Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - The Leather Clad Adventure

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - The Leather Clad Adventure Reply with quote
This 1st post will have the synopsis . The 1st ep will be up soon.

My aim is to make people interested enough to read this. Anyone who wants to be part of this weird adventure, let me know.

SYOPSIS
Peorth grew up with Belldandy, Urd and Skuld. She however was secretly training under Madam Lash and in a fit of rage, leaves everything behind except her adoring slave ni_jal. So off they go to find other leather clad Madams of the whip. ni_jal of course was wearing a studded dog collar.
Belldandy seeks guidance in searching for Peorth in the man who once portrayed Arthur Fonzarelli...Henry Winkler. With the power at her command, she brings him back to his Fonzie age and sets him off in search of Peorth. With his trusty companion Papa Smurf, a few magical items including an offensive sword, he sets off on his mission.
How strange will his adventures get when he follows Peorths' trail.

------------------
New eps, more violence and weirdness. The Lost Chronicles - The Jester Wars.

A violent world. A violent test of survival. STORM LOCKED! -
Coming soon Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - A Leather Clad Adventure
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay. This looks interesting.

Can I be in it?

------------------
Out of all the things I've lost, I think it's my mind I miss the most.

Mad Wars

The Gimpire Strikes Back PART 8 is here. Sorry! :p.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY ! Peorth
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tallis : I'll see what I can do. I could name you as the sword who abuses Fonzie about everything imaginal. I guess you'll have to wait and see.

It's still in its early stages of writing, but I have at the start a Ron Howard/Richie Cunningham moment just before Belldandy shows up.

ni_jal : When I was thinking about what I would like to write, your obsession with Peorth drew me like a magnet. I always thought that the pic of Peorth that you show every now and then would look great in the leather Dominatrix costume. Thank you. I might even get you to lick Peorth's toes and feet before she back hands you.

The other fan fics of mine were updated a few days ago for those who don't realise it and I will continue to type those up as well as this one.

------------------

Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JESTER:
Tallis : I'll see what I can do. I could name you as the sword who abuses Fonzie about everything imaginal. I guess you'll have to wait and see.

An abusive sword. I can live with that.

And can't see ni_jal not enjoying the toe licking part.

------------------

Mad Wars

Rod.H
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hoo boy, this seems like it's going to be a very frelled up fic. To me I'm seeing homages to Lord Chaos' Fanboys series here (Red Queen x's by the bus load there).

You are going to have Mara in there somewhere as there is evidence 'round that she'll like this Peorth.

--Rod.H
"Special C4 delivery for Akio Ohtori. Sign here please."
YRD9000
Arumi Asahina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rod.H:
... homages to Lord Chaos' Fanboys series here ...

Heheheh... apparently I'm most like Anarchy...

------------------
"Yo no koto nareba
todomi kanetsu mo." (So is this world we live in made, No fleeting moment can be stayed)
Manyoshiu
-=Facta non Verba=-
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll have the first ep. up by monday night. As it is I'll only have about 5 hrs sleep till I get up for my next shift.

This is going to be one weird series. More weird than my Jester Wars since I'm pushing that for more graphical forms of killing and dark insanity at the moment.

This will be bringing some very old (by some of us at least) characters to life in a setting that will be changing like the weather in Storm Locked!.

------------------

~Raven~
BT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This sounds interesting... You can throw in me and a very heterosexual Pen Pen if you like.

------------------
Formerly known as ssj4_Vegeta - Post count + 3246

Pen Pen and Bubba's Mad Adventure - Soon to be updated, Havoc watch out!

The Animétrix has come to an end. What happens now is up to... ME!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I hope people will enjoy the start of this new series and will strive to make it as warped as it potentionally can be.

~Raven~ : I might have Pen Pen in a Madam Lash mode with you his/her slave. I might make Pen Pen a trans-sexual. It should liven things up, don't you think.

I'll be borrowing ideas from Alan Dean Fosters inspirational trilogy, The Journeys Of The Catechist for those who like an unusual adventure in the purist sense.

Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - The Leather Clad Adventure - Part 1

The Fonz,The Sword, The Smurf, The Goddess!

An aging Henry Winkler was reading the latest Adam Sandler scrip when he hears some familiar music coming from the tv set. Looking up, he sees a rerun of Happy Days and sighs.

Goodbye gray sky, hello blue,
There is nothing that I can't do.
If it can be right, then it can't be wrong,
Rocking and rolling all night long.

............ends with.....
These days are yours and mine, Happy Days!

Henry : Those were the days. (He says quietly)

Not being able to help himself, he lets the scrip fall from his grasp and watches the show in silence. Afterwards he gets up and calls Ron Howard. Ron answers the phone.

Ron : Hello. Who's this?.

Henry : It's me Fonz. What are you doing at the moment?.

Ron : Oh hi Henry. I'm currently getting ready for my next production. Why?

Henry : I thought we could get together, to reminiscent about the past. I just saw a rerun of Happy Days.

Ron : Happy Days. Gosh that sure was a long time ago. Sure, I'm game. Meet me at the old Apollo 11 set in studio B at 3pm. Is that okay?.

Henry : Great. I'll see you there.

At 3pm, Henry walks onto the old set of Apollo 11 and sees Ron Howard looking up at the ceiling. Henry walks over to where he's standing. Ron turns around.

Ron : It's good to see you Fonz.

Henry : And you as well Cunningham.

(They smile.)

Ron : Did you know that I caught up with Ralph Malph and Potsie?.

Henry : No I didn't. What're they doing now?.

Ron : Drug running. The FBI are still chasing them after all these years.

Henry : They obviously fullfilled their potential. You didn't tell the feds?.

Ron : No. They'll get caught sooner or later.

(Shrugs)

They then walk around the studio complex before going to Rons office. Upon entering, they see 2 people, a small creature and a sword sitting at his desk. The female turns around and stands up. The male gets up as well.

Belldandy : Hello Mr Winkler. Mr Howard. I'm the Goddess Belldandy. Beside me is my husband Keiichi, Papa Smurf is on the table and the sword is called Tallis.

(Keiichi and Papa Smurf bows while Tallis turns fiery red.)

Tallis : Get munted and close that piece of kindling, you call a door.

(He says contempiously. They quickly close the door.)

Ron : Now what can I do for you...um. What do I call you?.

Belldandy : Belldandy is fine. We're here for Mr Winkler, but you can stay as well.

(Turns to Henry)

I'll get straight to the point. My cousin, the Goddess Peorth has taken off with her slave ni_jal and we currently have no idea of where she is. Upon the Tablet Of Destinies, we saw you as the Fonz successfully capturing her. Tallis and Papa Smurf here are you companions. Now in a moment, I'm going to use my powers to return your body to how it was when you portrayed the Fonz in Happy Days. I'll provide you transport while Tallis has the capacity to change into any weapon imaginable. Your transport can transform as well.
Any questions?.

(Henry's and Ron's mouth hang open)

Tallis : Baka!.

Belldandy : Right!. Here we go.

She spreads her arms and a glowing ball of light appears. It slowly advances on Henry, before engulfing him completely. A minute passes before the light disipates, revealling a leather clad Arthur 'Fonzie' Fonzarelli.
Ron Howard gasps in astonishment as Fonzie walks over to the mirror.

Fonzie : Aaayyyyyyy!!!!!.

Ron : Can you turn me into Richie Cunningham?.

(He asks eagerly.)

Belldandy : Only for 1 day. Then you'll change back to how you are now.

Ron : Great!. It'll sh*t the pants off the wife and kids.

Once more Belldandy creates a ball of light and it too engulfs Ron Howard. Once it disappeared, he checks himself out as well.

Richie : Waii!. I sure look like a dag. I LOVE IT!.

Belldandy : Now Fonzie, here's your sword Tallis. He's a Dread Sword and an abusive but powerfull one at that.

Just at that moment, Azrael, Gargamel's cat smashes thru the door and races to where Papa Smurf stands. He comes to a stop when Tallis leaps into Fonzie's hands. A red demonic face appears in the hilt.

Tallis : Here kitty, kitty, kitty. (He says soothingly)
I want to see if you really have 9 lives.
(He says with a vicious chuckle).

Azrael starts walking backwards only to trip over Gargamels feet. They fall to the ground. Tallis turns his blade into that of a Hellhounds head with shark teeth.

Tallis : Yummy!!!!. Dinner has arrived.

Azrael freaks out and scratches Gargamel fiercely as he takes off out of the office. Gargamel not realising that Papa Smurf was in the office follows after Azrael, screaming curses and promising to have a cat stew that night.

Papa Smurf : That was close. We better go and start the hunt. I left the village in the charge of Handy and Smurfette, so it shouldn't be in danger.

Belldandy : Right. I'll transport you where Peorth was last seen. The rest is up to you. Goodbye.

Before Fonzie and others could say a word, the world goes gray. Moments pass before the grayness disappears, revealling a landscape of floating islands of water with miniture islands inside. Dolphins are seen jumping from island to island while the sky is greenish blue.

Fonzie : We're not in Kansis anymore Toto.

Tallis : I'm not Toto you moron. I'm Tallis.

They watch as the sun slowly sets.

THE HUNT IS ON.

---------------------------
End of part 1. Part 2 will be up in the next week.

------------------

[This message has been edited by JESTER (edited 25 March 2003).]
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
That was great!!

Potsie and Ralph Mouth drug running. I knew it all along.

------------------

Mad Wars

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Part 2 will be with Peorth as a 10 year old to now. Madam Lash....Eat Your Heart Out.

It's hard typing with 1 hand being fractured, but I'm getting there.

looks around for sympathy.

The next eps of Storm Locked and The Jester Wars will be up next week as well.

------------------

Now up and running Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - A Leather Clad Adventure

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Part 2 will be with Peorth as a 10 year old to now. Madam Lash....Eat Your Heart Out.

YAY Peorth!
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:

It's hard typing with 1 hand being fractured, but I'm getting there.

looks around for sympathy.

The next eps of Storm Locked and The Jester Wars will be up next week as well.

Hey. I've got arthritis in my right hand, so I'll definately give you sympathy.

Seeing how Peorth became a dominatrix. This could be fun.

------------------

The Gimpire Strikes Back PART 9 finally here. Sorry it took so long.Smile
~Raven~
BT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My BIT teacher went off at me because I don't use the fingers when touch typing. She didn't seem to think the fact that I learnt to touch type when I had a broken finger and that the finger is still not 100% straight is a valid reason for choosing to to only hit the 'A' key with my left pinkie, rather than the 'Q' and 'Z' keys as well.

I've been typing this way for years and when I have a decent keayboard (Other that the one I'm using now. This thing is evil! We have the smooth typing internet keyboards at school and on my other computer.) I can type at a little over 60 wpm. I must really be doing something wong if I'm still one of the fastest in my class.

And also rememberring what it was like to learn with a broken finger. I know the true meaning of computer rage. Especially since I came to hate 'A' as my finger hurt every time I hit it. Do you have any idea how many 'A's there are in most sentances? *Cringe*

------------------
Formerly known as ssj4_Vegeta - Post count + 3246

Pen Pen and Bubba's Mad Adventure - Soon to be updated, Havoc watch out!

The Animétrix has come to an end. What happens now is up to... ME!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll have it up either tonight or tomorrow. It's hard getting stuff written when you have family keeping you busy all week. I'll proberly won't get any peace till next week when I can start speeding things up.

------------------

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
WARNING!!! PEORTH AHEAD
Sexual allusions ahead. They're needed for Peorths personality and responses to the rest of the series.

As the above warning says, this will change peoples view of Peorth for maybe a few moments or maybe forever.

Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - The Leather Clad Adventure Part 2

Peorth

At the tender age of 10, Peorth was watching a video that her parents and friends didn't know about. It was a video on the exploits of Madam Lash and Peorth had her face glued to the screen to try to see and hear everything that was said and not said.
Wearing body hugging leather straps across her body, Madam Lash didn't leave anyone in doubt that she was a very beautiful and domineering woman. The straps barely covered her most private regions and the guys she had chained up with masks over their heads were struggling in sheer ecstasy when she ran her fingers up and down their inner thighs.
Peorth watched entranced as one by one, Madam Lash brought each man under her control with lashes, stinging open handed slaps, backhands, fists, finger caressess and most potent of all, rubbing her body against the chained men.

Peorth sighs.

Peorth : I want to grow up to be just like her.

She puts away her videos when she hears knocking on her bedroom door. After she hides her tapes, she opens the door. A goofy looking 12 year old by the name of ni_jal waits outside.

ni_jal : Hi Peorth. You said that you were coming over to play Nintendo.

Peorth : I'm ready ni_jal. Let's go.

She smiles and ni_jal looks stunned, in which she smiles even more broadly. They walk over to his place.

Over the intervening years Peorth looks back to those moments with a smile.

At the sweet age of 16, she was secretly taking lessons from Madam Lash herself. Using her goddess powers to disguise herself, she leaves not long after breakfast. Her beauty starts to send numerous men to crap their pants and ni_jal, who at that time looked like a glasses wearing nerd was spellbound. Her only rival was Belldandy, but she was watching a mortal named Keiichi and wasn't paying any attention to what anyone else did, except to her younger sister Skuld.
Peorth however was happy at the way her growing assets were making men walk cross-legged. She imagined how ni_jal would react in her dominatrix attire and smiled wickedly. She knew that she had ni_jal in her clutches, but the other males weren't quite as willing despite her looks. She made a promise to herself that she would have every male in her clutches by the time she finished her training.

On the day of her final lesson however, her imagined world was shattered. And it was ni_jal who shattered it.

ni_jal : Hi Peorth, what's been happening?.

Peorth : Oh nothing much ni_jal. What about you?.

ni_jal : Oh nothing major. Just stuff you know.

Peorth : No I don't. Tell me.

At that moment, ni_jals class-mate Betty Boo, comes bouncing over. She's a dark skinned beauty with massive jugs that were striving to break free from her school uniform. She grabs ni_jal by the arm and starts to drag him away.

Betty Boo : Come on ni_jal. Sex Education is on next and you know how much I love sex.

Peorth : What's this ni_jal?.
(She demands.)

Betty Boo : Didn't you know?. ni_jal and I have been screwing each other for the last 6 months. He may look like a nerd, but he has the goods and the stamina to keep me going for at least 12 hrs straight.
(She sighs contentedly while ni_jals face is flushed.)

Peorth : ni_jal. How could you?.
(Tears streaming down her face.)

ni_jal : Sorry Peorth, but Betty.....she's a babe and a great lay. I couldn't help myself.
(Betty looks smug.)

Peorth runs away from them crying, knowing that her dreams have now been shattered.

In the present day, she sees that moment as the turning point for what she is now.

Present Year - The events leading to her disappearance.

On a bright day at the start of February, the wedding event of the year was only a couple of weeks away. ni_jal was to marry Betty Boo. Already ni_jal was the father to Betty's child, Billy Bighose, in a dig at ni_jals tackle. Rumour was that she's pregnant with their 2nd child. Both ni_jals and Bettys parents were proud, but no-one knew what was around the corner.

At the final dinner between the 2 families, Peorth who had been invited, stands up.

Peorth : I just want everyone to know that I'm pregnant with ni_jals child and that we've been having sex for the last 4 to 5 months.

(Everyone gapes in astonishment.)

Betty : NI_JAL!.

ni_jal splutters.) I never....we never.... How could you say such a thing Peorth?.

Peorth : Stop trying to hide our relationship ni_jal.

(ni_jal turns to Betty.)

ni_jal : Honest Betty, we didn't do anything. I've only done a couple of projects with Peorth, but their wasn't any sex or kissing involved. I love you too much to risk screwing up our relationship.

Betty : But it's Peorth we're talking about here and we all know, how much Peorth means to you.

ni_jal : That's not fair Betty. Are you really going to take Peorths word over mine?.
(turns to Peorth)
Get out of here. You've caused enough damage with your lies.
(he roars)

Peorth leaves, knowing that she has left doubts in Bettys mind as well as her parents.

On Valentines Day, ni_jal and Betty Boo are married. Peorth is not happy.

A month later, Betty dies in mysterious circumstances. Suspicious glances are given to both ni_jal and Peorth, which rumour had it, they were screwing each other before the wedding.

ni_jal tries to go on with life for Billys sake, but to everyone who saw him, he appeared to be a shattered man. Peorth however was smiling and laughing like she hadn't a care in the world with her friends.
She smiles at ni_jal, but he looks at her without recognition and walks past whenever she sees him. Inwardly Peorths cheering that it won't be long before ni_jal was hers. 2 weeks will past before she makes her move.

The night of their disappearance.

At 9pm, Peorth leaves home wearing some clothes over her dominatrix attire. She's also carrying a backpack. She walks over to ni_jals back door and lets herself in, knowing that all of his doors were unlocked. She sneaks thru the laundry to where he's sitting in the lounge room. He's staring into space.
Peorth strips out of her clothes and leaves her backpack on the floor. All that's left is her red leather dominatrix attire and she walks right up to ni_jal and pushes his head between her leather clad breasts. After a few minutes, she could feel him muzzling her tits while his hand was cupping her leather clad twat. She moves back out of his range. He looks up at her.

ni_jal : Peorth?. (in bewilderment)
What are you doing here dressed up like that?.

Peorth : I'm here for you ni_jal. You're mine. You always have been and always will be mine. No other woman is going to stand in my way.

ni_jal : You must be joking?.

Peorth : No I'm not. We're going on a little journey ni_jal. Just you and me.

ni_jal : A journey?.

Peorth : Yes a journey. Now get out of those clothes. I have special clothes for you to wear from now on.

ni_jal, still in a state of shock and depression does what Peorth commands and strips out of his clothing. She eyes him over as she gives him his red leather undies that have straps and rings connected to it. She links up the straps to a studded collar that she locks into place around his neck and hooks more straps across his body, linking them to the rings on his undies. With a final piece of leather, she locks it to his collar, like a dog leash.
Before his muddled thoughts could reach the surface, she transports them to a place that had floating ponds and rivers. She sends a thought to the central computer and crashes the system. She smiles.

Peorth : Let them try to find us now. I have everything I want and nobody is going to take that away from me.

Not long after she snuggles up against ni_jal and sleeps. By morning, they were gone with ni_jal now protesting his new predicament.

Behind in ni_jals home, Billy Bighose could be heard screaming.

THE END
---------------------------

With this chapter, I'm leaving a lot of things unsaid. As a further bit of torment, I haven't declared in my mind on the validity of Bettys death. Was it Peorth who killed her or maybe ni_jal. Maybe Betty has faked her death. I'm leaving that up in the air.

The only certainty in this story is her capture, but doesn't mean it's the end, or does it?. With this fan-fic, I'm leaving everything up to a spur of the moment on each storyline, unlike my other 2 fan-fic, where I know where I'm taking them. In this fan-fic I don't.

------------------

[This message has been edited by JESTER (edited 05 April 2003).]
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The next ep will be based on Tallis's creation. It will go from there to his link to Peorth and to Betty Boo's death or supposed death.(still haven't decided over that).
It will have a vulgar, violent, abusive and lecherous old wizard who will create Tallis and make him to be what he is today. Not many other details have been sorted out over this ep at the moment.

------------------

Episode 2- Peorth and Betty Boo Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - A Leather Clad Adventure
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Now that's a side of Peorth I never thought I would see.

------------------

The Gimpire Strikes Back PART 11 IS UP.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Tallis will be up by tuesday night or wednesday at the latest. Due to work and a cold, I haven't had time to put it up on the boards. Tomorrow, I'll be lucky to get 4hrs sleep before getting back up for work. Monday will be a real b*tch.

------------------
Family And Insanity part 1 coming soon. The Lost Chronicles - The Jester Wars.

Ghosts battle in the streets.Part 5 - The Settlement.soon STORM LOCKED! -

Episode 3 - Tallis Pyschotic - This week Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - A Leather Clad Adventure
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Tallis will be up by tuesday night or wednesday at the latest. Due to work and a cold, I haven't had time to put it up on the boards. Tomorrow, I'll be lucky to get 4hrs sleep before getting back up for work. Monday will be a real b*tch.

That's cool. Don't over exert yourself.

------------------

The Gimpire Strikes Back PART 12 has finally surfaced.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
.... Peorth
Knight of L-sama
Masamune Shirow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
<Hides behind L-sama>

Funny, but keep me out of it.
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knight of L-sama:
<Hides behind L-sama>

Funny, but keep me out of it.

Why? Afraid you might like the dominatrix, Peorth?

------------------

The Gimpire Strikes Back PART 12 has finally surfaced.
Weis
Meryl Strife

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hehe, got around to reading this at last. Tis strangely amusing, though like L-Sama, doesnt stick me in it!

------------------
Mi-ra-Ku-ru-mi!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Knight of L-sama
Masamune Shirow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tallis:
Why? Afraid you might like the dominatrix, Peorth?

No. I won't say what I'm afraid for fear of giving JESTER ideas. Just give some thought to whom I serve.

------------------
It is a place that dwells in the memories of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure, such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thosand, million nights, imagination will guide the way, and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I need a name everybody and no it can't be ~Raven~. I have got something planned for him.

The name is for Tallis's creator and I hate to use Creator as his name. Guaranteed to be dead before the end of the ep and will be abusive.

I'll post the ep on Wednesday and it will contain 50 swear words or so. I can't see that many swear words being said again, but Tallis really needs a foundation for his character to stand on, so it can't be helped.

So get to it, give me a name for me to chose for Tallis's creator, guaranteed to die by eps end and maybe I'll be nice to some of those who read this. Something like not adding their names to the story.

------------------

Episode 3 - Tallis Pyschotic - This week Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - A Leather Clad Adventure

[This message has been edited by JESTER (edited 27 April 2003).]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
but Tallis really needs a foundation for his character to STAND on,

tallis is some magic sword then
Knight of L-sama
Masamune Shirow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Gonedaft? Very bad parody on Lord of the Rings.

------------------
It is a place that dwells in the memories of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure, such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thosand, million nights, imagination will guide the way, and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
quote:
I need a name everybody and no it can't be ~Raven~. I have got something planned for him.

The name is for Tallis's creator and I hate to use Creator as his name. Guaranteed to be dead before the end of the ep and will be abusive.

I'll post the ep on Wednesday and it will contain 50 swear words or so. I can't see that many swear words being said again, but Tallis really needs a foundation for his character to stand on, so it can't be helped.

So get to it, give me a name for me to chose for Tallis's creator, guaranteed to die by eps end and maybe I'll be nice to some of those who read this. Something like not adding their names to the story.

50 ****ing swear words!!! **** yeah!!! Good **** !!! (pardon my french )

Have Alice Cooper as my creator. That'd be cool.

------------------

The Gimpire Strikes Back PART 13 has been posted. Don't say you haven't been warned.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's the estimate. I haven't counted the amount of swearing, but it appears around that figure.

Also there is a song in the ep and it goes by Swedish yodelling style. You know. Sound Of Music like, but is amusing while dirty and an integral part of the ep.

I have used the bit that I typed for one of the newbies as a welcome.

This should keep people on tenterhooks until I put it up on wednesday.

------------------

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll start typing it up in an hr or so and it will take about 4hrs to do. So be patient and sorry for not having this typed up yesterday. I had family and friends over which I couldn't leave till very late at night.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi everyone. This was quite hard to do because of writing down the song took a good bit of time. The song was performed originally by Kevin Bloody Wilson.

Thanks to those who supplied a name. It was Tallis's sugestion of Alice Cooper that led me to the name I needed. I love Alice Cooper and wasn't about to let him get killed though I might put him on later on.

WARNING - LOTS OF SWEARING AND POSSIBLY SOME OFFENSIVE MATERIAL.
NO OFFENSE MEANT.

Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - The Leather Clad Adventure Part 3

Tallis Psychotic

My first thoughts were muddled when I was created. I can't remember much of that period except that it involved a lot of swearing and cursing. I didn't even know that my creator Ozzy Osbourne was cursing and swearing till later on. When I could understand what was being said, my education began whithout him realising it. How could I hear, might you wander. I the hell don't, except that I could and that it was proberly part of the spell that made me what I was back then. All I knew, was that I was a 2 metre block of changing matter and that my creator left me sealed for what felt like an eternity.
After that period of loneleness, Ozzy returned and once more cast spells over me. Not only could I hear, but I now could see as well. I couldn't talk however, even though my mind became filled with alot of knowledge.
I could hear my master speaking.

Ozzy : Damn f**ing piece of s**t. All the others have worked out fine, but you.......you damn piece of f***ing s**t haven't worked.

He goes over to a shelf laden wall and in a fit of rage, smashes every container along that wall. After realising what he'd done, he storms back to me.

Ozzy : Now see what you have made me do, you worthless piece of crap. All my precious jars are destroyed because of you. Damn you to hell.

With that, he chants spell after spell that was unintelligable with the occasional curse included. He then leaves.
The spells start working on me, evolving me. I found that I could now speak and that I had a head and body. Slowly I moved myself out of the matter, until only my legs were attached.

Tallis : Bloody Hell. Why the f**k can't I free my legs. Maybe that bastard who created me, did this on purpose. He's dead that Bastard!.

Over the next couple of days, Tallis learns more about what he could and couldn't do. For one thing, he found himself permanently attached to what he called the 'coffin' and the second, he found that he was in the middle room of the 3rd floor of a small fortress, which was based on top of a needle sharp spire. When he realised where he was, he spent the next 2 days screaming abuse at the unresponsive walls.
After a while, he brooded, knowing there wasn't any escape at the moment, decided to learn everything he could, so that he could kill the old coot.

2 months after the spells were said, Ozzy returned to the room where Tallis was waiting. Tallis's red demon face was angry.

Tallis : About f***ing time you returned, you old, senile ******.

Ozzy : Well, well. You can talk after all?.

Tallis : Of course I can, you bastard. You old reprobate.

Ozzy : Now, now. Be nice.

Tallis : Be nice. BE NICE!. You gotta be f***ing kidding. Since you never bothered in giving me a name, I have named myself Tallis.

Ozzy : No, no. You're not Tallis. I'll give you another name. Yes another name.

Tallis : Get munted. I'm Tallis and I won't answer to anything else. Why are you here?.

(Ozzy ignores question.)

Ozzy : Since you can talk and move, I'll turn you into a flower. Now which flower should I turn you into?. Something to complement the Sunflora's. Yes I know what I need to do. I'll make you into the shape of a violet.

Tallis : A violet?. What are you going to do?. Shove my stem up someones arse?.

Ozzy : No. I won't shove you up anyones arse. What do you prefer?.

Tallis : A weapon. A bloody powerfull weapon.

Ozzy : In tha case, I'll turn you into a skunk with haemorhoids.

Tallis : NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ozzy turns Tallis into a skunk with haemorhoids, but realises his mistake to late.
Tallis in a fit of rage, lifts his tail and sprays Ozzy, before starting to s**t everytime he moved 10 paces.
Before Ozzy could shut the door, Tallis escapes and lets loose his arse and tail, forcing Ozzy to flee from his fortress.
He screams out.

Ozzy : I'll be back in a month and you better be civilised.

Tallis : Civilised. I'll f***ing civilise you, you retarded old reprobate.

But Tallis was happy. He got rid of the old wa*ker after getting the capability to move properly. His recent words about having Sunflora's gave him a plan.
Over the next week, Tallis trains the Sunflora's to be the backup vocals for a song that will hopefully get his master killed. At the start of the 2nd week, they are all on the balcony of the top floor.
It is dawn. He sings a song once sung by Kevin Bloody Wilson.

--------------------Olie And Olga-------------------
Olie worked as a guide, climbing up and down mountains,
Dragging Japanese tourists by a rope around his guts.
And his old lady Olga got no morning glory, or night time naughty because he was too f***ed.
(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Because for 12hrs of day the poor basta*d was carting,
petrified Japs on the end of his rope,
While they're kicking and sh**ing, and screaming like sheilas,
Olga thought of her Olie up there and thought f**k the slopes.
(thought of her Olie up there and f**k, f**k the slopes.)

But mostly she thought about having a baby,
But he had p***ed off by the time she got up.
And there would be no nooky, she badly needed,
No nooky, no baby, no baby, no f***.
(oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

So one night, while Olie was laying snoring his box off,
Olga slipped out of bed and slipped into the night,
And needless to say that Olga was bolging,
and f***ed herself silly, that's Olga alright.
(and f***ed herself silly, that's Olga alright)

But soon Olie twigged that she'd played hide the sausage,
as the lump beneath her jumper became too hard to hide,
And he knew it wasn't his, and he f***ing well too,
that some other basta*d had potted his bride.
(oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

So Olie climbed up to the top of the mountain,
took a deep breath and cupped his hands to his mouth.
And the village stood still and the whole valley chilled,
as they heard the words that poor rang out.
(oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Who did the ole lady?,
Who did the ole lady?,
Who did the ole lady?,
Who didled her who who?.
Who did the ole lady?,
Who did the ole lady?,
Who did the ole lady?,
Who didled her who who?.

But a tear filled his eyes, as he stood on that mountain,
As he heard his words, being carried on the wind.
And he heard an echo, back across the valley,
An echo that made his A SPHINCTER SAYS WHAT cave in.

I did the ole lady,
I did the ole lady,
I did the ole lady,
I diddled her oo oo.
I did the ole lady,
I did the ole lady,
I did the ole lady,
I diddled her oo oo.

Some say that Olie took his life on that mountain.
While others say that he'd died of the blues.
And it's a good thing, because the valley still rings,
I did the ole lady too,
I did the ole lady too,
I did the ole lady too, oo oooo.

----------------------end of song-----------

Olie : That wan*ker committed suicide years ago.

Voice 1 : I did the ole lady, I did the ole lady, I did the ole lady.

Voice 2 : I did the ole lady too, I did the ole lady too, I did the ole lady too.

Olie : You didn't, did you Olga?.

Olga : UMMMM!!. Maybe for 1 night.

Olie : ARRGGGGG!!!!.

A couple of minutes pass before a mountain peak explodes from the impact of an uranium depleted shell combined with napalm.

Olie : Take that you basta*d. Screwed my wife behind my back. That was your reward.

Another explosion rocks a tall crag not far from Tallis. The crag crumbles and soon a massive avalanche is roaring down the valley.

Olie : Who else screwed my Olga?.
(Echo :- Olga, Olga, Olga)

Tallis : My master screwed her too, my master screwed her too, my master screwed her too.

Olie : I'll be right over. Olga, you have made me a mockery to everyone now. For this you die of sexual frustration. Come out girls. Tie her up to that tree and we'll play right here in front of her.
(6 Swedish girls come out of hiding)

Olga : ARRGGGG!!!!

Over the next couple of days, Olga's screams could be heard while the grunts and moans reverberated across the mountains.
4 days later, the door buzzer is rung. Tallis and 3 Sunflora's take the lift down to the door entrance, which was a 1/4 of the way up the spire. Tallis opens the door.

Olie : Where's you master?.
(he's holding a twin bladed, battle axe.)

Tallis : He's out for the next couple of weeks. You're Olie aren't you?.

Olie : Yeh!. That's me. Why?.

Tallis : Can you help us kill our master Ozzy Osbourne......You can join in as well.

Olie : You want to kill your master Ozzy?.

Tallis : Hell yeh!!. Very much so.

Olie : Okay. I'm hungry.

Over the next 2 weeks, Olie trains Tallis and the Sunflora's. Tallis learns about what the other weapons look and work and is soon in ecstasy. They work out a plan where all involved will have their revenge against Ozzy.

When Ozzy returns home, he finds the place in a mess and his jaw drops to the floor in astonishment. He pulls out a bottle of 150 proof vodka and guzzles down, 1/2 a schooner worth, before belching. Now that everything seemed fine to his fuddled mind, he wanders to the room where Tallis was once housed.
He enters.

Tallis : Die, die, die, die,diedi, die, die.

Sunflora's : I skewered Ozzy Osbourne and skinned him alive.

Tallis recognises Ozzy's state of mind and feels that his hated master should freshen up. They drag his alcohol saturated carcuss up to the balcony and hang him over head first. The blood rushes to his brain, sobering him up quickly. He realises his predicament and starts screaming. They drag him back up where the Sunflora's waited for revenge.

Sunflora 1 : Ozzy Osbourne. You are a lecherous, old wan*er who has to be punished. There is no court of appeal and the punishment will now take place.

Sunflora 2 : READY!. ATTACK!!!!.

The Sunflora's converge on the stunned Ozzy. 4 of them them ram their specially sharpened fingers up his arse, piercing many tender areas while the rest either act as sunlamps or administer creams that react badly to the skin if heated.
Ozzy screams out until his voice grows hoarse. When that happens, they drag him to a cell where there are 2 Sunflora's waiting. As the night progresses, the Sunflora's change guards and always with 1 of them acting as a sunlamp to place Ozzy in burning torment.
The next morning, Ozzy gets dragged to Tallis's room. The badly acid burned Ozzy looks at Tallis in horrow, when he sees what's in store for him.

Tallis : It's my turn now. Pray to your miserable gods, you mind raping bast*rd.

Tallis proceeds to start carving small chunks out of Ozzy's body and feeds the pieces to Pen Pen the Penguin. Ozzy screams even more when Tallis, now in the hands of the previously hidden Olie, start dismembering him.
Small electrodes detach themselves from Tallis and latches onto Ozzy's nuts. Electric current is applied while at the same time, Olie is using Tallis to cut him to pieces.

Tallis : Many a words are spoken with electrodes on your scrotum.

Olie : I want to hear more screams. Come on, you can do better than that.

Ozzy lasts for the 1 1/2 hrs before Olie cuts off Ozzy's nuts and head in a classical figure 8 move that sliced both off in one move.

Afterwards, Olie moved in, but I on the otherhand wanted to do more with my life. With myself having wizard powers, I went to do many things.
I was always at Dirty Harrys side in his movies while playing the true role of Arnie's nemesis, the T-2000 from Terminator 2 Judgement Day.
I explored the world and by accident came across Peorth and Betty Boo not long after Bettys wedding to ni_jal. It was proberly for that alone, that Belldandy searched for me. I knew that I shouldn't have said anything to the authorities, but Peorth and Betty looked like major sluts and enjoying each others company, when everyone knew that Peorth tried to derail Bettys wedding.
Now I'm going after Peorth and Pen Pen. Pen Pen for becoming like my former master and Peorth , because I hate her.

THEY'RE MINE.MINE.

-----------end of part 3

------------------

[This message has been edited by JESTER (edited 01 May 2003).]
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
All right!!!!! Ozzy as my creator. Now to kill the senile old ****!!!

And Alice Cooper to appear!!!! YES!!!!

------------------

The Gimpire Strikes Back PART 13 has been posted. Don't say you haven't been warned.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It is currently being typed up. Be ready in 10 minutes. I didn't want to rsik wiping out all that effort by accident.

------------------

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's now finished.

ENJOY

------------------

Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Coooool!!!! I killed Ozzy!!!!!

------------------

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Due to changing work conditions, all my fan fics are on suspension till further notice. This is not laziness on my part, it's simply that getting up at 3:30am then changing to afternoon shifts have affected my sleep patterns to the point that I'm finding hard to adapt. Also, since it's only been a couple of weeks since it's started, my shift times could change again and thus confuse my body even more. These changes in time are not 1-2 hr diferences in starting but 10-12 hr changes and little chance of adapting while management is having fun in altering shift times with little notice.

Sorry for any inconvenience and when work and myself is sorted out, all 3 fan-fics will once more run. I'll try to write something up, but typing eats into my sleep time.

------------------

Episode 3 - Tallis Pyschotic - NOW OUT! Hunting Dominatrix Peorth - A Leather Clad Adventure
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you have read my post in my Jester Wars fan fic, you'll know what has been happening of late. Also, I figure it's time for the title of the next ep to be up at least, till I type it hopefully on tuesday.

Dominatrix Pen Pen - Tallis's Revenge - The Naughty Episode 4

~Raven~ will come into this and we all know the fun I have with him either in his current form or in his past as ssj4_vegeta.Very Happy

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
Kei
Shiina Tamai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
id like to point out there are 38 replies and only 4 views! wtf
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This was started before the madboard changed to php. So that's the discrepancy. No doubt it will once more grow since I know it was quite popular.
Darth Tallis
Van Fanel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
JESTER wrote:
If you have read my post in my Jester Wars fan fic, you'll know what has been happening of late. Also, I figure it's time for the title of the next ep to be up at least, till I type it hopefully on tuesday.

Dominatrix Pen Pen - Tallis's Revenge - The Naughty Episode 4

~Raven~ will come into this and we all know the fun I have with him either in his current form or in his past as ssj4_vegeta.Very Happy

Cool! Revenge! I like revenge! I'll try and get revenge at least twenty times a day if I could. But now my doctor says I've gotta cut down. Something about physical and mental strain. So what did I do? I got revenge on the arse probing, chest groping, colon irrigating I'M TOO DUMB TO FIND OTHER WORDS TO USE SO I USE THE F WORD and killed him with his own surgical kit. Razz Very Happy

Heh. Heh.

But the penguin man coming into it should prove interesting.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Art Of Pen Pen - His Attacks

Flubber Cannon - Fires penguin fat all over target. It sends them into dreamland from the smell and sticky fat. Looks like sh*t.

Love Whip - Sends orgasmic impulses thru nervous system and mainly used to control large crowds.

Crapper - Lets rip with a full frontal view of a penguin taking a sh*t. Massive chance of permanent blindness.

Berserker Charge - Charges at oponent with the force of a 1000 King Penguins. Death is the only outcome, even if clipped.

If you're wondering why I placed those up, it's simple. I'm using the words for what actions may or may not occur and I don't want to explain them during the fan fic ep. The ep is soo twisted that I'm still altering it to make it even more so.Very Happy

~Raven~ will of course become the laughing stock of the fan fiction and I may even bring him back in future eps.Wink

I will not take responsibility if people fall off their chairs laughing and hurt themselves in the process.

So wait till tonight to see how bad I can be. I know you want to.Very Happy

When travelling, set no limits. Just experience it, live the moment and enjoy the ride.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Warning - Naughtyness Below and some vulgarity. All characterisations is for comedic value and not to be taken seriously or personally.

This post and the one above will be constantly updated to help avoid losing hr's of typing.

Dominatrix Pen Pen - Tallis's Revenge - The Naughty Ep 4.

Waking up from a pleasant dream about biker babes in a jelly wrestling match, Fonzie rolls over and dry humps Tallis.
Tallis wakes up with a jerk.

Tallis : Get off me, you old, sick basta*d of a tv star.

Fonzie : Eh!. What the f*ck!. Where's the babes.
(looks down)
I'm dry humping a sword. Must've been the magic mushies I ate last night.

Papa Smurf : Ha Huh!. Breakfast is ready children.

The eat their 5 course breakfast. Tallis farts.

After walking and crawling for a couple of hrs, they realise that the only way to get around these floating islands of water and earth, is by going over it and not under. Travelling under thousands of tonnes of water and earth was by Fonzie's own words. " I'd rather be gang raped by penguins than go another metre further under all that."

With that decision made, Tallis truns into a 100 ft caterpult and soon launches Fonzie and Papa Smurf over the rim into a large mass of water.

Fonzie : Sh*t!. My leathers are going to be ruined.

Papa Smurf : My red smurf hat. Oh well. Clumsy always does that to me though the dye is starting to run.
(sighs)

Tallis turns into a giant spring and starts jumping to get height.

Tallis : Boing, Boing, Boing,Ye hah!.

He flies over the rim and changes into a laser cannoned jet ski before landing with a splash. He rejoins Fonzie and Papa Smurf on the beach.

Fonzie : Why in hell did you turn into a spring?.

Tallis : Even springs can be weapons. I could jump on you.

Fonzie : As if. That was a lame excuse.

A full blown argument soon erupts and Papa Smurf sits out of the way, laughing his head off, while his hat lays drying.

They don't go anywhere further that day.

The following day sees them jumping pond by pond on the Tallis jetski. As they travel, they see people and penguins fishing in drag and even the taverns they come across to stay the night was the same.
They enter the Warriors Rest tavern and see that the bartender was a big lump of lard dressed up like the Ponter Sisters. Fonzie's mouth drops open. He reads the name tag on the guys silver dress.

Gydafud : What's your pleasure?.

Tallis : 1 rotting penguin in sharks blood sauce please.
(wicked grin)

Papa Smurf : (laughs) Magic mushie pudding please.

Fonzie : Roast turkey, a bottle of vodka and a juke box.

Gydafud : Why the juke box?.

Fonzie : So I can say. Aaayyyyyy!!!!!!

Gydafud returns with their orders and Fonzie get's up, thumps the juke box and says " Aaayyyyy!!!!. He nods his head to the beat of Milli Vanilli.

Gydafud : So where you're heading travellers?.

Tallis : To where-ever that mangy arsed bast*rd of a penguin is. Then I'm gonna shove my big stick up his arse and into his brain. His name is Pen Pen.

Gydafud : I'll be in on that. I really am a man whore, not a bartender you know.

Tallis : I wouldn't have guessed. So you screw women for money eh!?.

Gydafud : Nope. As I said, I'm a Man whore.

Tallis : You sick puppy.

Gydafud : Everyone here is either girly men or man hearted women. There's no other sexual preferences here.

Fonzie butts in.

Fonzie : Actually, we are after Peorth and a man named ni_jal. You wouldn't have seen him have you?.

Gydafud : Nope, but that guy over there has I think.

He points over to a guy sitting in a corner of the tavern with one hand down his pants and his head arched back. You can hear the moans of "Yeh baby, come to papa."

Fonzie : You gotta be f*cking kidding me right?.

Gydafud : Nope. His name is Bubblegum Dave and he professes to be a 24/7 wan*er. Can't say for certain, but he appears to be one.

Papa Smurf : So do you go over and ask Fonzie or will you Tallis?.

Fonzie : Why not you Papa Smurf?.

Papa Smurf : I'm small enough for him to accidently shove me down his pants.
(shudders)

Tallis : I'll go. If he doesn't stop wan*ing when I talking to him, I gonna free willy. Twisted Evil

Tallis turns into Mizuho Kazami and strolls over to the groaning Dave.

Tallis : You're Bubblegum Dave aren't you?. The guy who knows where Pen Pen and Peorth are?.

Dave : (looks up) Yeh baby! Yeh!. You want it real bad.

Tallis : I'll give a count of 3 and if you don't answer the previous question, I'll make sure that you'll never wa*k again.

Dave : Oh GOODIE!!! Very Happy

Tallis : (arm turns into chainsaw which starts up)

Dave : (realisation dawning on his face) Crapped my pants.

Tallis : 2 (chainsaw revs up)

Dave : You're serious aren't you babe?. (disbelief)

Tallis : 3. Time to kill Willy. Twisted Evil

Dave : NOOOO!!!!!. I'll tell. I'll tell. I need Willy. Willy is happy where he is.

Tallis : Okay. Now spill the beans.

Dave : (winces) Okay. I'll tell to save Willy. I saw Peorth b*tch slapping a guy over at ~Raven~'s palace. ~Raven~ was our ruler until a penguin named Pen Pen chained him up in yellow and pink leather straps.

Tallis : How do you know it was them and that you're not bullsh*tting me?.

Dave : ~Raven~ and I were lovers before Pen Pen came on the scene. The fat, sadistic piece of cockroach dung. Evil or Very Mad Peorth showed up before I was kicked out and Pen Pen prostrated himself before her. She had a guy with him, who was looking between pleasure and pain. And before you ask, ~Raven~ is a Ricky Martin lookalike. I want him back. Evil or Very Mad

Tallis : You sick bas*ard. I'll let you be for now, but you're coming with us.

Dave : Okay, but before I do, I have something to say. It goes like this:
MC Hammer mode
YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!. (points to where his hands normally are)
(does little dance while pointing and repeating those words)

Tallis : Fruit. A flaming fruit.

Fonzie and Papa Smurf walks over to Tallis and looks at their new companion. They shake their heads.

Fonzie : A 24/7 wan*ker. That's all we need.

They proceed with their meal despite a bad smell coming from Dave who looks to be in total bliss and discuss the journey ahead of them.
Fonzie soon decides to continue with the journey and not stay the night. They pay their meal and head out the door. As they leave they hear many people coming out behind them. In front is Gydafud now dressed as Pelippe from the Village People and starts singing with similarly dressed customers.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys.....

It's fun staying at the Y.M.C.A

You can get yourself cleaned, you can have a good meal,
You can do whatever you feel....

The song carries on with them looking sugestively while throwing out their hips. Papa Smurf looks away when he sees Gargamel and Azrael stumbling towards the singing group.

Over the next few days, Dave doesn't stop wan*ing and in that time Tallis comes up with a small song to stop him temporarily. He drags Dave by his hair to a billabong they were camping by and then changes into a crocodile. Papa Smurf starts to sing in his Smurfy way.

Once a jolly wan*er, wan*ing by a billabong,
Jerking himself, as well as could be.
As he jerked and wept,
A crocodile crept.
And soon there was one less wan*er to see.

Oh! a JOLLY WAN*ER!!,
Oh! a JOLLY WAN*ER!!,
Oh a jolly wan*ker that he had been,
As the morning was born,
more wan*ers were torn,
Oh! a jolly croc, he was when seen.
Twisted Evil

Tallis : You get my drift, don't you Dave?.

Dave : Boy George mode
You really don't want to hurt me,
You really don't want to make me cry.

Tallis : THAT'S IT!!!!. YOU'RE DEAD!!

Tallis chases Dave as a crocodile while Papa Smurf and Fonzie rolls over laughing their heads off.

You can hear Dave giving Tallis a bunch of insults while evading his jaws.

The Next Day

As they walk along a long, narrow stretch of land with deep ocean water on both sides, they witness a great white shark. You can her moaning out loud a soulfull dirge.

Zorella : I'm soo lonely. I'm soo hungry.
(mournfull sounding with the clashing of teeth)

Fonzie : Are you really?.

Zorella : Yep.

Tallis : We can give you a 24/7 wanker. Very Happy

Zorella : Nope. Had one before and she stank.

The adventurers starts walking away from her.

Zorella : I'm soo lonely. I'm soo hungry.
(mournfull)
SO GIVE ME SOMETHING TO F*CKING EAT!!!
(screams)
I'm soo lonely. I'm soo hungry.
(mournfull)

JESTER : I'm here momma.

merric : So am I.

Zorella : Dinner!!!

The sound of screams before the crunching of flesh is heard. Silence soon covers the surrounding area before a slightly less mournfull dirge springs forth.

Zorella : I'm soo lonely, no longer hungry.

The adventurers run away at top speed with Fonzie dragging a struggling Tallis by any means possible.

After spending an hr doing a leisurely sprint away from the less hungry shark, Papa Smurf starts thinking about what to do with Dave, since he still has a hand down hi pants. Feeling that his hand is getting sticky, Papa Smurf quickly switches it with an extended part of Tallis's current form. Dave starts to scream as Tallis gives off a wicked laugh.

Dave : My f*cking nuts.....Oh my f*cking nuts!!!!
(pauses.)
Now that's starting to feel good. Keep it up Tallis.

Tallis decides to turn his extended bbq tongs into a electric cattleprod and soon sparks followed by deep, powerfull screams is heard.

Dave : YYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!. Mommy, mommy, mommy.
(whimpers)

Tallis : You should watch what you put down your pants Dave.
(gives off wicked laugh)

They decide to camp for the night and find a place near the mountains of Zannadu. There, Dave pulls out a map with blood and charcoaled fingers and spreads it out on the grass near the roaring fire. He points out the direction to the capital and the route to follow. It was soon decided that Tallis was going to turn into an Apache gunship so that they'd get to the capital a lot sooner. They fall asleep to the sound of the forest blazing all about them.

When they wake up, smoke and charred forestry greets them. Tallis promptly farts out loud and does a sickening dance as his body expands and contorts from a skunk on heat to that of the Apache helicopter. By the time that the transformation is complete, Papa Smurf and Fonzie have lost whatever was in their stomach while Dave remained blissfully unaware.
They climb in after tying Dave to the landing skids and Tallis takes off in the smoke filled sky.

Just after 1pm they reach the capital which is filled with cross dressing salesman, business suited Sumo Wrestlers and giant arachnids carrying their human and animal dinner in their fangs. Flying low over this weird miasma of life, they proceed to the palace square. There, Tallis lands with a heavy thud, causing Dave to undergo spontaneous feelings of pleasure and pain and after everyone gets out, transforms himself into a skunk with haemorhoids.
With all that out of the way including having Dave now standing and untied, they attack the guards nearby, freeing willy at every opportunity or letting out a skunks true power....the power of the arse. Twisted Evil
They bolt towards the throne room only to find another skunk with haemorhoids guarding the door.

Skunk Guard : F*ck off before I blast you one.

Tallis : Get munted, you poor excuse for a skunk. I was once nicknamed the Grand Master of Farting, before I took my last holidays.

Skunk Guard : In that case, you won't mind a battle then. Whoever dies from farting loosers OK?

Tallis : Fine by me. I'd like to have my companions enter the door behind you. This is afterall a matter betweem skunks.

Skunk Commander : Deal.

He lets Papa Smurf, Fonzie and Dave thru the double breasted doorway behind him, then turns towards Tallis and lets out a mighty blast of foul smelling perfume. Tallis sniffs the air..

Tallis : Nice smell. Your arse must be nice and swollen to produce something like that.

Skunk Guard : Flattery wont get you anywhere.

Tallis : I wasn't flattering you. You smell like a grandmother, not like a skunk. Razz

Skunk Guard : You little piece of sh*t.

He lets off another blast of foul smelling air, only to see Tallis giggling like a little girl. Tallis stops his giggling and proceeds to return fire with his own specially prepared blasts. The smell that comes out is like the very worste pits of hell. Smelling like rotting sewerage, mixed with garlic, limberger cheese, onions and decaying flesh, it reaches all the way thru the front gates, sending everyone nearby vomitting themselves to death. It was made worse by all the juices spraying out at the same time from his orifice.

Tallis : How's that for a blast?.

The Skunk Commander nods in respect and lets loose a smell that sends anyone still awake, dead from being eaten alive. The acid slowly wafts thru the corridors, burning whoever it touches. Tallis suprisingly seemed very bored at that time, leaving the Skunk Commander perplexed.

Tallis : My turn. It's been fun toying with you but now it's over. Prepare to die.

He lets loose a blast that shatters everything behind him. Columns and people explode as the smell, noise and spray blasts out. He turns his sights onto the Skunk Commander who promptly tries to get out of his way, but fails. The smell hits him like a runaway train and his body detonates, leaving nothing but bloody entrails on the floor. the front of the palace colapses behind him as he enters thru the now shattered doors to join the others.

Inside he sees a cowering ~Raven~ being held by his jockstraps halfway up the wall. The bloated Dominatrix Pen Pen screams out in rage and terror upon seeing Tallis walk thru the doors. Tallis starts laughing.

Tallis : Oh Pen Pen, we meet again. Not since our master Ozzie Osbourne was alive, have we seen each other. This time, I'm gonna split you down the middle. First though, I'm gonna roast you over a slow burning fire, before ending your miserable life.

He turns to the others and gets them to bring a large braisier into the throne room. After having it piled with coals, he grabs the struggling Pen Pen and ties him like a cow on a spit.
Dave however was more intent on getting ~Raven~ down from the wall. After many tries, he succeeds only to see his beloved ~Raven~ land on his head, killing him instantly. Dave cries.

An hour passes as Tallis interogates Pen Pen about Peorth and ni_jals location. After giving all the information he had, Tallis turns into a Herman Munster lookalike except for the large arm sized scalpel and cuts the penguin in 2. With that out of the way, he turns the arm into a flame thrower and promptly flames the remains of Pen Pen till there is nothing but ash.

He turns to the crying Dave and torches him as well. Dave, screaming as his life is being blasted away, grabs his nuts a final time before a massive blast of flame causes his body to explode. The others look at him shocked.

Papa Smurf : Why Tallis?

Tallis : Because he was dead anyway. With ~Raven~ dead, he was dead.

Fonzie : So you were putting him out of his misery?.

Tallis : Yes. That and I was getting sick of his whinging and constant wa*king. Man he was f*cking annoying. Let's go. We have a goddess to capture.

Papa Smurf : You're right Tallis. I wonder who'll be the new ruler of this country now that ~Raven~ is dead.

Fonzie : Who knows and who cares. Let's get the hell outa here.

Linking their arms with Tallis, Tallis blasts a hole thru the ceiling and roof of the palace and takes off.

Those witnessing the adventurers departure could only say that they saw a winged rod with 2 snakes on either side, rising out of the palace and disappearing into the distance. They all agreed that it was the ancient symbol of Caduceus for the lord of space and time that flew out and believed that the gods were leaving their people forever.

So ends this chapter. I hope you look forward to the next.

Last edited by JESTER on Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
Nosaj
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yay! for Fonz, Papa S and the talking sword whats-his-name! Very Happy
soci san
Doraemon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Jester! Hillarious story!!! Laughing

You remember me? I'm the shop attendant at the Cartoon Gallery you were talking to today. The Asian dude with glasses. Cool
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've added a bit more and will be going from now on by feel. I've made soo many changes that I've decided to use my written script as reference notes. With me now having a regular shift time at work, I can now devote more time on this.

Again, all this is going from my head with parts from the actual written stuff. The MC Hammer bit was one of the changes. This ep will be incredibly large however. Larger than any ep I've done before.

soci san : I remember you and am glad to see you here.

JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Keep an eye on this thread. It's in the process of being updated and a new chapter will be up over the next week or so. Meanwhile, keep an eye on the above chapter as it's getting expanded to its conclusion.

ssj_zorella
Rei Ayanami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm a shark.. and I eat people.

That's so darn cool.
JESTER
Ruri Hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ep 4 is now finished.....I did a good bit on the fly, so I hope people like the final half of the ep as it done while typing instead of doing a draft like I do normally.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: