Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

gundam unicorn

gundam unicorn
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: gundam unicorn Reply with quote
i recently bought gundam unicorn Smile and loved it but i hate that it's only one episode what's up with that Evil or Very Mad but i was wondering if all the other volumes will have one episode then how many volumes will there be Shocked
Andy_ubio
Misa Amane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: gundam unicorn Reply with quote
secret secrety secret wrote:
i recently bought gundam unicorn Smile and loved it but i hate that it's only one episode what's up with that Evil or Very Mad

The series is made up of OVA's that have been coming out roughly every 6 months in Japan... Pretty much every other release around the world has stuck to the format of 1 episode per disc. (Except the yet to be released dvds by Bandia in America, which contains 2 episodes on the first dvd) So this would be one of the main reasons Madman have chosen to also do 1 ep for disc. It may also to do with the lengthy timeframe that occurs in between each episode being made.

secret secrety secret wrote:
but i was wondering if all the other volumes will have one episode then how many volumes will there be Shocked

Im pretty sure there is Six 50min episodes planed for the series and im pretty sure Madman will release them all individually, probably around every 6 months or so.

By the way, just to let you know... There was already 3 other threads which would have been suitable for you to ask this question in.

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn vol 1
Mobile Suit Gundam and Unicorn Coming to Australia.
Gundam UniCorn?

Maybe in the future, try to have a look if there is any relevant threads for you to post in before hand.
azn2newbie
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah they're releasing every episode, 6 in total, twice a year..

3 episodes are out already. Pretty good series since it's faithful to the novel... Guess you can't rush art. :p
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was going to get vol 1 tomorrow, but now I think I'll wait another 12 months. No point in getting the series having to wait 6 months for the next one. I didn't do that for Hellsing Ultimate and I wont do it for this.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: