Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Anime Recommendations Forum rules. PLEASE READ IT

Anime Recommendations Forum rules. PLEASE READ IT
Author
Madman Staff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Anime Recommendations Forum rules. PLEASE READ IT Reply with quote
Figured I'd layout some of the ground rules (yeah its been a long time coming).

This forum is designed to be more of a new anime fan (noob) friendly place. If a person posts what seems to be a redundant thread, be kind, answer their question as they'll probably find it easier to get more recommendations. But at the same time point them out to a similar thread that might give them a second opinion on things. (I say this mainly because I do realise the forum is quite big and can be quite daunting).

On this note I'd also like to ask users to please try to post one thread and call it their own. Update it whenever you feel the urge to need recommending. You can edit your subject by editing your original post remeber ^^ You don't always have to stick to the one thread, but it would be nice if you could try to as it keeps clutter to a minimum and is easier to keep track of.

DO NOT under any circumstances recommend a person to buying a bootleg version of a show, even if it's not available outside of Japan legitimately, it's not an excuse.

Hope everyone can follow these guidlelines accordingly ^_^

- Slykura
Madman Entertainment Forum Administrator.

Last edited by Slykura on Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: