Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

who will die?

who will die?
Author
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: who will die? Reply with quote
i was just thinking as i was going back through the manga, naruto said that both sasuke and him will die in their fight, so lets say that they do meet and fight, it just occurred to me if sakura ( who i hate as much i find susuke annoying with all his revenge crap so over it!!!) was to be their as well who would she save?.
i would like to believe she would save naruto just for the fact that he has saved her so many times u loose count and he has saved konoha and it appears he is saving the whole ninja world compared to sasuke who has done shyt all.
But knowing how stupid she is for sasuke i think she will save sasuke.
what do you peeps think she will save

" i think one superhero is enough for today"
"Maketakunai Shi, Nakitakunai Shi, Waratte-tai kara" MOVIN MOVIN

"MADA MADA DANE" ^_^
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think it will turn out will different than you think.
There's so many twists and turns in Naruto that will come at a surprise.

e.g Itachi really isn't out of the picture so to speak so he could easily save the day and help Sasuke change he's mind in fighting Naruto and help him turn against Madara instead.

Madara is enemy No.1, and Sasuke is under Madara's spell and also Sasuke is so determined to be an avenger for he's Clan.

As always Naruto is training to be stronger and control the beast within so he can fight to stay alive...so I don't think Naruto will die.
It has been prophesize that Naruto will be the next Sage of Six Paths and bring the world to peace.
But is has seem Madara wants to be the next Sage of Six Paths and control the world.

But how the prophecy will come true we still have to read the manga and find out.

As for Sasuke he does seem like a lost cause and can't be saved...well so we think.
As for the planned fight between Naruto and Sasuke...who says there both gonna fight? or Who will die? In future you can't really predict this just yet.

If they both fight each other at there current levels then both will probably die from killing each other at the same time.
But I don't think that will happen as their both getting stronger at the same time but I think Naruto will get stronger from controlling the beast within.
As for Sasuke and he's new eyes it might make him stronger and more invincible but who will he turn against Naruto? or Madara?

As for Sakura...well she's caught in the middle so she can't really stop Naruto.
But also she can't really save Sasuke because Sasuke almost attemped to killed her just recently.
SO why would Sakura try to save someone who just tried to kill her and put her out of the picture?
Sasuke is trying to cut off all emotional bond between friends and make everyone he's enemy...he's becoming more darker and more evil.
He even tried to kill one of he's own team mates (team Hawk) which shows he's doesn't need them anymore.

Naruto getting more interesting by the minute and goes to show the series doesn't get dull or slows down that much.
When it does slow down or gets dull a bit it seems to pick itself up again with more revelations.

Last edited by SS3 Son Goku on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
mad chichi
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow you took the topic to another lv gokuchin, but you are right who knows what will happen it keeps you guessing all the time.
But i still think Sasuke is pretty far gone now so even Itachi might not be able to bring him back from "the darkness" and i don't think he let himself be taken over by madara i think his just buying his time to kill him off since he is the " avenger".

As for Sakura unfortunately she is stupidly in love and no matter what Sasuke does to her she will always love him, you could say it's battered wife syndrome although she is not a wife.

But like you said we don't know what gonna happen and the way this manga is going it will prolly take another 10 yrs to find out lol, can you believe it's been more than 1o yrs already since naruto and bleach began wow......

"MADA MADA DANE" ^_^
SS3 Son Goku
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah no matter what happens I think Naruto and Sakura will still care about Sasuke.

Even if they do have to kill him it would be to end he's suffering and not out of hate.
But there could also can be another way of ending he's suffering and saving Sasuke instead.

Also I don't think Naruto series will take another 10 years since there is already an ending already planned.
Maybe another 3 years or maybe even 5 years but certainly not another 10 years since I can't see it going for that long when an ending is already planned.

But we could all be in a surprise on how it ends...but let hope it's a happy ending.
mad chichi
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
it better be a happy ending especially since we have been following it since the beginning. lol but then again it might leave you with a cliff hanger like some of these manga's like to leave it with, i guess to get a feeling how it will end we prolly have to read Masashi Kishimoto other manga either way we just gotta wait and see

"MADA MADA DANE" ^_^

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: