Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Wild Child...

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Wild Child...
Author
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: Wild Child... Reply with quote
"Gohan... Gohan!"
Gohan was busy studying as usual when his mother called for him. Fearing the worst Gohan psyched himself up to appear content.

ChiChi entered the room with a kind look on her face. Kuririn had called and invited him to a gathering with his Father.
Gohan was so excited he headed straight for the shower to prepare himself.

When Goku and Gohan arrived the atmosphere in the air of Kame House was heavier than expected.
Kuririn brought them straight inside, bracing them for bad news. Muten Roshi stood before the assembled force of Tenshinhan, Chaotzu, Piccolo, Yamcha, Goku and Gohan.
It was apparent that a terrible new force was soon to threaten the Earth once more.
Piccolo stood to attention and informed the warriors that Kami-sama himself had seen the young fighter, but was unable to determine his intentions.

The Z warriors gathered atop a mountain, standing in anxious silence, awaiting the inevitable.
Kuririn began to question Kami's beliefs, thinking that maybe he'd mistaken an imaginative boy for a conqueror.

Suddenly the air became thick, and like a ton of bricks hitting him from every side Piccolo jolted. "AAARRRRGGGHHHH... THERE HE IS!!!!!"
The group gasped at the powerful figure.

To Be Continued if I could be bothered...
Kermi v3.1 for Workgroups
Shaolin Shugogetten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well... it definately leaves me wanting more.

------------------
Kermitron Enterprises
Production Series
Wreaking Havoc since 2001
"Television has taught us that we will all grow up to be millionaires and rockstars.. we're slowly discovering this isn't true, and we're very, very, pīssed off"
QueenSaiyan
Batou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
*giggle* I think I know what this is

------------------
It seemed fitting, like it was an
outward manifestation of
the storm that was raging
inside of me
- Vegeta
Vegeta Lovers
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wild Child Part 2

The Boy stood around 5'9. He had long pointed hair, and thick, evil eyebrows. His smile was arrogant and challenging.

The boy stood there simply smiling at the Z warriors in his unique manner. Suddenly in a streak he disappeared.
Earth's fighters froze as they heard whispers all around them, "Maaki... Maaki... Maaki"

Without warning Yamcha let out a loud gasp. Suspended in mid air, Yamcha was hanging from the boys arm, impaled. The young fighter threw Yamcha off of his arm and smiled.

The Z warriors could do nothing but gasp. Piccolo was the first on the offense, he dived straight for the boy yelling in the hopes of distracting him.
With insane speed the boy scooped Piccolo up, continuing with the charging motion the boy spun Piccolo around, and headed toward Goku.

Goku let out a groan as he felt Piccolo's skull smash against his ribs. There was a loud crack.

The Boy floated above the frozen warriors and declared, "My name is Maaki. Know this name, so that you may all rest in peace knowing who killed you! The one called Yamcha has fallen, and so to shall the weakest until there is only I! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!!!

As suddenly as he had appeared, Maaki was gone...

Yet again to be continued...
[Queenie no spoilers! Frog thanks for the support, I'm new to this and probably sound a little cheesy]
Veggeto
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cheesy my A$$ its sounds really cool and i cant wait for more

Hey u should have a narator : what will happen to picccolo and what about goku and what about this misterious youth......FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAAAGOOOONBAAAAALZZZZZEEEEE
hehe

------------------
What is it?...I've never felt anything this powerful.
Prince Vegeta
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This story is no good because you didnt include Vegeta

------------------
Im not going to wait for kakarot I am a super saiyan now and am much stronger than that pathetic weekling could ever dream of becoming Vegeta
Samen
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Who cares if it includes Vegeta? Good work!
SSJ Trunks
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's great Mr P, keep it up and we might have another ledgendary fan fic like the other one we have here...*forgets who wrote it*

------------------
Stop calling me CHAN!
I'm not a freakin' kid O.K!
Super Saiyan 2000
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very Nice Fan Fic Porunga!

------------------
Feel the power of a Super Saiyan!!
Super Saiyan 2000
And My UBB is up at http://www.dbzboards.cjb.net Please sign up at my Forums!
This is not the human we seek!-Android 19
I know all of your moves vegeta and soon I will have all your energy-Android 19
"You are the Weakest link Goodbye!"
Shaolin Shugogetten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ Trunks:
That's great Mr P, keep it up and we might have another ledgendary fan fic like the other one we have here...*forgets who wrote it*

You probably mean Nail's Echo Saga (which I only read recently after downloading it ages ago... it was pretty good.. one of the main reasons I decided to write my own Fan-Fic)

------------------
Kermitron Enterprises
Production Series
"Television has taught us that we will all grow up to be millionaires and rockstars.. we're slowly discovering this isn't true, and we're very, very, pīssed off"
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2001 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Coming of the savior
Goku and Piccolo helped each other to their feet. Their silent stare was enough, they both knew this was not a fight they could win.

Kuririn and Tenshinhan had rushed to Yamcha's side. There was no doubt, he'd died quickly without a chance.
As they picked Yamcha up Kuririn spun around and gaped, Tenshinhan and the other fighters quickly felt the power aswell.

The Z warriors prepared themselves for the unexpected return of Maaki. It was an unexpected strategy - a good one.

The figure in the distance came charging toward the group, they all powered up to the maximum.
The blur came bolting up the hill, slowing down and taking shape. Mere moments ago Maaki had been wearing cream trousers and a dark jumper - now he was covered in a dark skin tight suit, his torso was covered by white armor, his hair was sharper than before.

Piccolo began to relax to the suprise of the other warriors. Goku did the same.
The remaining fighters poised had no time to argue, they forced their bodies to the limit with power and prepared themselves.

To be continued...

[Gee gang I'm glad you like it! From what I hear Nail's fan-fic was very good so I don't know if I'll reach that acclaim.
Vegetto - I hate that guy!
Prince Vegeta - You seriously think a DragonBall fan-fic would exclude Vegeta?!?
Narrator: Stay tuned for the next ex.. *ach*... stab wound, darrr...]
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2001 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Saiya-jin Prince returns
Before the group appeared Vegeta.
Everyone began to power down, looks of apology were directed to Piccolo from the others.

Vegeta stood before the warriors clear on the events that had transpired. His power level had increased considerably, he claimed he was more than capable of defeating the boy.

Thus the warriors headed out to search for Maaki. His where abouts were unknown, so they headed all directions - the forest, the city, the hills.

Chaotzu was unable to locate Maaki's powerlevel, it was clear Maaki had learned to supress his powerlevel.
Floating around trees sweat was forming at his temples. Chaotzu recalled what happened to Yamcha whom was right beside him. He'd been killed so easliy, it could've been anyone - could've been him.

*Snap*
A twig snapped, suddenly another.
Chaoztu began to look around frantically, another snap from a different direction.
There was a bang and the forest began to roar as one of the ancient trees came crashing down, bringin with it many more.
Chaotzu managed to avoid the falling trees.
He stopped, staring at the logs glowing with the sudden burst of light that broke through the gap where the trees once were.

Suddenly he was paralyzed. He felt his body fall limp as the hand on his head began to squeeze.
Blood began to weep from the points where the fingers dug into his head. Overwhelming noise filled his ears, the hand continued to squeeze, crushing the small warriors skull.
With his last gasp of breath he let out a yell of defeat, and warning, "TIIEEEENNNNNNNN

Tenshinhan dropped to his knees. He craddled his head and screamed.

Once more to be continued...
Shaolin Shugogetten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2001 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Woohoo... keep on rocking.

------------------
Kermitron Enterprises
Production Series
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Divided they fall
Gohan came rushing to Tenshinhan's aid.
Tears ran from Tiens eyes. Gohan asked, "What is it?". Tenshinhan's eyes looked up at him filled with sorrow, and then anger - "Chaotzu is dead"

Kuririn was searching the hilly area just short of the city.
There were many caves and holes to check which made his job a lot harder. In the distance he could see Goku searching from the air.

Vegeta flew over head, Kuririn could feel his power was insanely high - higher than Goku's!
As he laughed to himself he dropped his foot into a small hole in the ground. He laughed again, he'd managed to survive aliens but a hole in the ground rendered him immobile!

Suddenly there was a rumble and again Kuririn could sense a powerlevel. As he tried to shake his foot free suddenly he felt a pressure on his foot and he was pulled through the ground with a smash.

An underground cave was presented as the setting as Kuririn pulled his face out of the dirt.
Maaki stood before him surrounded by energy. Kuririn powered up and went on the offense. His kicks and punches were useless, Maaki blocked each with one arm and then with a kick sent him flying into the wall.

Kuririn headed for the opening that he'd made when pulled through.
Goku was just in sight so he pushed himself as hard as he could to reach the surface.
He was close and sucked in air ready to yell as loud as he could.
When he went to yell nothing came out, everything went red and then black.

Maaki stood back laughing as Kuririn's limp body dropped earthward, while his head bounced down a pile of rocks.
He laughed to himself and muttered, "the weak shall not be spared"

On the surface Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Tenshinhan and Goku were gathered. It was obvious to them that splitting up was what Maaki wanted.
The group began sparring, in the hopes to get in a little training before Maaki returned.

Maaki laughed as he watched the fighters.

To be continued...
[Boy I'm rippin through! I've been absent for a while, and might be again so I may aswell]
Prince Vegeta
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2001 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Now its getting good Porunga nice job

------------------
And I will prove to everyone That I am the most powerful being in the universe it is my destiny VEGETA
Super Saiyan 2000
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2001 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nice Work Porunga I enjoy reading it!!

------------------
Feel the power of a Super Saiyan!!
Super Saiyan 2000
And My UBB is up at http://www.dbzboards.cjb.net Please sign up at my Forums!
"You are the Weakest link Goodbye!"
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2001 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Suprise Attack - Demon Fury, Young Death

Gohan, Goku, Vegeta and Tenshinhan were training vigorously when the Earth beneath them exploded.
Amongst the rumble blazed Maaki - on fire with energy.

Vegeta was the first to stablise himself. He gaped in awe at the powerful warrior.
He too erupted into a beam of light as he made the transition to Super Saiya-jin!

Maaki sniggered and flew like a cannonball at Vegeta who managed to avoid his fists by the slightest of margins. Vegeta charged a blast and fired it at point blank.
His blast hit and passed through his target, behind him Maaki materialised and grasped his shoulder - Vegeta was hurled Earthbound.

Goku charged at Maaki with a shoulder tackle to the mid-section. Gohan and Tenshinhan joined Goku with an armada of punches and kicks. At insane speeds blocks and attacks were being fired until Maaki charged his energy hurling the warriors outward.

The rubble that was still floating began to swirl around Maaki as he gathered more power.
"AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH" - From the hills beyond came Piccolo at full power.
He slammed down his hand on Maaki's shoulder with a chop and then placed his hand on Maaki's chest, charging and blasting him into the air.

Maaki was winded but aware of the threat the Namek posed. Piccolo flew above Maaki preparing to land an axe handle smash in his back. Maaki managed to fly out of reach and nail Piccolo with a kick.

Maaki floated a few metres away holding his stomach and began to laugh.
His body began to bulge as he gathered all his power. The remaining Z warriors gathered all gasping.

Maaki was again an inferno of power, his eyes burned as he screamed and fired a blast at the Z warriors.
The blast flew straight through the middle of the assembled fighters, barely missing Tenshinhan and Vegeta and smashing straight into Gohan.

He tumbled down, down, down to the ground - dead.
Goku exploded into a Super Saiya-jin, screaming.

Maaki smiled.
To Be Continued...
QueenSaiyan
Batou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2001 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
DID YOU HURT MY VEGETA M- AHH, MAAKI?! Very nice, continue!!
hot4vegeta
Sylia Stingray

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2001 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow man they are cool, Keep going i want to know who this Maaki is and where he is from... ARGH!!!

------------------
Everybody has a face that they hold inside, a face that awakes when they close their eyes, a face that watches everytime they lie, a face that laughs everytime they fall-Linkin Park Papercut
Veggeto
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
MORE MORE MORE

------------------
What is it?...I've never felt anything this powerful.
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Daring Gamble - Feats of strength
Goku charged at the youth surrounded by Super Sayia-jin power.
He throbbed with rage for the death of his son. Maaki knew this and was ready.

Goku swung wildly almost taking Maaki's head off, he was angry and too wild for his own good. Maaki slammed into Goku's stomach.
Piccolo recovered and flew to lend a hand.

Goku and Piccolo went all out with kicks until... whack!!
In Goku's state he missed and threw a kick straight at Piccolo's jaw. Piccolo was stunned and slowly drifted back toward the ground.

Maaki sent Goku flying with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

Vegeta's jaw dropped. He powered up, despite the heavy feeling in his stomach that he had no chance - none of them did.

Maaki spun around quickly aware of Vegeta's attack. In panic Vegeta blasted off all the power he had been able to muster.
Maaki blocked, but was pushed back slightly before he could throw the blast sideways.
He laughed.
Maaki flew like a missile straight toward Vegeta. Doing his best to handle the blow, Vegeta felt the boys fists meet with his stomach.
Maaki floated slowly, holding Vegeta in a crude head lock. Pounding, pounding at the Saiya-jins face. He grabbed Vegeta's arm and SNAP - broke it over his knee.

Staring at Tenshinhan Maaki ripped the lower section of Vegeta's arm off.
Tenshinhan fired off a series of blasts, surrounding Maaki in a cloud of smoke.

A sharp pain hit Tenshinhan, and when he looked at his chest he found the jagged end of a snapped bone sticking out.
Maaki whispered in his ear, "You are not fit, just like the clown".

Tenshinhan dropped straight down. When he hit the groud his legs made a loud snap just before his knees pushed Vegeta's arm out of his chest.

Maaki's eyes were burning as he turned to Vegeta who was cradling his torn arm.

Piccolo's eyes darted from Vegeta to Maaki and back again. He turned and flew away as fast as he could and under his breath uttered, "I'm sorry".

Vegeta saw the Namek fleeing and yelled, "COWARRRRRRRD!!"
Vegeta's anger only made Maaki happier.

To be continued...
[Thanks for the response! Hopefully your questions will be answered frog-man]
QueenSaiyan
Batou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
rrrrrr... RRRRRRRR.... RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRR!! YOU PURPOSEFULLY MADE VEGETA'S DEFEAT AS GRISLY AS POSSIBLE, DIDN'T YOU?! WHERE'S YOUR RESPECT FOR MY FEELINGS?! I DON'T LIKE THIS FANFIC ANY MORE!!
Hyper C
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by QueenSaiyan:
rrrrrr... RRRRRRRR.... [b] RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRR!! YOU PURPOSEFULLY MADE VEGETA'S DEFEAT AS GRISLY AS POSSIBLE, DIDN'T YOU?! WHERE'S YOUR RESPECT FOR MY FEELINGS?! I DON'T LIKE THIS FANFIC ANY MORE!! [/B]

here we go

Hyper C

Prince Vegeta
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Youve done it now Porunga but good story keep going

------------------
Yes I am now a supersaiyan but I wont stop there I will ascend VEGETA
Super Saiyan 2000
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by QueenSaiyan:
rrrrrr... RRRRRRRR.... [b] RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRR!! YOU PURPOSEFULLY MADE VEGETA'S DEFEAT AS GRISLY AS POSSIBLE, DIDN'T YOU?! WHERE'S YOUR RESPECT FOR MY FEELINGS?! I DON'T LIKE THIS FANFIC ANY MORE!! [/B]

Haha Good Work Porunga Queenie Temper at a height is good...And making Vegetas Defeat grisly as possible is good Coz its a Fan fic Queenie!

------------------
Feel the power of a Super Saiya-jin!!
Super Saiyan 2000
DBZ Boards Please sign up at my Forums!
DonGoku
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
WOOHOO
i can't wait for some more

keep up the good work
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Who says Vegeta's beaten?
You sure are selling your favourite man short!

I'll post up the next part when I have more time - keep on givin me the feedback - [i]I LOVE IT![i]
mouko
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are one gruesome individual.

Much cool though.

------------------
Show me the results of your training...
lenni
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hehehehe, selling the man short, no pun intended heh

Nice fic tho Porunga, I’ve dropped in on it from time to time. I’m wondering who this Maaki will turn out to be in the end... it will no doubt have a tight little twist
QueenSaiyan
Batou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know what you did last summer.. I still know what you did last summer... I really do know what you did last summer... Does anyone care what you did last summer?
WHO THE HFIL IS INSULTING VEGETA HERE?!?! I'M NOT!!
Prince Vegeta
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cmon Porunga we want more

------------------
Yes I am now a supersaiyan but I wont stop there I will ascend VEGETA
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last ditch, One more time
Vegeta's eyes welled with tears as the pain from his arm shot through his body like a poison.
Slowly he floated from the ground, his body like a rag dolls. Then like lightning he burst into full power, his body tense and throbbing.

Maaki smiled.

Vegeta sucked in a deep breath, the cool air ran smoothly against his throat, but became warm and rejected as he yelled with rage.
He charged straight for Maaki, with violent strength he swung with his remaining arm and slammed the side of the boys head.
Vegeta flipped forward and grabbed the boy by the neck with his legs. Like a rubberband he snapped, sending Maaki flying straight toward the ground.

A blur collided with Maaki before he could hit the ground, hurtling him straight into a cliff side.

The fight had finally caught up with Vegeta and he began breathing heavily. He looked down at the injured Maaki, and the smiling Goku who'd sent him toward the mountain.

Blood flowed from Vegeta's arm, his black uniform stained by the deep, darkness of his blood.
Tears ran down Vegeta's cheek as he stared at Goku, and then turned to Maaki.
He floated down to Tenshinhan's cold, lifeless body. His three eyes stared at Vegeta, his mouth gaped, pleeding with him.
Vegeta tore his arm out of Tien and swallowed.

With his missing arm in hand Vegeta powered up and shot at Maaki like a torpedo.
The young warrior jumped to avoid being speared, the arm pierced his skin and ripped through his leg as Vegeta went flying for the mountain.

Goku could say nothing.
He followed the trail of blood above the line of Vegeta's flight, ending with an array of red on the mountain side.

To be continued...
[Gee gang, aren't you guys great!
Great to hear you opinions on the story, especially when you assume somethin that's wrong.
Yep I've got everythin' planned! Stay tuned kids, it's gonna be a big one!]
QueenSaiyan
Batou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BWAHAHAHAHAHA You can't scratch or impale someone with a dead arm that easily!! >_<
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's what makes it so amazing!

Edit: For those wondering, one end of the arm has a hand, but the other a sharp, jagged bone [from being snapped].
Kinda like a blunt knife - can cut and hurt like hell!

Edit: SSJ2K here's the scoop - it shouldn't be too long! Infact I might slap down the next chapter in a few minutes!

[This message has been edited by Porunga (edited 06 April 2001).]
Super Saiyan 2000
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Its getting better...Is it gonna be a while till the next Chapter?

------------------
Feel the power of a Super Saiya-jin!!
Super Saiyan 2000
DBZ Boards Please sign up at my Forums!
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Final Fight - To the Death
Goku pushed his feet into the dirt.
His teeth gritted as he powered up, his hair flickering wildly in the up draft created from the amazing energies.

Maaki looked down at his leg and back at Goku. His smug grin was gone, but there was no note of fear.

Goku put his two fingers to his head. Immense power surrounded him as he threw his fingers in the direction of Maaki and fired off a blast.
Maaki moved fast - too fast.

Goku spun around and took a punch in the stomach. Maaki put his forehead against Goku's and whispered, "I'm the best". A swift uprising knee sent Goku into the air.

Maaki caught him and slammed him back first into the ground. Blood spurted from Goku's mouth.
Maaki began laughing hysterically. He drove his fist against Goku's face, dirt was thrown up around them.

Goku blast Maaki away from him and got to his feet. Maaki was smiling, surrounded by power he flung his hands infront of him.

Goku fell backward slowly, almost in slow motion. Around him chunks of rock faded to nothing - as did he.

A heavy silence lay across the land. Maaki smiled and floated slowly off the ground.
As he flew into the clouds he smiled as he whispered, "Survival of the fittest"...

END

[There you go gang - the end, for now!
Please gimme all your thoughts, what I could've done differently, what you liked etc and what you think might happen!]
QueenSaiyan
Batou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Next time, a plot, but very wonderful! (muahahaha Maaki isn't the best... Kuiini is!!! >:F )

------------------
It's like fate is laughing at me with a big stupid grin! - Vegeta
Vegeta Lovers
Shaolin Shugogetten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It was good.. not sure if the ending was all it could be though, to be honest. Oh, good outcome and all, but there could have been more to it.

------------------
And when we wrote this story, how did it end?
It was you and me for all our lives.
Come on, don't say it, we'll try again,
And if I'd just hold you, we could last..
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
NOTE: My next fan-fic will be a continutaion - I plan to write a few, each being related to the other [all ONE universe!]

Edit: Oh my god you're right! Gee thanks for the eye opener NR. Lucky you're around, where would we all be without you?
Oh probably running in fear while I walk down the street reciting the writings of Rolf Harris and stabbing people!

------------------
- When it seems to be the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way - I'll be there

[This message has been edited by Porunga (edited 07 April 2001).]
Nail Reborn
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You know, I want to get banned... so...

Your fanfic sucked camel nuts and I think you should really take a good look into straight jackets. We don't need freaks like you on the streets!
Was that ban-worthy enough?

Next time on When people push Mods and Admins too far I'll diss out some Fan Art!

------------------
EVERYONE GO TO CLASH OF RAGE!!!
[img]http://server48.hypermart.net/clashofrage/cor.jpg[/img]
http://pub58.ezboard.com/bclashofrage

If you don't go to Clash of Rage, I'll be forced to annoy you... forever!
QueenSaiyan
Batou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
... Look NR, those were the most PATHETICALLY LAME insults I have ever heard. Definitely not worth banning for. But if you really want, I'm sure someone will oblige you.
Nail Reborn
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I really hope they do. Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me Ban me ban me !

Kermi's a dumb pimp!
Shaolin Shugogetten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I must be a dumb pimp, I don't know why I have you working for me. Back on the street, ho.

------------------
And when we wrote this story, how did it end?
It was you and me for all our lives.
Come on, don't say it, we'll try again,
And if I'd just hold you, we could last..
~Orky2000~
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ROFL!!!!!!, that is some funny s*** Kermi, LOL!!!, and why the hell are u saying "ban me" are u trying to get atention or something?

------------------
Used to be Veggeto, and now im back as ~Orky2000~
Nail Reborn
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I want to see how much it takes for you to ban me! JUST BAN ME FOR CHRIST SAKE!
Bateau
Doraemon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
YOU DUMB ASS IDIOT!

Now listen - AND LISTEN GOOD
1. You don't ask to be banned!
2. You don't use nerf balls - y'gotta use cold steel m'boyo

BAD LANGUAGE - BAM!
SERIOUS INSULTS - BAM!
ADULT LINKS/PICS - BAM! Well maybe I just want those, but anyways
and one of the small, but effective ones...
BESMIRCH THE BOARD - Post in every damn thread, in every damn forum you can!

For the complete guide to Chaos you're gonna have to get Kusanagi style and run around naked tryin' t' tickle the information outta me - keen?!?

-Booyah!
Shaolin Shugogetten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
n/m

[This message has been edited by Kermi v3.1 for Workgroups (edited 08 April 2001).]
BGSarevok
Yoriko Nakaido

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nail Reborn:
I want to see how much it takes for you to ban me! JUST BAN ME FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Oh,**** off you mother****ing piece of **** ****er.By the way,your parents are in the graveyard if you want to **** them,you stupid necrophiliac piece of ****.Oh,wait!I forgot!They're in the abbatoir!They're cows you stupid ****.Why don't you just go **** yourself.**** you mother****ing **** ****.****er.

--Sarevok,who thinks this guy is seriously ****ed up.

------------------
BGSarevok,the NEW Fenix of @iur!

The Lord of Murder shall perish.And in his wake he shall leave a score of mortal progeny.Chaos will be sewn from their passage.

So sayeth the wise Alaundo.

The Dragon's Throat Inn-Message Board-based Dungeons and Dragons Roleplaying at it's best!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
hot4vegeta
Sylia Stingray

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well Porunga that was one damn good fan fic, but i must agree with kermi(i think it was him), it did lack an ending, but overall very good, can't wait until ur next fan fic.

------------------
Everybody has a face that they hold inside, a face that awakes when they close their eyes, a face that watches everytime they lie, a face that laughs everytime they fall-Linkin Park Papercut
Porunga
Akiha Tohno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
H4V thank you very much for gettin' on topic
The lack of ending? Well that's 'cause technically this ain't over - next fan-fic will answer and ad substance to the story hopefully

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: