Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Thoughts on Terror in Resonance?

Thoughts on Terror in Resonance?
Author
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:24 am    Post subject: Thoughts on Terror in Resonance? Reply with quote
I've been keeping an eye out on this series (It's Watanabe after all!) but thought in order to give this forum a tad more activity, I figured I'd ask everyone's opinions on it. I understand what the show is about, and the main things I'd like to know are:

- Does the show stay interesting enough from start to finish? Is the series executed well? I have issues with focusing on things for a long time so it needs to constantly grab my attention.
- Is there anything in the show that's questionable at all? In the promo art there are 2 tall buildings on fire that look very similar to (my apologies for bringing this up) the twin tower attacks.
- This may be a silly question, but are there any scenes with gore/dismemberment of body parts? That stuff makes me slightly uncomfortable so I would prefer it without.

I believe Terror in Resonance is being released soon by Funimation, so if the responses are positive I'll check it out on Animelab.
Knight of L-sama
Tina Foster

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It is entertaining through out but in my opinion it doesn't quite stick the landing as far as story execution goes.

There is some violence but I wouldn't really call it gory.

As for questionable... what do you mean by that? It is about a series of domestic terror attacks in Japan. (Any similarities in appearance to the original World Trade Centre can probably be chalked up to similarities in architecture between it and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government building).
Sabmabab
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah I imagine a show about terrorism would have some violence, I can handle that. As for questionable, what I meant was is there anything in the show that was considered controversial (that was probably a better choice of words). I may plan on watching it on Animelab after all, since it may just come down to personal preference. Thanks for your input!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: