Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Intro Forum Rules - 35KB LIMIT ON WELCOME PICS

Intro Forum Rules - 35KB LIMIT ON WELCOME PICS
Author
Mizuho Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Intro Forum Rules - 35KB LIMIT ON WELCOME PICS Reply with quote
To save US the trouble of going though each topic and clicking on every new welcome image that pops up here, can you please follow these simple rules? I guess they have already been in place but were just lost along the way somewhere.

Quote:
Restrictions on the use of 'welcome' images:

• The maximum allowed dimensions for these images will now be 300x450 / 450x300 pixels.
  • The maximum allowed filesize for these images will now be 25 kilobytes.
  • 'Welcome' images that have a filesize or dimensions larger than the above guidelines specified will be removed by the forum moderators.

Thank you for your co-operation. Smile

So if you could do us a favor and make sure your welcome image is within these specifications, it would be very helpful to us.

But with me being the kind guy that I am I'm letting u have welcome pics up to and including 35kb. But if it is even 1 bite over into the 36kb and above it is going to be edited so if u can have it as close to the 25kb as possable that will be best.
if u cant do it then Send it to ME and ill do it for u k ^_^

We're not going to come down on you if you're over the limit and don't change it, but keep in mind it may be forced to be that size as a last resort.

Thanks ^_^

Also another note - Threads will be automatically purged after 14 days of inactivitiy. This is to improve forum speed.

Kei - Sensei...Sensei...Sensei ga..Sukida
Mizuho - Watashimo
Kei - Demo...Gomen...Gomen...Sensei

Last edited by Matty-chan^_^ on Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: