Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Where else can I order???

Where else can I order???
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:39 am    Post subject: Where else can I order??? Reply with quote
I order Berserk Collection http://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/3213/berserk-collection on Jan 8. I had seen that my order was still saying "Processing" and "Credit Hold" after like a week even though payment had cleared I so contact them and this is what they told me "The stock is available and the order has been processed, however we are currently having an issue shipping international packages. That “credit hold” status is part of the issue.

As soon as this issue is rectified, we will be shipping your order immediately."

But then I kept checking online and now it says out of stock! So I'm over here like WTF! So I'm thinking of cancelling my order, getting my money back but I really want this anime, so where else can I buy this that does international shipping to the US? Or is this really the best place to order this from and should just wait?

Thanks,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: