Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

The Official Not JPop/Anime Music Thread.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
The Official Not JPop/Anime Music Thread.
Author
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kings of Leon : Aha Shake Heartbreak is grand.
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
As is
Interpol : Turn on the Bright Lights (Their latest effort, Antics, is nowhere near as good)
Damien Rice : O
and
Smashing Pumpkins : Adore.

Also, there is a teaser trailer site thingy up for the new NIN album. It's pretty exciting.
http://www.bandbuilder.com/nin/
Tony
浜崎 あゆみ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I saw the trailer thingo, anticipating their new album even more now. Dunno what to expect... (Less instrumentals plz Razz)
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Saw a little-known band from Athens, Georgia called R.E.M. or something tonight.

They rocked a bit. I think they have a big future ahead of them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gouki
Vanilla H

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I heard my first Bjork songs the other day. She's... already growing on me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Been listening to the Blade Runner soundtrack lately. Best soundtrack ever produced, ever.
Dime_fan3
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll try and make a 'small' list here...keep in mind im really into music and am in the music industry (sorta) myself...

*= Seen them live

Pantera* and Damageplan (RIP Dimebag Darrell)
Less Than Jake*
Ozzy Osbourne
Pearl Jam*
Fear Factory*
Alice in chains
Strapping young lad
Green Day
Metallica*
Most Punk
Most metal

If I keep going ill be here all day...

Tell ya what give me a band name and ill tell ya if i like them or not...but no pop, dance or r'n'b
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh OK.
What is your opinion on cLOUDDEAD, Aki Onda, Will Oldham or Venetian Snares?
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Goddamnit I need to get me some Will Oldham.
I've had my eye on the Steve Albini album of his for a while.

So NIN are doing Australia in the later half of August. I'd really like to go. I'm pretty happy with WITH_TEETH, despite a few dud tracks.
Looking forward to new albums coming soon and not-so-soon from: Gorillaz, Radiohead, Tool, Nine Inch Nails (he's already doing the next one) and Wilco.
I've been listening to lots of Wilco. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and Summerteeth are great albums. I recommend.

Uhm.

I saw Björk's Army of Me unicef supercoveralbum in a store here but I chose not to buy.
mrgazpacho
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Boo, Puke! Think of the children! Laughing

Speaking of soundtracks: John and Yoko Laughing
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
mrgazpacho wrote:

Boo, Puke! Think of the children!

I need to save, so that I can see NIN when they come to Australia in late August.
mrgazpacho
Koyomi Mizuhara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Masayuki Sakamoto (V6) is The Boy From Oz!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Arts/The-latest-boy-from-Oz/2005/06/05/1117910189909.html

Laughing
Kloppy
Nene Romanova

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Puke wrote:
So NIN are doing Australia in the later half of August. I'd really like to go. I'm pretty happy with WITH_TEETH, despite a few dud tracks.

I met someone on the weekend who is going to every show in Australia. Shocked
She said with_teeth is pretty good, once you get past that it's not The Fragile Part 2 (what, Left/Right then Up/Down?). Apparently it's a bit more of a throwback to their earlier stuff, right?

I don't know... I kinda hoped that with The Fragile that they grew up and that was going to be the new direction. I guess they kinda just exhausted it with the one über album.
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kloppy wrote:
Puke wrote:

I met someone on the weekend who is going to every show in Australia. Shocked
She said with_teeth is pretty good, once you get past that it's not The Fragile Part 2 (what, Left/Right then Up/Down?). Apparently it's a bit more of a throwback to their earlier stuff, right?

I don't know... I kinda hoped that with The Fragile that they grew up and that was going to be the new direction. I guess they kinda just exhausted it with the one über album.

With Teeth is a drug addiction album. There's lots of Trent singing to different versions of himself and etc.
I wouldn't say it's a throwback to it's earlier stuff, it's not like any other NIN album, it's just not a super-advance-never-heard-before sound. It's really.. bass-driven. With drumming. I don't know. I really like it a lot. So far there have been no NIN albums that sound the same.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I thought it was what Pretty Hate Machine would sound like if Pretty Hate Machine were made on a Power Mac G4 instead of a Mac Plus.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
StorminNorman wrote:
I thought it was what Pretty Hate Machine would sound like if Pretty Hate Machine were made on a Power Mac G4 instead of a Mac Plus.

Hmm... I don't think so. Maybe Everyday is Exactly The Same would fit that, but there's nothing like All The Love in the World or The Collector or Getting Smaller on Pretty Hate Machine. It's a lot more instrument-based than computer/synthesizer-based this time around, I think.
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm going to see NiN, only because I've never really listened to any before.

I've been listening to a whole lot of Boredoms of late, they rock the house. Is anybody able to back me up on this?
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Someone link me to a site that sells band shirts at reasonable prices without huge shipping fees. Please.
eBay doesn't count kthnx.
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow never seen this before. Man I love so many deverse kinds of music I hate trying to list em all.
I love swing and jazz and the like, bands like Royal Crown Revue and **** are absoultly awsome.

Also after my freind opend my eyes by dragging me along to a hiltop hoods concert (I know this sounds lame but it actully was before they were famous, it was a free concert being held at the school hall that probbably had at most 30 people there) I've been really getting into hip-hop, love hilltops, butterfingers, muff and plutonic. Also been really digging the Cat Empire latley, I love music that makes you want to dance, and I haven't heard a cat empire song that doesn't. Alot of it is also just so ridiculoulsy positive and happy wich is just so refreshing.

I love old school 50's musical stuff, like Sinatra and Gene Kelly. Also after I got the Kill Bill soundtrack I got really into Nancy Sinatra who I'd never heard of before.

Their is alot of electronic stuff that my mate Andrew got me into. Nick Skitz, Kate Ryan (I think thats her name)

At the moment I'm listening to Vast, who I have to say now or else I will forget. His music is absolutly incredible, Touched is one of the best songs I've ever heard, no matter how many times I hear it its still awsome.

Going back to music that makes you dance, I love Jamiroquai. I'm absolutly stoked about Jay Kay comming back from the whole drug rehab thing. Its some of the best music news I've heard in along time.

I am absolutly loving the new Gorillaz cd, I first got into them because of their art (Jamie Hewlet is a god amoung men) but then after actully listening to their music it just becomes even more awsome.

I was never really a fan of John Buttler Trio untill I saw an epp of rage that they had an epp of rage that features a bunch of their songs on at the end. I pretty much instantly fell inlove with them, again they have some really feel good music wich is just so refreshing.

Frenzal Rohmb, they are some of the funniest guys in music at the moment.
T.I.S.M. they are the funniest people in music.

OOOOH Rage has just started Very Happy
I will probbably post more later Very Happy
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wolfgangh wrote:
Alot of it is also just so ridiculoulsy positive and happy wich is just so refreshing.

At the moment I'm listening to Vast, who I have to say now or else I will forget. His music is absolutly incredible, Touched is one of the best songs I've ever heard, no matter how many times I hear it its still awsome.

I am absolutly loving the new Gorillaz cd, I first got into them because of their art (Jamie Hewlet is a god amoung men) but then after actully listening to their music it just becomes even more awsome.

If you want ridiculously positive and happy, try The Polyphonic Spree.

VAST are awesome, but I wouldn't go near anything after their debut. This is only halfgood as advice because I haven't really listened to the rest of their discography properly. Yet. Apart from their second album, "Music for People," which is crap.

The new Gorillaz album... I dunno. I like a few and don't like a few. The ones I like are: Dirty Harry, Kids with Guns, White Light, Don't Get Lost in Heaven...
Yeah.
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Puke wrote:

If you want ridiculously positive and happy, try The Polyphonic Spree.

While their ridculously happy, I don't know they just don't appeal to me.

On another note, I found this cd of remixes lying around on my hardrive. It just sucks that I have no idea who did them. Really loving a remix of History Repeating though.

Oh yeah, and does anyone here remember who sung the cover of hurt? I remember it was someone really famous and well known and I should be shot for not remembering who he was.
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Johnny Cash.
Benza
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Puke wrote:
Johnny Cash.

Cheers.
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am in love with Boards of Canada, and Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst. But I'm not that much of a fanboy, because I think Conor Oberst is ugly.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That cover of Hurt would be awesome except he **** the meaning of the song by changing the opening line of the second verse.
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Puke wrote:
I am in love with Boards of Canada

They're a grand band, but I find that they can get kind of boring at times. I suppose Geogaddi is my favourite, but Music Has the Right to Children has Aquarius which is my favourite track.

Everybody buy Boredoms - Super Ae, the genius is astounding.

Since Wolfgangh was on the topic of hip hop, I've been reasonably into the whole Anticon scene lately. For the most part it's 'arty' hip hop, sometimes referred to as 'nerd rap', it's actually quite interesting stuff. As it is overtly arty, though, it can be very very annoying if you're in the wrong mood. A fair few times I've quite angrily shouted at my computer and swiftly changed tracks - "damn it, I want proper music". So that's it's main flaw I think, just too pretentious sometimes. Have a look at some cLOUDDEAD, especially the album Ten for a pretty good idea of the style.

And I've also in recent months been getting more and more into music from Catmobile Records. Printed Circuit is fantastical. Fantastical, I say!
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So, who else has been listening to Destroyer or The Arcade Fire lately? They're pretty good, you know.

I'm also going through a Roxy Music phase right now.
Aeuth
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
StorminNorman wrote:
So, who else has been listening to Destroyer or The Arcade Fire lately? They're pretty good, you know.

I'm also going through a Roxy Music phase right now.

The Arcade Fire are good, but I've yet to hear more than 4 songs from them. I'll pick up a copy of their album soon enough.

I'm really digging Common's 'Be' as of late. A really addictive listen.
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
so 9 inch nails weren't too bad

Interesting to hear, quite nice live but... is it their new stuff which is slow? And the crowd... the crowd... nobody was getting into it at all! Just swaying and stroking their chins, it's rock god damn it.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm still not sure if I like With Teeth, to be honest. The songs are good, but it's just not... working as an album.
Armisael
.:Harlot:.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Puke is right about it just being a lot of bass (Drums, etc..), yet it doesn't even sound like Trent is putting inthe effort. Either, he has had to go back over and voer that he doesn't care at the end, or he never really cared to begin with.

Shrugs.

Crap, I haven't really been listening to any new music laterly, only APC.

clem is my movie aggressive go-getter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aeuth
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
clemtinite wrote:

Interesting to hear, quite nice live but... is it their new stuff which is slow? And the crowd... the crowd... nobody was getting into it at all! Just swaying and stroking their chins, it's rock god damn it.

That's because they're mostly "depressed, cynical, intellectual" teenagers - they're too cool to be seen enjoying music.

Oh, how I hate them. Even more-so than the actual band.
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been listening to alot of Cornelius. He sure knows how to make a good track. Also, his remixes are always actually worth listening to, which is often unusual.
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aeuth wrote:
clemtinite wrote:

That's because they're mostly "depressed, cynical, intellectual" teenagers - they're too cool to be seen enjoying music.

You're an idiot.

I was rocking out at the show I went to Razz I think the reason the crowds weren't really into it is because he played heaps of old stuff that all the new teenybopper fans or just "goth-place-to-be-for-tonight" people wouldn't know. As in Burn, Dead Souls, Sin, Suck etc.

Things I have been listening to in copious amounts:
M83
Cat Power
M.I.A.
Aphex Twin
Goldfrapp
Sonic Youth

Smile
Aeuth
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Puke wrote:
Aeuth wrote:
clemtinite wrote:

You're an idiot.

I was rocking out at the show I went to Razz I think the reason the crowds weren't really into it is because he played heaps of old stuff that all the new teenybopper fans or just "goth-place-to-be-for-tonight" people wouldn't know. As in Burn, Dead Souls, Sin, Suck etc.

That's why I used the disqualifyer [sic]: "mostly".
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm really in love with Alison Goldfrapp and co. It's deteriorating to my health.
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Stormo and others, listen to some Cornelius and then report back.

I need more people to talk about Cornelius to.

Interestingly, Stormo, he did a remix of Coldcut's Atomic Moog, which appears on Let Us Replay. He also turns up on a few random electro mix sets, the guy certainly knows how to make awesome music.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have listened to Cornelius (Alan introduced me to him, oddly enough), and I don't mind him, but he can be a little too... pretentious.

(Which, oddly, is the same problem I sometimes have with Susumu Yokota.)

I picked up an interesting CD yesterday. I was at someone's house last week and they played an album by a band called Dead Can Dance. I'd heard of them before, of course, but I'd never really listened to them for any length of time.

I was captivated by the music, so I endeavoured to hunt down some stuff, and discovered that there's just been a compilation released that spans the band's career.

It's called Memento, and it's a fantastic record. I've no idea why I wasn't listening to Dead Can Dance 10 years ago. The final track, "How Fortunate The Man With None" is one of the best songs I have ever heard.
Jef
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
StorminNorman wrote:
I picked up an interesting CD yesterday. I was at someone's house last week and they played an album by a band called Dead Can Dance. I'd heard of them before, of course, but I'd never really listened to them for any length of time.

I was captivated by the music, so I endeavoured to hunt down some stuff, and discovered that there's just been a compilation released that spans the band's career.

It's called Memento, and it's a fantastic record. I've no idea why I wasn't listening to Dead Can Dance 10 years ago. The final track, "How Fortunate The Man With None" is one of the best songs I have ever heard.

I saw a Dead Can Dance song on Rage once, it was terrible. The video was worse. I've listened to one or two songs of theirs while paying attention and felt the same thing. Ehh..

I like Sufjan Stevens.
Armisael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alrighty.

Anyone that has not heard of MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence) should. Like, right now. Being a fan for a long-arse time, I actually got to see them in Dever a couple of months back and Hot Damn they are better live then recorded.

Anyway, they were promoting their new CD - "You'll Rebel To Anything." and the irony was clear with the people present at the gig.

Anyway, you can check out their music video right here.

With a respective link here.

EDIT: Should read more then the last two posts.

^^;

Anyhoo, clem! Cornelius ftw.

Although I have to admit that Tortoise and Four Tet make my electronic/ambient dreams.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Puke wrote:
I saw a Dead Can Dance song on Rage once, it was terrible. The video was worse. I've listened to one or two songs of theirs while paying attention and felt the same thing. Ehh..

If it's the song I'm thinking it is, then yeah, I agree.

The album, though, is awesome. Have a listen to "How Fortunate The Man With None".
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I suppose I've been listening to Ennio Morricone more than anything recently. He's got the whole genius thing down.

EDIT: Anybody ever listened to much Venetian Snares? Comments? I find myself getting into them in small doses.
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Convention be damned, I want the general music thread to come back to life and I also want to say a few words on the new Coldcut album, Sound Mirrors.

Anybody who's familiar with Coldcut knows that they (Matt Black and Jonathan Moore) were the co-founders of the brilliantly awesome label Ninja Tune. They had some notable popularity during the late 80s for their their cutup dance/hip-hop production style and also more commercial production for other artists such as Lisa Stansfield. They started Ninja Tune in the very early 90s and produced an understandably small number of albums during the following years. In 97 they produced what I personally consider to be their signature album, Let Us Play. Let Us Play had a style quite different to that of most of their previous work, not completely different to the style they had pioneered earlier in their career but much more offbeat, focussing on odd melody and beat structures while maintaining their use of classic hip hop breaks and unusual samples (most notably William S. Burroughs, who was a main source of inspiration for the two). A couple of years later they released a collection of tracks from Let Us Play remixed by themselves and others such as Irresistible Force and Cornelius.

And then around a month ago they released Sound Mirrors, a considerable deviation from their previous work. The sound is actually quite mainstream, simpler-than-coldcut beats, things like this - the first track has a decidedly indie rock feel. It's far from what you would expect from a Coldcut album, and it's been so long that I was prepared for more craziness. In Sound Mirrors there is, in my opinion, a far different appreciation from Coldcut's previous albums. Not that this is too much of a problem, I thought the production was nice and sound, particularly True Skool and Whistle And A Prayer (which are my also my favourite overall tracks on the album). The other thing that struck me was that every track but the title track includes vocals, usually from a prominent or otherwise in-the-scene artist. Again, this is not a bad thing, in fact the vocals are all quite nice - it's just different.
Some of the featured artists include Roots Manuva (best on the album) and Fog (from the whole Anticon scene) who provide vocals for the two tracks I mentioned earlier, True Skool and Whistle And A Prayer respectively, as well as Saul Williams and Robert Owens among others.

So yes, I liked it! Very enjoyable. Just not entirely Coldcut enough.
Azure Ray
Motoko Kusanagi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've just started discovering Kate Bush recently.
I saw a clip of her on Rage dancing in a field like a mad thing singing about Wuthering Heights (a favourite novel) and I fell in love.
She appears to be a genuine eccentric and I find her very endearing.
I understand Tori Amos a little better now as well.

Recently, mostly lashings of Bowie, Spearmint, Patrick Duff, and Muse.
Also, The Artic Monkeys - about whom I just had a huge discussion concerning whether they were ripping off The Cat Empire! Which was a strange thing to hear; my opinion is that they must have both listened to a lot of Clash records.

Still waiting for the new Nina Gordon album.
And I mostly liked With Teeth. Mostly.
kbz333
Kiichi Goto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
forgive me for being ignorant, but what is jpop/jrock?
give me country any day, throw in quite a few ballads and thats me Smile
but if you want a list: def leppard, dido, richard marx, bryan adams, savage garden, bon jovi--pretty much whatever.
cannot stand hip/hop (skitzmix) and the like Mad .
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I picked up Ween's "Chocolate And Cheese" album earlier this week. It's rather good.

Also been listening to P.I.L, M.I.A and... erm... stuff.
Bardan
Eikichi Onizuka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Derrick Morgan is worth listening to. Listen to some Derrick Morgan.
StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Arular by M.I.A. is the best album made this century.

Sunshowers should be a number 1 hit around the world.
Armisael

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mint Royale's "See You In The Morning" album is making me happy faces of sweetness and bliss.

Hot damn I love this album.

Go get it Clem before I eat your soul... with love.

StorminNorman
Gillard-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS I HAVE SONIC YOUTH TICKETS

Page 7 of 9

Jump to: