Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Um...so do Madman not sell manga anymore?

Um...so do Madman not sell manga anymore?
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:59 pm    Post subject: Um...so do Madman not sell manga anymore? Reply with quote
I just recently received a manga order from Madman, and was sitting down to read Volume 8 of Tenjo Tenge, when I realized I don't actually own volume 7 *Facepalm*

So I jump onto the site and...for some reason Tenjo Tenge isn't showing up, weird as as I just ordered volumes 8, 9 and 10 of the 2 in 1 edition last month (Annoying Madman never listed the final volume, 11, despite 2 posts about it on their manga forum. I guess their staff don't check it Sad )

So I try search for Bleach...and only anime DVDs are showing up. I don't remember any announcement about them getting out of the manga business, nor can I find any such announcement when I google.

yet there's no listing for a manga section on the site (Which doesn't seem to link to this forum either...).

Am I missing something or is there some problem with the site?

I hope not, as I just started getting into My Hero Academia and Bleach isn't finished yet, having to buy from overseas would be a PITA I'd prefer to avoid Sad

NOTE: I realize this is the Anime forum, but the manga forum looks dead and as I noted above, I never got any response when I posted in it about Tenjo Tenge.
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Um...so do Madman not sell manga anymore? Reply with quote
Our distribution agreement has ended with Viz, as such we currently do not have a manga supplier. We are looking into other ways to bring manga back, but can't confirm anything at the moment.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: