Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

I want to be your Number one

I want to be your Number one
Author
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: I want to be your Number one Reply with quote
Hello all. I must say that I totally love this song but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the words to the song (in english) because i've looked everywhere and I've only ever found the japanese lyrics which doesn't do me any good coz I can't speak Japanese... So if anyone knows where I can find the english translation to the words would they please tell me where to find them for myself?
unicron
Washu Hakubi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
J-Lyrics is a pretty good site that I always check first. Otherwise its a Google search for me using the following string: "song title" "artist name" lyrics and results for english only

edit: well that was stupid, I typed in the url incorrectly

[This message has been edited by unicron (edited 03 June 2002).]
Battle Maid
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The song's from Nadesico, isn't it? If it is, you can find the Romaji lyrics and translation here. I found it at animelyrics.com, which I reckon is the best place on the net for finding anime lyrics and translations, as well as ones for quite a few J-pop and J-rock songs. I really recommend that you check this place out first for any anime lyrics you may want. Hope this helped!
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll second the recommendation for AnimeLyrics.com. They are a bloody fantastic website for finding out the lyrics to anime songs.

------------------
life is a canvas
and the paint is hope and promise
the world is ours
no one can ever take it from us.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: