Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Twilight of a Dark Master

Twilight of a Dark Master
Author
Mayuko Chigasaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Twilight of a Dark Master Reply with quote
Has anyone seen this Anime? I was wondering whats it like without spoilers.
mangadude
Isamu Dyson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've only seen a trailer. It looks pretty cool with a lot of violence, weird looking monsters and I remember the trailer had some rock music in it. At only 50 minutes though it's probably going to have a story as good as Blood or Kaidomaru. I believe the primary reason Madman is releasing this is because it was part of the deal to acquire Vampire Hunter D.
Armisael
.:Harlot:.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll jot down the symp for you. ^^

"The Ultimate clash between good and evil! From the beginning of time, Earth has been enslaved by the powerful and grotesque demons. The dominance these arrogant immortals hold over their helpless victims is challenged only by the noble Guardians. Eons later, in the year 2089, few Demons or Guardians remain in Neo-Shinjuku. Humans rule the Earth; yet, deep within the dark underworld of the city, the supreme Demon is still alive and is preparing, once again, to enslave the Human race. One part Blade Runner, one part Frankenstein, this Mad House Studios production is one of the most impressive anime horror OAVs in years"

I have seen this and thought it was ok, nothing really stuck out in this anime and made me want to buy it. Great artwork though. ^^

clem is my movie aggressive go-getter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: