I never did catch your name, sweety. Nor yours, either. I'm Rena.

Now didn't seem the right time for introductions. However, taking in the Salvador Dali-esque surroundings if they were painted by H.R. Geiger, Rena couldn't help but wonder...

So where do we go from here?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Tragic Man
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 7111
Location: Tamworth, NSW

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The guard had been dealt with rather swiftly by the ladies. The lass with the guns made a quip which Luc winced at. Unconciously, he clenched his legs together tighter.

Rena introduced herself.

Hello. I'm Luc Dunstan; some people call me Weevil. I've no idea why.

When Rena asked what they should do, Luc indicated the faint path that he'd noticed.

There appears to be a trail of some sort off in that direction. Perhaps we should follow it.

Luc started following the path.


ACTION: leading the way, perhaps.
_________________
Nullus Anxietas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Taking a moment to calm down, Ezra cleaned the blood off of her blade, then sheathed it for now.

"Oh, introductions? You can call me Ezra then. It's a pleasure."

Resting her hand on the hilt of her blade, Ezra began to follow Luc down the faint path he had pointed out.

"So, does anyone know where that guy with the beard from earlier is right now?"

Glancing around, Ezra frowned.

"Or if all of this is really the work of a witch? N-not that I believe in witches or anything. Just curious on what you all think."


Action: Following Luc down the pathway.
_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rena reloads her guns as she walks along with Ezra and Luc. Witches. That's a good question. Of course...

Well, given only a short while ago, I wouldn't have believed someone can morph their arm into a sword or some talking cat like creature with rabbits ears could exist... Right now, I wouldn't too surprised.

Then there was the matter of that thing not feeling pain when shot. Rena didn't want to voice her idea on that one. As for the smooth talker who seemed like he could put the con artists back home to shame...

Well, hopefully that slave girl is tending to his every need. Lucky bastard.

Rena had only seen her briefly, but she had been cute.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Gothic_Pepsi
Kenji Harima


Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 1272
Location: Gold Coast.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The woman stabbed Edwardo, then proceeded to lay on top of him and whispered softly in his ear. The words were chilling. She then sliced open her throat, letting scarlet life flow out of her like a hole in the bottom of a bucket. Things were getting dire.

Before Edwardo could figure out just what the hell was going on, he noticed someone, most likely a woman, walking towards him. Could this be the grim reaper? Were the tales wrong on one account, that the grim reaper was actually a woman? The creepy cat beast abomination's words echoed. He had granted someone a scabbard, out of thin air, so was it possible to ask for more?

...Fine! Yes! I will make a blasted contract with you, you twisted little cat thing! If you grant me the ability to never die, I will gladly make a contract with you!

Edwardo's vision was getting dimmer by the moment. The freaky twisted ferret cat had better pull through with this one.

_________________
A great man once said "Quoting is the easiest and most effective way to appear intelligent.".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As May spots the opening she quickly rushes down hoping to take the path to the right and she was prepared to slash anything that got in her way at this moment.

"Get outta the way!"

She yells sounding a little excited as she rushes toward the opening hoping she makes it through safe and at least slashes one poor sap.




ACTION: Rushing down to take the path to the right while slashing anything in her path.
_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Zane Truesdale
BT


Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Posts: 1431
Location: Another place in another time...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
As the small group do their introductions Rena speaks a moment contemplating the servant girl.

*Camera pans to Edwardo*

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS THE WORST PAIN EVER!"

*Camera pans back to the group*

Of course Rena's assumptions were almost correct he was laying with the girl afterall... um anyway, where was I again oh right...

*Ahem*

Anyway as the group moved along the path that May had faintly left for them, May had already rushed forward she managed to make it to the path she wanted and left a visible trailer of blood thanks to a very hungry dango family. May now bleeding was feeling a little light headed but nothing too severe especially now that she was in the clear from further attacks from visible opponents for now but before her she notices an entryway to which appears to be a grand room.

Now back to Edwardo, our resident spoony bard...

As he lies their now trying to appear cool and collected he goes to make a contract only for his mouth to be hit by a steel gauntlet quickly shutting him up, the lucky bastard...

The girl approaches kneels beside him and writes on a notepad, I'm sorry just sleep for a bit. As Edwardo passes away much to the annoyance of Kyubey, Yuu revives Edwardo but he is now a zombie but does not look like your typical zombie and thus has kinda achieved his wish, now that he is alive again technically speaking Yuu writes another note for him saying that he is now her servant.




*CURRENT SITUATION*
Rena, Ezra and Luc have moved forward they can see dango off to the distance too bad May's blood is on red flowers...
May has made it past the dango and is safe but she stands before a grand entryway
Edwardo was revived as a zombie by Yuu (cameo from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?) who has claimed he is her servant


OOC:
Yuu does not speak
I tried to do a more humorous mod but tell me if I failed to do it properly, I just thought the conditions were right for it Razz
_________________
"My world and reality are what I make of it, the only truths that matter are my own..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel


Joined: 13 Apr 2002
Posts: 15528

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rena looked ahead to find...

Great. Now we've bouncing cue balls.

They don't look dangerous. They even look kind of goofy. Like something from a child's fantasy. Then again, those guards hadn't been homicidal maniacs, either. Even though they're some distance away...

Well, I've already blown four balls away. Why not a few more?

Rena starts firing at the colourful living breast implants as she continues forward.


ACTION: Shooting Dango.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
satsuyumi
Koyomi Mizuhara


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1828
Location: Oh, somewhere around here. I think.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ezra couldn't help but tilt her head when the dango's came into view.

"They look more edible then dangerous to me."

Though, she was dealing with a witch after all. "Their looks might be used to deceive others, and I'm on a roll with maiming things today...Might as well kill them too."

Continuing forward with Luc and Rena, Ezra drew her sword and let it hang by her side.

"When I woke up this morning, I didn't think I'd have to deal with giant, possibly killer dumplings. Just my luck I suppose."

_________________
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Tragic Man
Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 7111
Location: Tamworth, NSW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The dangos crossing their path looked annoying.

Edible, huh? Should I try eating one?

Luc flicked his wrists to extend the hidden blades.

Who's up for shish-kabob?

He didn't go rushing out to kill, though. Luc just kept aproaching with the women.

_________________
Nullus Anxietas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nagisa-chan
Doraemon


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 49
Location: Hikarizaka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
May stops and waits leaning against the walls that protected her for now as she waited to catch her breath and tend to her new wounds.




ACTION: Tending to her wounds and resting/catching her breath.
_________________
"A dream... The day my dreams became endless... I could only... Like always, wait at my usual spot... Forever and ever, just waiting... That was all I had... So... I'm still waiting..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Gothic_Pepsi
Kenji Harima


Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 1272
Location: Gold Coast.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Edwardo felt the cold clutches of death wrap it's hands around his heart, but before it could be rendered from his body, he was alive once more. Strange, this woman was standing over him, the same one that had killed him now with a note that reads Edwardo is now her servant. 'What did being her servant entail?' he wondered. 'Would it mean I would follow her around until the end of days doing whatever she willed him to do, or was I now her butler of sorts?'. He wondered a small bit longer before finally standing up and looking her in the eye.

Edwardo was grateful, and as such was willing to help her, at least until he could work out a way to no longer be her servant yet remain alive.

What is it you wish me to do, my master?

Kneeling down to one knee to show the dominance she now possessed over Edwardo. At least for the moment...

_________________
A great man once said "Quoting is the easiest and most effective way to appear intelligent.".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:      

Page 2 of 3


Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum