Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Madman Top 20 Anime of all time?

Madman Top 20 Anime of all time?
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Madman Top 20 Anime of all time? Reply with quote
I see you missed listing the greatest anime of all time in your poll - 'Bubblegum Crisis'. Just finished watching this again, and even though I know how perfect it is I'm still blown away by the art, story, setting, characters, and music.

I would love to vote, but I see your poll is only open to children with a Facebook account. I would have thought that a valid Madman account or Madboards account would have been acceptable too.
Slykura
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Madman Top 20 Anime of all time? Reply with quote
July wrote:
I see you missed listing the greatest anime of all time in your poll - 'Bubblegum Crisis'. Just finished watching this again, and even though I know how perfect it is I'm still blown away by the art, story, setting, characters, and music.

I would love to vote, but I see your poll is only open to children with a Facebook account. I would have thought that a valid Madman account or Madboards account would have been acceptable too.

You can also vote via Twitter. The poll is intended to encourage social engagement and create conversations on the biggest social media platforms.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: