Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Cancelling Order for Ordered Anime?

Cancelling Order for Ordered Anime?
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Cancelling Order for Ordered Anime? Reply with quote
So I'm not sure which forum this should go in, but here goes nothing.

My partner recently bought "NANA: COMPLETE COLLECTION" without fully reading into the terms and conditions and without looking at time to get here, and without noticing that we would be getting a region 4 disc (I live in the Americas).

Is there anyway to cancel the order as soon as possible. I've already e-mailed order@madman.com.au approximately 1 hour after the receipt e-mail was received. I have received no response as of this post.

The order is currently still in processing as of this post and I'm hoping to cancel this ASAP to save time and money for both the company and I.

Thanks for anyone that can help!
Sir_Jamesalot
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
albelthewicked1 wrote:
So I'm not sure which forum this should go in, but here goes nothing.

My partner recently bought "NANA: COMPLETE COLLECTION" without fully reading into the terms and conditions and without looking at time to get here, and without noticing that we would be getting a region 4 disc (I live in the Americas).

Is there anyway to cancel the order as soon as possible. I've already e-mailed order@madman.com.au approximately 1 hour after the receipt e-mail was received. I have received no response as of this post.

The order is currently still in processing as of this post and I'm hoping to cancel this ASAP to save time and money for both the company and I.

Thanks for anyone that can help!

That is a pickle.
I can't speak for anyone or for that matter any one's business but my own but I would ask here:

http://www.madman.com.au/actions/about.do?pageId=2

or...
get a region 0 dvd player like ages ago!
Lisa86
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
they will cancel it as ive done it before. just remember that there prob on hols from fri till tues
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi albelthewicked1, If you just reply to your order email, the team will be more than happy to get back to you as soon as possible.

You may not be aware, but due to the Easter and ANZAC day public holidays, we may not have gotten back to you query earlier.

Hope it got resolved.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: