Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

GURREN LAGANN: Limited Edition

GURREN LAGANN: Limited Edition
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: GURREN LAGANN: Limited Edition Reply with quote
Can we please stop using digipaks or variations thereof?

I walked into the shop the other day with every intention of picking up GL. I was hoping that I would find a nice sturdy, handsome release, like your own Psycho-Pass one, or the recent Fate/Stay from Hanabee.

Instead I saw a rectangular block, using cheap thin card. Literally a block that looked like it was used for hitting people as it was already so bent out-of-shape. It was packed fairly tightly (though not all that tight) on the shelf, and the sides were already collapsing.

You want $150 for this? I can tell you I simply turned around and walked back out.
Sylontack
Belldandy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Do we really need three different threads on this same topic?
partiallylit
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I realise now that there is one in the general anime forum.

My bad. At the same time, this is the better place for the thread as it is a complaint/suggestion to MM specifically about their release. It is not a general discussion about the anime. So not sure why the original thread was started in general anime, hence why I didn't look there.

I haven't regularly used these boards in about 10 years. Thought I would make a complaint to the feedback forum for Madman releases. Saw no other complaint on the topic in the forum specifically designed for that purpose. And hence posted a new topic. WOW LOGIC! Yes I do like sarcasm.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: