Usergroups  ·  Register ·    Profile  ·  Log in to check your private messages  ·   Log in     

Kenshin Quote (post here)

Kenshin Quote (post here)
Author
Hajime Saitou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Kenshin Quote (post here) Reply with quote
Hey I'm looking for the best Kenshin Quote to use as my MSN messenger name, post em here
Julia (black catsuit)- Cowboy Bebop - 2004
Android 18 - DBZ - 2003

I'm Vegeta's OFFICIAL queen, Chris Sabat said so himself Wink
Personbot
Cagalli Yula Attha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oro!?
Miyuki
Minawa Andou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can think of a few good ones Smile

"It doesn't matter. Use whatever technique you like. However. Once I've said I'll kill you, your death is assured."
Kenshin to Jinei

"In this world of memories, there's no need for strangers."
Kenshin to Kaoru.

"We were worried. Oh! You're hurt. Chain marks! You weren't doing anything weird out there, were you?"
Kaoru to Kenshin

"I'm not so different. It's just that when I take off my ribbons and put on my fighting gear, I'm neither a man nor a woman. I prepare myself for battle as an ordinary swordsman. Maybe you're the same."
Kaoru to Kamatari.

"But Kenshin can still smile. He always smiles, with a little sorrow hidden in all his kindness. Maybe one life can't change an age. But I at least want to be by his side. I want to always be by his side."
Kaoru

"The hag's a pig too."
Yahiko to Kaoru

"I got it! The Hiten Mitsurugi school must have a secret technique for the elderly!"
Yahiko commenting on Hiko's young looks.

"The strength of the Kenshin I look up to. Not just the strength of the Hiten Mitsurugi school, but the strength to keep on living bearing the pain of the heart worse than death."
Yahiko to Sano

"Well, you can't separate selfishness from love.."
Sanosuke

"I still have four days. If I pissed from here, it'd reach the sea in four days."
Sanosuke to Anji

"He's strong as a cockroach, so he'll be fine, but if he doesn't wake up soon, I'm just going to stick him in a coffin and bury him anyway."
Megumi about Sano

"So with that said, you stop with the indecent face. Ken-san has chosen not I, not Tomoe-san, but you. The number one most effective medicine for Ken-san's cross scar is a "smile," so... So if you always watch over Ken-san with a smile, someday, surely----..."
Megumi to Kaoru (Jinchuu arc)

Misao: Makimichi Misao does not give out her name to villains!
Guard: Didn't you just give your name?
Misao: Oops!
(lol) ^^

"Forgetting the person I care most about--where's the happiness in that?"
-Misao to Kenshin

"If you master this final technique, you'll probably gain strength equal to mine. No, wait, you couldn't be that good. At your very best you might be able to just touch my level. But don't get too sure of yourself."
Hiko to Kenshin (Hiko is soo arrogant...*swoon*)

"The day hasn't dawned when I'd be happy to hug a man. Don't jump around like that."
Hiko to Kenshin (lol!)

"In spring, cherry blossoms by night. In summer, the stars. In autumn, the full moon. In winter, the snow. These are always enough to make sake delicious. If it tastes bad, that's proof that there's something sick inside you."
Hiko to young Kenshin.

"You tame a dog with food. You tame a man with money. But there is nothing that can tame a Mibu wolf!"
Saitou (My fave Saitou quote...*swoon*)

"Hey, who is this-- (quick: if Megumi = fox, and Kaoru = tanuki, then she must be a--) weasel girl?"
Saitou's thoughts of Misao's apperance (lol)

"In plays they always say, "A rain of blood fell"...But you really made it rain blood."
Tomoe to Kenshin.

"To go mad enough not to hate this justice, for the sake of the new age... The vanguard of mad justice. But.. when I look at him sleeping like that... he's just a boy, not even of age yet..."
Tomoe thinking about Kenshin

"I see now. I couldn't stop him (Akira) from dying. So I risked everything to bring about this man's death (Kenshin). But that's when... that's when I fell in love with him. I don't want to cause any more death. So..."
-Tomoe

"If you trust, you will be betrayed. If you are careless, you will die. Kill, or be killed. And, A good man is never far from a woman."
-Shishio

"Man's true nature is violence, and this world is Hell."
-Shishio to Houji

"You fool. Who do you think you are? I'm just here to laugh at you. But I might take you with me all the same. You just have to realize that you were a failure. Your sword, your beliefs, your life, everything . . . admit it was all one big mistake you can never take back."
Shishio to Kenshin

"You can't be a transvestite half-heartedly. No matter how hard I wish, I can never have a woman's body, so I'll never be able to compete with Yumi of the Night. And no matter how hard I train, I'll never be as good as Soujirou, the best of the Ten Swords. As a man or as a woman, I'll never be Lord Shishio's favorite."
Kamatari

"In the rain, I smiled, but I was really crying. I was really crying."
Soujirou to Kenshin

"No matter how much it hurt, no matter how bad, if I just kept smiling..."
Soujirou to Shishio (*sniff*)

"That's it. Now I understand. That was why. A living hell was nothing! I'll send him to the real hell--that's what my sister wants! If I kill him with my own hands, she'll smile for me again! If I kill him--!"
Enishi about Kenshin

"I am in a position to bring down judgment upon you for the sins you committed as a Hitokiri! I'm the one in control. Before you rail against the heavens, you should look to the opponent before your eyes. When there's no one left there to stand against you, then I'll come down."
Enishi to Kenshin

All these were taken from the manga ^^;;
Wandering to the edge of time.
Requiem
Linn Syun-Rock Dreu Haider Jinto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"What is your name?" "Shinta." "To soft for a swordsman. From now on, you shall be known as kenshin." "Ken... shin".

You may want to check the exact wording on that. I don't have my dvds on me.
Penguin
Lin Minmay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"There is only one justice that I care about - Aku Zoku San!" Saito Hajime.
Nosaj
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
From the end of the manga:

Possible "From the time you chose the path of the sword, to here, remember all the battles that appeared in your life. The battle you saw with those eyes... the battles you heard about with those ears... and the battles you started yourself.

If you stike with all you felt within those battles, it will be okay."

kakarotsan
Shinobu Nagumo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"A sword is a weapon. Swordmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth. What Miss Kaoru says is play-talk that only those who have never stained their hands can say. However, I prefer Miss Kaoru's play-talk more than the truth, that I do". - Himura Kenshin
Asuka: Hey, get up you! It's time to wake up you stupid dork! *screams* You stupid pervert I didn't mean for you to get THAT up! Shinji: I can't help it, it's morning. I gotta take a wiz or something... Asuka: *screams* Don't POINT it at me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MuNin
Doraemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"You may be good with your hands, but your head needs a little work Sojiro" - Yumi To Sojiro -

"What's going on inside that head of yours kiddo..." - Yumi to Sojiro -

"Are you ready Mr. Himura!?" - Sojiro -
Princess_ Bijou
Usagi Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: I gotta few Reply with quote
Seijuro Hiko: He is pure of heart - but so are fools.

Jinei Udo: Within every fiber of your being you are truly a manslayer

Soujiro Seta: In the end, only the fittest survive in this world. If you're strong you live, if you're weak you die.

Hajime Saitoh: The mongrel dog who tucks its tail between its legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!

Hajime Saitoh: How's that old saying go? The one about sneezes? If sneezing three times means someone doesn't like me, I think I'll survive.

Hajime Saitoh: You train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive able to influence the Wolf of Mibu.

Sanosuke Sagara: Love and selfishness kinda go hand in hand, don't they?

Sanosuke Sagara: Hey, I'll have you know that I almost really did kick the bucket during that training, so don't you dare sum it all up in one word, even if it is a nice one like "potential.

Kaoru Kamiya: Ugly?! I'll have you know they call me The Rose of Martial Arts around here!

Kenshin Himura: New eras don't come about because of swords, they're created by the people who wield them.

Sanosuke Sagara: I wouldn't mind picking a fight for a change. Usually, I don't have any choice about who I fight with, but I can't stand watching people abuse those weaker than them. Something about that sort of bugs me. Especially when it's a bunch of hypocrites talking about the virtues of freedom and justice for all. That really pisses me off.

And My favourite of all

Sanosuke Sagara: I don't give a damn about my life. But, if I have to die, I sure ain't going alone! I'll be dragging you all the way down to hell with me!

You gotta love Sanosuke.

*How dare you live in a place with a roof, you user of ink!*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: