Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

13 squad captains BANKAI'S!!!!!!!!!

13 squad captains BANKAI'S!!!!!!!!!
Author
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: 13 squad captains BANKAI'S!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote
I dont know if this has been done yet coz i cant be bothered going through all topics but as i was re-watching the series i relised that i have yet to see Kyoraku taisho,Ukitake taisho,and yamamoto cho-taisho's bankai's did i miss anyone else? that does not include zaraki coz he aint got one. So i'm wondering will Kubo tite let us see their bankai's b4 he finishes his manga coz only in tha manga we will be able to see b4 the anime. Anywho i would like u guys option on this oh yeh and suggestions on what their bankai's might look like cheers

" i think one superhero is enough for today"
"Maketakunai Shi, Nakitakunai Shi, Waratte-tai kara" MOVIN MOVIN

"MADA MADA DANE" ^_^
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
There's a few Bankai's you don't really see until way into the manga like Soi Fong's for example which is only revealed for desperate moments.

Most of the Captains you do get to see use there Bankai's in the Soul Society arc.
While the others like Soi Fong ain't reveal until a lot later in the series which I personally have yet to see myself.

As for their Lieutenants...well some can do Bankai but don't like revealing them because otherwise they get promoted to Captain like Ikkaku Madarame who does not wish to be promoted but can do bankai but also doesn't want anyone so see it.

As for Kenpachi Zaraki he is unique in a way that he is powerful once he removes his eye patch...like shown in the Hueco Mundo arc when up against Nnoitora.
He's powerful enough to go without Bankai...but that's the mystery of he's power since how can he be that powerful without naming he's zanpakuto.
He's almost has raw untapped power but once he controls it he can even defeat the most powerful hollows.

Even the Visoreds haven't even reveals there masks or Bankai abilities since they use to be Soul reapers too.
Even Kisuke Urahara hasn't even reveal he's Bankai as he use to be a Captain.

I would like to see Rukia use bankai since only in very late in the manga is she promoted to Lieutenant of the 13th division.
mad chichi
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh yeh forgot about urahara and i also remembered yoruichi hasn't shown hers either, and one of the vizaed does show his bankai but that at the same time soi fon shows hers so i wont spoil it. rukia's bankai tho would be interesting to see maybe further along the manga we might see it coz their doesn't seem to be an ending to bleach anytime soon since................ ooops i nearly did again i love spoilers Razz anywho it doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon kinda like one piece and naruto but hey they are all from jump so it's to be expected he he

" i think one superhero is enough for today"
"Maketakunai Shi, Nakitakunai Shi, Waratte-tai kara" MOVIN MOVIN

"MADA MADA DANE" ^_^
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As for Soi Fon bankai I have actually seen it.
If you play the lastest Bleach game Soul Resurrección you can play as Soi Fon and use her bankai.

You can even play as Aizen and Gin and use there ultimate abilities.
TidalWave_Jeannette
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Speaking of that new Bleach game for the PS3, will Australia be getting it?
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's already out in Australia late last month
Jb hifi WILL have it.
But you maynot find it in ebgames or GAME store since they may not stock that many copies of the game or might not have the game at all unless you order it.

If you want to know:

The game has 14 storyline (mode) episode missions which is based on the start of the Hueco Mundo arc and up to Ichigo's battle with Aizen...but each mission is certain character based and only that character for that mission.

But the game has also has additional 28 missions which is 'Mission mode' that all characters can use for leveling up and playing freely.
The Mission mode is not storyline driven but all characters can play all 28 missions.

The characters you can play and unlock are:
Ichigo (which includes two other playable costumes Skullclad, Final), Hollowfied Ichigo, Rukia, Soi Fon, Yoruichi, Toshiro, Uryu, Byakuya, Shunsui Kyoraku, Kenpachi, Gin and Aizen.

Hollow playable characters: Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Baraggan, Halibel, Stark, Nnoitora...but note there all in there second state forms.

There's also a playable character from the 4th Bleach movie called Kokuto which I haven't heard of since I haven't seen the 4th Bleach movie.

These are the only playable characters, so Renji and other captains and Lieutanants, Visoreds and other Arrancar some how didn't make the cut and most of the characters that are playable are only based on the manga storylines from Hueco Mundo to battle with Aizen.

Characters like Yammy are in the game but are not playable as there more like a bosses you have to defeat.

The game has a sphere grid leveling system where you can upgrade your characters Health, defence and offense skills and Increase Spirit meter gauge by 1.
There's also a bonus abilities aswell such as Increase damage to Hollows, soul reaper.
And other abilities like extended combo, counters and cancel attacks with blocking.

The game is all about getting a high combo so you can collect more soul point, which are used to level up your character.
The higher the attack combo the more your soul points double to triple and so on.

But there's so much to talk about the game you need a whole new topic just on the game itself.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: