Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Madman site suggestions

Madman site suggestions
Author
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Madman site suggestions Reply with quote
ok so.. got some suggestions and some of those suggestions have a lines of thinking to go with them.

in the genre selection, add tick boxes,
in the same selection add a film genre so that people can filter films from anime series.
reason: selling products is about marketing and people looking to buy anime and play with the filters to narrow down the selection without having to tediously go page to page of every anime title you stock just to find something to buy.
example: i wanted to see add some anime films to my collection so i just wanted to see films. but i couldnt filter the films from the series so after about 5-10 pages i jsut gave up.
point: giving up= fail marketing=you loose potential profit.
counterpoint to what ever your thinking right now: why is my idea stupid when im a lazy consumer? and you have pointless genres like "under 20" or Under 30"

buying anime is like... a trip to the video library, you walk around the isles looking for something to watch but you want to narrow down the series so you go to the comedy isle.
a comparison to this doesn't exist on the madman site.
sure we can search for an anime specifically if we know what we are looking for, but as a business shouldn't you try marketing us consumers something? what better way to do that then give us the means to narrow down our searches and find something else we might like at the same time.
Sabmabab
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
For me I'd like to see the search by letter come back, it would make searching for series that start with a letter in the middle of the alphabet a little easier. Also personally I'd like to see the 3D cover arts come back, just so I can see what the spine will look like. Razz
strideryb
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also, being able to toggle off the "Out of Stock" Titles would be useful.

When the sales are on, I go through the list. Don't really care about which specials I missed, and towards the end of the big sales "Out of Stock" are half the titles.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
When I was on the main MM page, I couldn't find the link to the madboards. Can you make an easily found link for those wishing to join.

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: