Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Who's in the 6th Coffin? Theories (spoilers)

Who's in the 6th Coffin? Theories (spoilers)
Author
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Who's in the 6th Coffin? Theories (spoilers) Reply with quote
If have already read the latest english volume release you will know Kabuto is try to form an alliance with Tobi/Madara.

Kabuto summons 5 coffins containing: Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu and Nagato.
But in order to play he's trump card Kabuto summons a 6th coffin, which shocks Tobi/Madara.

Madara questions in slight anger "Where did you get that?"
Kabuto answers "I have my ways"

So the question and theories have been going overboard all over the place on who it is.
There are some theories going around that it could be:

1.Madara's True body...Hmm possible that Madara somehow lost half he's power and had to transfer to another body or Madara is truely dead.
SO who's behind the mask then and Who's Tobi?

2.Madara's brother Izuna which could the only person who could possibly beat Madara...hmmm possible.

3.Sage of Six paths...A few people have mention this but it's kinda hard to see if true since Sage of Six paths is almost like a myth.

4.Some else we know but least expect...Obito? Well kinda hard and insane theory.
But more likely someone else we least expect...hmm who knows.

I do have to note some may have already found the answer to this if there reading japanese volumes or scans(which I am forbidden to speak of).
But lets play nicely and come up with some theories and reasons why it could be that person and why is that person a threat to Madara...if it is Madara behind the mask.

I also like to note that Edo Tensei that Kabuto uses doesn't actually summon bodies but actual souls and places then in currently fresh dead bodies.
SO some of the theories will be false..eg Madara's true body which can be false unless the person behind the mask (Tobi) isn't Madara at all.

But to me I'm starting to think Madara is truly in the 6th coffin and the man in the mask is someone else.
the_shadow
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You cannot summon someone using Edo Tensai unless they are already dead.

This weeks scan will be awesome.

I think it is either Izuna or Sage of the Six Paths.

I can't see how it could be Madara behind the mask, because like i said, you have to be dead to be summoned by Edo Tensai, and the Madara Uchiha that was summoned, looked exactly as he did at the time of his fight with the First.

Whoever is behind the mask, they at least have Madara's Sharingan, as they use his unique EMS powers.

But one really big question, how much does Itachi know? Itachi was one of the most knowledgeable characters in the series, surely if it wasn't the real Madara, he would have known.
mad chichi
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i know i know i know........ but i don't want to spoil it but i knew it was gonna be him their has to be a twist to Naruto making you think hmm hmmm i soooo want to tell but i forgot how to add the spoiler black thingie

" i think one superhero is enough for today"
"Maketakunai Shi, Nakitakunai Shi, Waratte-tai kara" MOVIN MOVIN

"MADA MADA DANE" ^_^
the_shadow
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Madara said "do you know our plan"

It makes it sound like this entire thing had been planned since long before the real Madara died.

They admitted that the person behind the mask is a 'Fake' Madara.
mad chichi
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yups it seems that Kishimoto san wants to keep us all embroiled in this world of naruto making it ever so hard to predict WHAT THE HELL is gonna happen. cant wait he he

" i think one superhero is enough for today"
"Maketakunai Shi, Nakitakunai Shi, Waratte-tai kara" MOVIN MOVIN

"MADA MADA DANE" ^_^

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: