Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Poor quality and broken cases

Poor quality and broken cases
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Poor quality and broken cases Reply with quote
[size=18]so i just brought fairy tail volumes 14 and 15 and 14 was busted up in the corner. when i brought fairy tail vol 13 a while ago same problem! so that means i just got busted cases 2 orders in a row.

truthfully i want to send them back and get it exchanged for a new undamaged product. because each of these cost about $54 Aud however if anyone has ever dealt with madman in the returns or even trying to contact anyone in shipping they would know that its a pain in the ass and what was 8 days to deliver turns into a month and the disks were not damaged and i really been hanging out to watch this. so ill just foot the bill myself and buy new disk cases. however the tear in the cover art slip cannot be repaired so ill always have that ugly scar on my perfect collection.

ill link some images images of the damage of 14 and also 13. and you can see that who ever packed my parcel for delivery couldn't have missed the damaged areas so they must have deliberately sent me inferior quality items or broken goods.[/size]

Jaeger-bomb-bastic
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hanabee send out a complete new copy if something like this happens, Madman should be able to do the same otherwise it's very poor service.
The Tragic Man
Tomoyo Daidouji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
From the Help section:

Quote:
How do I return a faulty item for refund or replacement?

Should you receive any items that you did not order, or that prove to be faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team (orders@madman.com.au) who will provide you with a returns address and assist with a refund or replacement.

When enquiring about returning items, please quote your order number, the nature of the fault, and whether you require a replacement item to be sent out, or a refund.

Please note that we do not offer a refund for change of mind.

It is important to remember our DVDs are encoded for Region 4 and PAL formatted and Blu-Rays are Region B. This is denoted on each product page and in the Help file. We are unable to accept returns due to region incompatibility.

Granted, they don't specify if damaged cases is covered by "faulty". Your best bet would be to email Madman at that address with your problem.
DoctorDazza
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jaeger-bomb-bastic wrote:
Hanabee send out a complete new copy if something like this happens, Madman should be able to do the same otherwise it's very poor service.

We do! Something like this should not happen!

We're already on top of this, it's currently being sorted by our lovely Customer Service Team!
Follow us on Facebook

Community Manager @ Madman!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: