Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

YU GI OH

YU GI OH
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: YU GI OH Reply with quote
i was wondering if anyone knew how to get any of the DVD's or if madman are going to release it
Diesel
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You might want to try Big W or discount stores like Crazy Clarks. I've got a couple of volumes there in the past few months for a $1 or $2
Night Stalker
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you are talking about later volumes, that weren't released here, then you'd have to try to import than from the US.

I bought the rest of season 2, DVD's 6-11 of the series through a second hand website called Second Spin. They also have part 1 of the Capsule Monsters Movie eps. A copy of Season 5, and a few other volumes. Depends if you have a multi-region player and want to go that way.

That being said, the season 3 Noah arc, and most of season 4 never got a DVD release; so it's pretty impossible to get the whole collection on legit DVD's. Besides, Season 6 Parts 1 and 2 these days are very hard to find at a decent price.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: