Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Redline Bluray compatibility issues.

Redline Bluray compatibility issues.
Author
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Redline Bluray compatibility issues. Reply with quote
Hey guys I just purchased my second copy of Redline Bluray (the first one was borrowed and lost) and when I put it in the player, I get a message telling me the disc is incompatible. Is this a known issue or is it more likely I have a bung disc?

This is the exact same player that had no problems.playing my first copy or the Arietty Bluray I brought with Redline today.

Player: Panasonic SC-BTT755. Firmware 1.33

Place of disc purchase: JB HiFi Ballarat.

ETA: I've since spoken to Panasonic and this is apparently not a known issue and not something they are aware of. I've since tried another new copy of Redline and have exactly the same issue.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Prophet
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have the BD copy of Redline as well which I bought in 2011 and I've never had problems with the disc. I know this is a moronic question but have you tried it in another BD player? If you have and you've tried both discs then there's probably been an issue in the production stage.

I'm not sure if it's the problem of Madman or Manga UK though, because if you turn over the BD you'll see MANB and the code number beside that burned near the hole of the disc; MANBXXXX or MANGXXXX (examples) being the catalogue numbers that Manga UK use for their releases which you'll see on the spine of the DVD or BD cases. I've seen those catalogue numbers on the discs from domestic releases and UK imports on BD titles eg. Eden of the East, Evangelion 1.11 & 2.22 and Highschool of the Dead that have had input from both Manga and Madman so it could be the case that Manga's done the replication since Madman provides them with PAL and Region B masters and it's their fault.
kyoujin
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
mine works fine as well

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: