Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Full Metal Panic The Second Raid blu ray discs

Full Metal Panic The Second Raid blu ray discs
Author
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Full Metal Panic The Second Raid blu ray discs Reply with quote
I bought this collection that was supposedly brand new from a reputable online retailer. Anyway I got it in the mail yesterday and it was already unsealed and when I open it up the discs don't have any OFLC logos on them. Also, under the fine print around the edges of the discs, it only has a region A logo whereas on the back of the box it says that the collection is region A and B.

Is this normal? I'm just a bit concerned whether I should get a refund if it's not legit. I haven't tested them yet (don't have access to my PS3 at the moment) to see if they can even play (my PS3 won't play region A blu rays).
chippy
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Madman sometimes does deals with the US on some blu-ray titles as its chaper then making there own. I think this title is one of thoes. I have some of there others and on the disk doesnt have the aussie logos or what not but I would wait for someone who has this release to comment
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alot of the time (9/10) if we licensed something from Funimation, or we have an agreement in place, we will use their discs which are sometimes coded region A+B. it is the only way that we can release these as the cost to produce these ourselves are just too high.

I can't speak for the unsealed part as we always seal our products before it goes out to stores, this is something you should be taking up with them and has nothing to do with us.
Crypt
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks chippy and Slykura. As long as the the discs are legit then I'm happy.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: